Article Member Profile: 0007

T2W Bot

Staff member
1,477 73
My BackgroundTimsk’s brief was to draw a pen-picture of my trading self – so I’ve attempted to show how I have adopted a trading style to suit my personality and character rather than vice versa. I was born into the post-war baby-boomer generation which benefited from grammar schools, free University, early retirement, easy access to the housing ladder and youthful participation in the 1960s – what a golden age! I spent my early years as a small cog in the Cold War machine having been attracted by an RAF advert showing a fast jet flashing down a Welsh valley at not many feet above the ground. It invited dreamers to cut out the picture and doers to send off the coupon. This I did, and some years later I came to relive that advert for real. I didn’t realise that what I was learning then would serve as a template for trading in the future.
Later on in life I ticked all the usual family boxes, ran my own business, and made a final career as an IT manager in a major government...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

switchblade

6 2
Apprenticeship

Hello 0007,My name is Kartik.I'm Indian and have tried demo Fx trading for a while.Albeit successful initially I soon ended up as part of the oft-said 95% who lose.I'm looking for somepne who can take me into his/her wing and show me the ropes.For instance,a gropu of individuals under an Fx tutor who lets them trade,mentors them and watches over their errors etc..

Have you heard of anyone who provides this kind of apprenticeship in trading?Would love to hear from you.

Thank you.

P.S.Loved the entire article,especially the bit about politicians and the taxmen!

mindaugaspov

1 0
looking for that book

Hello, Mr. 007. You stated : ''
There’s loads of other stuff for later on and much of it is available for free on the Internet. N.B. – There is also the T2W e-book which has a star-spangled list of authors – content list looks good but I’ve not had a copy to read.

Now I have a question : where can I find this book? Please help me. Thank you:)

2,376 660
Hello, Mr. 007. You stated : ''
There’s loads of other stuff for later on and much of it is available for free on the Internet. N.B. – There is also the T2W e-book which has a star-spangled list of authors – content list looks good but I’ve not had a copy to read.

Now I have a question : where can I find this book? Please help me. Thank you:)

See Home page:

Attachments

• t2w book.JPG
    t2w book.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 303

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock