Pat 494.........8
hwsteele .......6
wackypete .....4
Gaffs ...........4
N. Rothschild ..2
dpinpon ........1
Elitejets ........1
luckyd 1976 ....1

c'mon guys gotta give it a bit of welly !!

Cangrats AGAIN!
Think I will just make a cut and paste congratulatory post to save some time.

As I had some stuff going on this past weekend and showed up here late I will wait 'til next week to play.

I've got an awful feeling that Pat might have another win here. After yesterdays 1189 high with a POMO due today I started rubbing my hands. Seems I was a little hasty.

I've got an awful feeling that Pat might have another win here. After yesterdays 1189 high with a POMO due today I started rubbing my hands. Seems I was a little hasty.

ahem ************ fingers crossed

For Week Ending Friday 22nd October at 1183.1

me again ( but I refuse to apologise ) :LOL:

WINNERS
Pat 494.........9
hwsteele .......6
wackypete .....4
Gaffs ...........4
N. Rothschild ..2
dpinpon ........1
Elitejets ........1
luckyd 1976 ....1
Goldman Sacs..0
J. Morgan......0

Last edited:
Can this weekly rise go on much longer ?
I am getting that jittery feeling the top should be near, but.............

one more week - so 1189 for me boys

Well done Pat - and I mean that sincerely, although it would be nice if somebody broke your winning streak.

1195 - I reckon it will loiter around here ready for Election/FOMC/NFP week the week after which will trigger the fall.

Well done Pat - and I mean that sincerely, although it would be nice if somebody broke your winning streak.

1195 - I reckon it will loiter around here ready for Election/FOMC/NFP week the week after which will trigger the fall.

If there's no other news in the meantime, you might be right, there's no other trigger.
This close, may as well test the double top and highs take out some of the shorts still left standing and then go down.

Hi Guys,

Congrats to Pat 494.

I would not post my perdictions with a strong confidence at this point as we are in the midst of the reporting, and many unexpected development might occur. One week later Q3 will become much less important, as the major conclusion will be drawn, if not done already.

Who would foresee that Goog would jump more than 10% after the report and AAPL would pull back
more than 2% after beeting the expectations comfortably...

Though I would predict, that within 5 Years Goog will be a bigger CAP company than Apple.
Apple is great, but has a ton of competitoin, and not a real monopoly long-term.
Google also challenged, but currently has a bigger lead on the pack.

These two are heawyweights of the S&P500, S&P100 and NASDAQ100 indices...

Our predictionwizard system predicts Bearish Daily and weekly predictions for most of the US
indices for the coming week.
This does not mean though, that we can't reach new highs during the week, but it means, that
at least for Monday morning we probably will see some weakness, before any potential continuation
upward.

There was some unusual heavy buying during the last minute of the regular market session on the
NASDAQ.
Who knows? Maybe a well - informed participant made a huge Bullish bet.

Hi Guys,

Congrats to Pat 494.

I would not post my perdictions with a strong confidence at this point as we are in the midst of the reporting, and many unexpected development might occur. One week later Q3 will become much less important, as the major conclusion will be drawn, if not done already.

Who would foresee that Goog would jump more than 10% after the report and AAPL would pull back
more than 2% after beeting the expectations comfortably...

Though I would predict, that within 5 Years Goog will be a bigger CAP company than Apple.
Apple is great, but has a ton of competitoin, and not a real monopoly long-term.
Google also challenged, but currently has a bigger lead on the pack.

These two are heawyweights of the S&P500, S&P100 and NASDAQ100 indices...

Our predictionwizard system predicts Bearish Daily and weekly predictions for most of the US
indices for the coming week.
This does not mean though, that we can't reach new highs during the week, but it means, that
at least for Monday morning we probably will see some weakness, before any potential continuation
upward.

There was some unusual heavy buying during the last minute of the regular market session on the
NASDAQ.
Who knows? Maybe a well - informed participant made a huge Bullish bet.

Hi,
Thanks and welcome
I pretty much agree with your outlook.
Apple need another young Steve Jobs, but they are as rare as hens teeth imho

i will put my hat in the ring if you don't mind. i think we will have a range for the week of 1196 to 1168 with a close on friday at 1176.

Not again Pat.................;):LOL:

'Fraid so, but only just

For Week Ending Friday 29th October at 1183.3

WINNERS
Pat 494.........10
hwsteele .......6
wackypete .....4
Gaffs ...........4
N. Rothschild ..2
dpinpon ........1
Elitejets ........1
luckyd 1976 ....1
Goldman Sacs..0
J. Morgan......0

Just ahead of breadman this week

The index is imho in a congestion area coming into the elections. If Obama gets hammered which looks likely I see a fall, so on this fundamental my next week's forecast is 1141

Well i see the S&P at 119 probably 120 by the end of the week, we got the quantitative easing news coming up at the end of the week so probably low volume throughout the week and towards the end we'll see some more activity and hopefully theres some money to be made

goodluck :cheesy:

Seems I was away for longer than I thought.
I see that Pat has sold said soul to the :devilish:.
Perfect 10 Pat! Congratulations.
I will say 1161 for Friday November 5th.