average = 1232
weighted average = 1226
7 up
2 down

good luck all

Attachments

• calcs.xls
    13.5 KB · Views: 184
i think the price will remain where it is with minor fluctuations so the range should be 1230 - 1240

there are no other market movers expected until the end of the year so i don't think there will large movements outside the aforementioned range

I don't believe this Pat - this might be right on the nose. There's no volume or volatility to drive it anywhere either today.........

I don't believe this Pat - this might be right on the nose. There's no volume or volatility to drive it anywhere either today.........

Sheer genius

:)

update 6.31 pm

but just a mo isatrader predicted 1240, so he is currently ahead !!

:eek

Last edited:
I'm going to start a new thread where I predict the S&P value for he next minute all day long...that way even if I'm wrong 400+ times a day it always looks like I was very close!
geez...

Peter

I'm going to start a new thread where I predict the S&P value for he next minute all day long...that way even if I'm wrong 400+ times a day it always looks like I was very close!
geez...

Peter

Came in an honourable 2nd. Not too bad. :)

For Week Ending Friday 10th December at 1240.4

WINNERS
Pat 494.........12
hwsteele .......6
Gaffs............6
wackypete .....4
N. Rothschild ..2
dpinpon ........1
Elitejets ........1
luckyd 1976 ....1
robster970.....1
isatrader.......1

A new member is on the leader board, so good one isatrader
:clap:

I see the bullish trend continuing with Christmas, but a pullback is due soon imho. Maybe this coming week ? Or maybe next week.

So 1255 for me

Chinese interest rate rise, thin volumes as it moves towards Christmas, COT increasingly net short so I reckon this is all for hedging against underlying equities.

1255 - only kidding Pat.........

1240 again.

Have attached my charts to show why I’m still bullish. Have gone for the upper channel line as my target as think the weekly close above the 61.8% Fibonacci line from the last three years is a bullish sign for the intermediate term. However, the pop in volume on the daily chart and then decline towards the end of the week is concerning for me that it might be a false breakout.

Attachments

• SP500_Weekly_10-12-10.png
    SP500_Weekly_10-12-10.png
    127.1 KB · Views: 164