Weekly forecast for S&P 500

Doesn’t look like I’m going to get the hatrick unless there’s a big sell off in the next few minutes. Looks like Peter’s going to get it this week.

For Week Ending Friday 24th December at 1256.8

WINNERS
Pat 494.........12
hwsteele .......6
Gaffs............6
wackypete .....5
N. Rothschild ..2
isatrader.......2
dpinpon ........1
Elitejets ........1
luckyd 1976 ....1
robster970.....1

Congratulations to Peter, the man from Nooooooooo Joisey :)

:clap:

1 more week before the new 2011 scoring system kicks in. I think it is probably a fairer system and should benefit the averages systems too.

Well done Pete. Have a Merry Christmas and New Year folks, especially Pat who I feel is in league with Lucifer for the number of wins he's notched up.

Well done Pete. Have a Merry Christmas and New Year folks, especially Pat who I feel is in league with Lucifer for the number of wins he's notched up.

Thx Rob

btw I get the following from your sig from a translator

How do you get your hair to do to do that?

My years of Latin weren't much use here

good luck next year

:smart:

That is the correct translation Pat. Just goes to show that not all latin phrases are couched in wisdom or sophistication.

Well last week in the year 2010 so I'll call a reverse to 1245 even though all the trending indicators have another up move

:)

Chinese rate hike to shake out the market a bit. So a pullback to value for me.

That pretty well wraps up the 2010 competition

Thanks everyone for participating and I look forward to another competition for 2011

:clap:

I say 1243 for the first Friday of 2011. Happy new year every one! Hope you all make it a good one.(y)

Ah - I can't find the new thread - has anyone got a link?

Oh and a happy New year to all!