Vince Stanzione Financial Spread Betting System

Thanks, but that doesn't say how much it costs or give any indication of the contents. There is just a link to a top ten tips free download.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I remember you kept saying it's worthless so why are you so bothered suddenly ?

Worse than worthless actually, buying systems like that is actively harmful. I'm just interested in what he's charging and what he's giving people for their money.

Why be so coy about it? It's a simple enough thing to say "it costs X and it covers Y".

Worse than worthless actually, buying systems like that is actively harmful. I'm just interested in what he's charging and what he's giving people for their money.

Why be so coy about it? It's a simple enough thing to say "it costs X and it covers Y".

It costs between £0 and £1M and covers investing strategy.

It costs between £0 and £1M and covers investing strategy.

LOL

Fair enough. I suppose it will be less embarrassing for you if you don't reveal how much you've been conned out of and what a load of utter crap you've got in return for your money.

:LOL:

LOL

Fair enough. I suppose it will be less embarrassing for you if you don't reveal how much you've been conned out of and what a load of utter crap you've got in return for your money.

Oh my God. Have you heard about Google yet ???

No comments mate.

A wise policy in your case. By the way, we never did get your opinion on the Express article that mysteriously doesn't appear in the Express. Any thoughts on why that is, or is that another no comment?

You are a really sad person. If you were a bit smarter you would go through this post and find the price as I've already mentioned it. You seem to try to convince me that I wasted my money. It's not going to happen so give it a break.

You are a really sad person. If you were a bit smarter you would go through this post and find the price as I've already mentioned it. You seem to try to convince me that I wasted my money. It's not going to happen so give it a break.

What would it be smarter to trawl through this thread? As for being convinced you have wasted your money, trust me when I say that one day you will be and you will look back at this thread and realise how very foolish you have been.

Whatever you say... By the way, you are the first fortune teller I've met. Nice to meet you.

Whatever you say... By the way, you are the first fortune teller I've met. Nice to meet you.

Sadly, it is a lack of fortune that I am foretelling. Even sadder, I am actually trying to help you, but you prefer to be ripped off.

Sadly, it is a lack of fortune that I am foretelling. Even sadder, I am actually trying to help you, but you prefer to be ripped off.

See, that's where your problem is. I don't need your help, especially with regards to what I do with my money.

See, that's where your problem is. I don't need your help, especially with regards to what I do with my money.

Obviously you do though, don't you? We know this because you are wasting money on gibberish like trading systems.

You need all the help you can get, as you will one day discover.

Obviously you do though, don't you? We know this because you are wasting money on gibberish like trading systems.

You need all the help you can get, as you will one day discover.

I give up. You are right. It's going to be ok. Don't worry. Just chill out. Have a pint or a candy depending on your age. I think it's the latter in your case.

I give up. You are right. It's going to be ok. Don't worry. Just chill out. Have a pint or a candy depending on your age. I think it's the latter in your case.

Thank you for the advice.

By the way, here is something that will be of interest to you. It looks even better than Vince's stuff:

http://fapturbo.com/index_nopopup.html?hop=bleyis

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

You are either a scammer making all this up, or an utter chump. I think it's the latter in your case.

Thank you for the advice.

You're welcome.

By the way, here is something that will be of interest to you. It looks even better than Vince's stuff:

http://fapturbo.com/index_nopopup.html?hop=bleyis

There is a slight difference between learning something new and being naive to think that money can be made automatically by some program. I had a quick look at that website so don't know the details.

That's a lot of LOLs. Is your mouse button stuck ?

You are either a scammer making all this up, or an utter chump. I think it's the latter in your case.

None of the above I'm afraid. You are right. You are one terrible fortune teller.

I am not a terrible fortune teller. I am an excellent one in your case. There is only one possible outcome - you have wasted your money and you will be embarrassed by the fact when you finally awake from your trance.

If you are not a scammer you are a chump. That, I am afraid, is the end of the story.

Chumpity chump chump.

You will thank me one day.

You're welcome.

There is a slight difference between learning something new and being naive to think that money can be made automatically by some program. I had a quick look at that website so don't know the details.

That's a lot of LOLs. Is your mouse button stuck ?

None of the above I'm afraid. You are right. You are one terrible fortune teller.