Vince Stanzione Financial Spread Betting System

I am not a terrible fortune teller. I am an excellent one in your case. There is only one possible outcome - you have wasted your money and you will be embarrassed by the fact when you finally awake from your trance.

If you are not a scammer you are a chump. That, I am afraid, is the end of the story.

Chumpity chump chump.

You will thank me one day.

Thank you Pazienza. Happy ? Thought so.

Thank you Pazienza. Happy ? Thought so.

I am very happy, thank you for asking. I am especially happy because I have helped you by telling you what you are, which is the biggest chump since Mr Chumpington went to the Chumptown fair to take part in the world's biggest chump competition, winning first prize and setting new records for chumpishness.

One day you will be able to look back at this and think "How lucky I am! I was told that I was a chump, and there is a record to prove it! I must endeavour to be less of a chump in future!".

One day, when you have awoken from your chumpish trance, you will be grateful to me. :)

Trading guru he may be but photoshop guru he is not. It seems he had a paid advertising feature in the Sunday Express which he then doctored and posted on his website to give the impression that it was a news article. According to the Sunday Express

"It is an advertising feature and therefore would not have been written by Sunday Express financial staff"

Make your own mind about about this type of thing. Here is the original and the doctored version that he used on his website.

Attachments

• sunday express 10 july.jpg
    sunday express 10 july.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 556
  • sunday express advertising feature.jpg
    sunday express advertising feature.jpg
    375.5 KB · Views: 818
I saw your post before you edited it. To be honest it's too soon to review as I haven't implemented it yet. I'm doing some testing at the moment but will definitely let you know the results.

Why trouble yourself? I will let you know the results now. You will waste time and money and you will realise what a chump you have been. You will lack the courage to come back here and admit it.

Trading guru he may be but photoshop guru he is not. It seems he had a paid advertising feature in the Sunday Express which he then doctored and posted on his website to give the impression that it was a news article. According to the Sunday Express

"It is an advertising feature and therefore would not have been written by Sunday Express financial staff"

Make your own mind about about this type of thing. Here is the original and the doctored version that he used on his website.

:LOL:

Hilarious! But have you tried the system and proven that it does not work? :LOL:

I'm not surprised you're bored, living on your own in Chumpsville.

Right. I can see you need to have the last word. So here is what we are going to do. You can reply to this post with another worthless comment. Then I will not reply to your worthless comment again and you will be happy and cheerful at last. Let's do that.

Right. I can see you need to have the last word. So here is what we are going to do. You can reply to this post with another worthless comment. Then I will not reply to your worthless comment again and you will be happy and cheerful at last. Let's do that.

I don't care about having the last word - I thought you did, which is why you keep replying. I was just enjoying the discussion.

It is sad that you think my comments are worthless. Each one has far greater value to you than the course you just purchased, if only you were able to see it.

And I am always happy and cheerful, because I have learned to trade and hence do not waste time and money in a desperate search for the elusive system that will make me rich.

But please, by all means you have the last word. You are acting as a very good warning to others.

This thread is now number 3 in google when you search for 'Vince Stanzione'. Sometimes its just better to keep quiet Szatek.

Spiffing. I'm now being told to shut up.

It's for your own good and that of your guru.

You're not being told in any case. You're simply being advised that efforts to promote these things (if that is what you are doing, and are not just a chump) often back-fire.

It's for your own good and that of your guru.

You're not being told in any case. You're simply being advised that efforts to promote these things (if that is what you are doing, and are not just a chump) often back-fire.

In that case you can be blamed for promoting his course as well because you replied to my every post. :LOL: Ah, the irony.

In that case you can be blamed for promoting his course as well because you replied to my every post. :LOL: Ah, the irony.

This is not promotion for the course - what pboyles means is that anyone who searches for Vince will see this thread and be able to read all the embarrassing revelations and plain common sense warning them off.

I take back the comment that you might be schilling for him, and apologise for raising that possibility.

Last edited:
You are correct. I got it wrong. My bad. So you are grateful then. See Pazienza you should thank me.

I think you rather miss the point. Vendors spend thousands on SEO and online reputation management work so that the search results are flooded with positive reviews they have written themselves. The intention is to push any negative reviews off page one of google, however despite all this work this thread, which basically says don't buy it, is number 3 in google.

Therefore by keeping this thread so active you have probably contributed to it's high ranking.

I think you rather miss the point. Vendors spend thousands on SEO and online reputation management work so that the search results are flooded with positive reviews they have written themselves. The intention is to push any negative reviews off page one of google, however despite all this work this thread, which basically says don't buy it, is number 3 in google.

Therefore by keeping this thread so active you have probably contributed to it's high ranking.

I got it pboyles. Please check my previous post.