Vince Stanzione Financial Spread Betting System

Is it just me or does the top left look like something has been pasted over the top of the reporters face?

Attachments

• Sunday Express zoom.jpg
    Sunday Express zoom.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 438
I wonder why that article doesn't show up on The Express website? Maybe their search function is broken?

I wonder why that article doesn't show up on The Express website? Maybe their search function is broken?

It also doesnt show up on a general google search for his name along with the name of the paper. So yes maybe google is broke too, though I suspect a different cause may be to blame.

If people are blindly following one system and loose all their savings it's their fault, isn't it. As I said before I've tried one system so far which was not working for me. It seemed as if I was missing something so I just moved to the next option. Maybe I will combine those two in future, who knows. I will definitely not spend all my savings on any system becuase that is pointless. The most important thing for me is to stay in the game for as long as possible.

Szatek,

What are your thoughts on this news article mystery?

Vince will make you rich:whistling

And...................

Attachments

• pig.jpg
    pig.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 786
That's a lot of posts. I see you guys have a good sense of humor.

No I haven't. I just take a sh1t-load of PCP each day.

I think your sense of humour is pretty good actually. I mean, someone in 2011 buying (or claiming to buy) one of Vince's systems! I laughed so hard I crapped myself. Now, if only I had a magic Vince money-making system to hand to clean up with...

Quick question: What do you think about those two investors who seem to attend Vince's seminars: Marc Faber and Jim Rogers. Unless the videos are fake as well.

So no answer then to my question.

Anyway, I missed the courier so have to go and pick up the package tomorrow.

Did it arrive yet?

He's too busy to respond to the likes of you. Vince's customers have a lot to do each week, like deciding what colour their new Maserati should be. Trading probably doesn't take long though - about 15 minutes each day from the back of your Sunseeker, isn't it?

Did it arrive yet?

Yes, it did.I went through workbook and 2 dvds so far. I'm in the middle of reading the book. I've learnt some new stuff so far. Some of the things I already knew so not a waste of money for me.

Yes, it did.I went through workbook and 2 dvds so far. I'm in the middle of reading the book. I've learnt some new stuff so far. Some of the things I already knew so not a waste of money for me.

How much did it cost, and can you give a rough outline of the topics it covers?