Vince Stanzione Financial Spread Betting System

Has he read all the other threads on Vince on this site ???

That's actually quite an interesting comment. The fact that you spend so much time talking how bad he is makes me want to try even more. It's like everyone says sell, sell, sell and it's the best time to buy.

That's actually quite an interesting comment. The fact that you spend so much time talking how bad he is makes me want to try even more. It's like everyone says sell, sell, sell and it's the best time to buy.

Not in this case, my friend.

Anyway, that's a load of old ball-sweat. If everyone's selling you sell along with them. Just cover before they do. :)

Not in this case, my friend.

The good old "this time is different".

Anyway, that's a load of old ball-sweat. If everyone's selling you sell along with them. Just cover before they do. :)

I've learnt so far that you need to find yourself an edge and be in front of other players entering trades at wholesale prices. Chasing a move is a gamble, isn't it. I might be wrong though.

The good old "this time is different".

I've learnt so far that you need to find yourself an edge and be in front of other players entering trades at wholesale prices. Chasing a move is a gamble, isn't it. I might be wrong though.

You are wrong, in pretty much everything you've said in this thread. But go ahead and do it, as someone else said it will be a relatively cheap lesson for you.

Has anyone of you actually bought it ?

You know what you are like? You remind me of someone slightly senile who has received an e mail from a Nigerian General who needs some help in moving 500 million dollars from his account in Lagos. All he wants is a few hundred dollars sent to him to make sure you're serious, then he'll give you $50,000 as your fee for helping him.

We don't need to have sent the Nigerian General our money to know it's a rip off. Do you get it?

You know what you are like? You remind me of someone slightly senile who has received an e mail from a Nigerian General who needs some help in moving 500 million dollars from his account in Lagos. All he wants is a few hundred dollars sent to him to make sure you're serious, then he'll give you $50,000 as your fee for helping him.

This sounds like an interesting business opportunity PB. Could you send me the details please? I like to check things out for myself you know.

So the answer is no. Right.

BTW. I love this forum so far. It's so friendly and open-minded.

So the answer is no. Right.

BTW. I love this forum so far. It's so friendly and open-minded.

No, nor have I taken a chance with the Nigerian General either so I could be totally wrong on both counts.

Unless of course you're just here schilling for this piece of gusset-crust, which I suspect is the true reason you're coming out with this crap. The most likely explanation for your behaviour is that you are trying to drum up business for someone who no right-thinking person would p1ss on if he was burning. If he wasn't burning, that would be different - p1ss on him, crimp off a length, I'd probably load up on phaals, Guinness and ex-lax before hand.

Wrong. I'm just an ordinary guy who is serious about trading and is trying different paths. That's it. I do find it quite funny you are so allergic to that guy.

Wrong. I'm just an ordinary guy who is serious about trading and is trying different paths. That's it. I do find it quite funny you are so allergic to that guy.

I'm not allergic to him. I just hold him and his miserable kind in utter contempt due to their activities.

I also wish to warn people of the likely consequences of giving money to people like this, namely that you will lose that money and any money you are foolish enough to wager on the basis of their "systems".

http://www.google.co.uk/#sclient=ps...gc.r_pw.&fp=b8022c5c85399993&biw=1272&bih=639

Look how the bogus brought by Vince trolls who are backing this snake have got in to the Google search engine to try and make him look better, shouts desperation. A year ago Google was full of annoyed clients who had lost all their savings following his systems........

If people are blindly following one system and loose all their savings it's their fault, isn't it. As I said before I've tried one system so far which was not working for me. It seemed as if I was missing something so I just moved to the next option. Maybe I will combine those two in future, who knows. I will definitely not spend all my savings on any system becuase that is pointless. The most important thing for me is to stay in the game for as long as possible.