Vince stanzione

NVP

Jun 21, 2004
west sussex, UK
fxcorrelator.com
I see a lot if people here dissing Vince's methods.

Is there actually anyone on this thread who has actually purchased his system and followed it to the letter ?
Id live to see someone provide actual results.
I.e. Annual profits, drawdown,number of trades, % of profitable trades etc.

Thanks
I'm not 100%. Dissing. Vince

And I bought some of his stuff a few years back

What I am saying is that pretty much everything in these learn to trade type systems is available for free if you look hard enough

If you want to pay someone a lot,of money for free stuff it's up,to you

These guys promise secrets that are not secrets

Welcome to the world of selling and salesmen

Happens in all markets :cool:

N

Pat494

Mar 27, 2004
My neighbour bought it a few years back. It was just the crossing of the 50 ma with the 200 and some obvious advice.

Waste of money.

Jul 1, 2014
I have been following Vince stringently for couple of years... HE IS A LIAR!

What you can do is do exactly the opposite of what he teaches. Has been working for me thus far.

NVP

Jun 21, 2004
west sussex, UK
fxcorrelator.com
I have been following Vince stringently for couple of years... HE IS A LIAR!

What you can do is do exactly the opposite of what he teaches. Has been working for me thus far.
hes not a liar per se :sneaky:.........he just regurgitates free stuff out there........to my previuos knowledge his training is not counter to generic trading principles .........like the ma crosses already mentioned ?

don't get me wrong , i'm not defending him much - just trying to keep it objective here - he just packages and charges big for stuff that's free ....like they all do :p

N

Pat494

Mar 27, 2004
Here is a copy of a 1 million dollar note Vince sent me years ago. Don't think it will cover a loaf of bread though at the corner shop.

Attachments

neil

Nov 19, 2001
Vince -

The guy is a waste of space. Many years ago my work colleague bought his service -simply moving average crosses. He complained that Vince kept sending him sales letters for more "systems." Vince replied that he is a salesman and that is what he does.
WE always get someone raising his name here, some are Vince "plants" and some are genuine people seeking advice. For you genuine guys -don't send your money to Vince! There is plenty of FREE advice on this and other web sites -you just have to spend the time reading.
But stay away from Vince and his ilk and keep your money in your pocket. There are other Vendors on this site who sell knowledge re how to approach the market which some may benefit from BUT they do not sell Vince type holy grails and, even then, you still have to find and manage your own trades.
Think on this -if you had Vince's crystal ball or golden goose; would you sell it for a few quid and bring the market crashing down?
I know I am wasting my time writing this because the "Vince plants" will continue to sing his praises and some people are too stupid to help. But if just a few are deterred from parting with their hard earned money for advice that is freely available on the web then I will be happy.

If you are a genuine student of the market then peruse some of the threads by "TIMSK" which relate to trading related questions from aspiring traders.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/80692-best-threads-first-steps-forum.html
(y)

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2007
The guy is a waste of space. Many years ago my work colleague bought his service -simply moving average crosses. He complained that Vince kept sending him sales letters for more "systems." Vince replied that he is a salesman and that is what he does.
WE always get someone raising his name here, some are Vince "plants" and some are genuine people seeking advice. For you genuine guys -don't send your money to Vince! There is plenty of FREE advice on this and other web sites -you just have to spend the time reading.
But stay away from Vince and his ilk and keep your money in your pocket. There are other Vendors on this site who sell knowledge re how to approach the market which some may benefit from BUT they do not sell Vince type holy grails and, even then, you still have to find and manage your own trades.

Think on this -if you had Vince's crystal ball or golden goose; would you sell it for a few quid and bring the market crashing down?

I know I am wasting my time writing this because the "Vince plants" will continue to sing his praises and some people are too stupid to help. But if just a few are deterred from parting with their hard earned money for advice that is freely available on the web then I will be happy.

If you are a genuine student of the market then peruse some of the threads by "TIMSK" which relate to trading related questions from aspiring traders.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/80692-best-threads-first-steps-forum.html
(y)

@neil

Your NOT wasting your time as folks today do searches regarding biz opps on the net, and when you goggle SlimBallScammerZione and what a review of his scheme's you'll see T2W on the first page.

REMEMBER Newbies: If trading was EASY every tom dick & harry would be doing it...ASK any long time successful trader and they will tell YOU...IT TAKES YEARS & YEARS to learn the craft:-0

AND read what I bolded in Neil's post(y)

Dec 24, 2014
Vince Stanzione I am sure is a successful spread bettor but not nearly as successful as he makes out to be. He probably makes hundreds of thousands or even more than a million (Perhaps even several million) from his combined trading accounts each year. But he isn't the super wealthy having the kind of influence he gives the impression he has, to the point of even suggesting markets take his views seriously. That's just bs. But I'm sure is a multi millionaire and lot of that has been made from gullible fools that buy his course(s). Think about it, if he is selling his courses in excess of £300 and he manages to sign up 20,000 people, that in itself makes him a multi-millionaire.

The information in his courses can be sourced free.

You can indeed make good money from spread betting. I am an example. I have been making money for three years now. My yearly target is to make profits in the range of £30k to £100k, I don't target any more than that for now because I am somewhat risk conscious and and don't want take out stakes too large. I treat it as a job (even though I have a 'proper job' besides trading) as I find this makes me more focussed and more professional in my approach.

I try to have winning trade ratio of 60 to 70%. Of course I try to win every spread bet but it's never going to happen.

I almost completely ignore fundamentals and focus entirely on charts to find the trades I' looking for.

Just remember, it can be done but, please do not risk money you can't afford to lose. After the initial deposit, which as I say, should come from money you can afford to lose, try to build on that (treat it almost like a bank account that you are trying to grow) without further deposits.

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2015
Vince Stanzione

I received a mailshot from Vince today. After reading the posts on here I have done two things. 1) joined this forum 2) put Vince's letter in the bin
Looking forward to more learnings from you blokes :D
Cheers, Rusty

Feb 12, 2012
Vince Stanzione I am sure is a successful spread bettor but not nearly as successful as he makes out to be. He probably makes hundreds of thousands or even more than a million (Perhaps even several million) from his combined trading accounts each year. But he isn't the super wealthy having the kind of influence he gives the impression he has, to the point of even suggesting markets take his views seriously. That's just bs. But I'm sure is a multi millionaire and lot of that has been made from gullible fools that buy his course(s). Think about it, if he is selling his courses in excess of £300 and he manages to sign up 20,000 people, that in itself makes him a multi-millionaire.

The information in his courses can be sourced free.

You can indeed make good money from spread betting. I am an example. I have been making money for three years now. My yearly target is to make profits in the range of £30k to £100k, I don't target any more than that for now because I am somewhat risk conscious and and don't want take out stakes too large. I treat it as a job (even though I have a 'proper job' besides trading) as I find this makes me more focussed and more professional in my approach.

I try to have winning trade ratio of 60 to 70%. Of course I try to win every spread bet but it's never going to happen.

I almost completely ignore fundamentals and focus entirely on charts to find the trades I' looking for.

Just remember, it can be done but, please do not risk money you can't afford to lose. After the initial deposit, which as I say, should come from money you can afford to lose, try to build on that (treat it almost like a bank account that you are trying to grow) without further deposits.
Hello vincey boy:LOL::LOL::LOL: