Vince stanzione

Paulds11

160 21
Dont be so stupid and gullible... YOU WILL NEVER TRADE the same way as anyone else... why your characters are different.. your current tolerance for risk isnt his, your current knowledge isnt his and what you love about the markets actually may not even co-inside with the areas he offers. There is no damned secret in the markets.. the truth is YOU! have to chart create and see yourself develop through the maze to hone build and add to your way of trading. Simple, for £99 you can acquire the best trading books that will serve you better. This clown sounds like a typical snake oil salesman to me. Let him sue me! I dare him. Just today received a note about his "TOP SECRET" Course Phwahahhaaa I sent an immediate email to order him to remove my name and address from his database, before I publicly destroy his reputation by simply exposing his flaws.

tagpole

23 1
Dont be so stupid and gullible... YOU WILL NEVER TRADE the same way as anyone else... why your characters are different.. your current tolerance for risk isnt his, your current knowledge isnt his and what you love about the markets actually may not even co-inside with the areas he offers. There is no damned secret in the markets.. the truth is YOU! have to chart create and see yourself develop through the maze to hone build and add to your way of trading. Simple, for £99 you can acquire the best trading books that will serve you better. This clown sounds like a typical snake oil salesman to me. Let him sue me! I dare him. Just today received a note about his "TOP SECRET" Course Phwahahhaaa I sent an immediate email to order him to remove my name and address from his database, before I publicly destroy his reputation by simply exposing his flaws.
Paul GREAT POST!

I bought VS course many years ago, he is selling the dream - nothing more!(n)

I have read to date around 80 books on the subject, and what you wrote Paul basically sums it up. There is NO Quick or EASY way to profits as these A**holes like VS make out.
The bottom line is: If VS was making MILLIONS as he makes out... why sell courses? VS it full of sh*t END OFF.:LOL:

As for an appearance with Jim Rodgers at a seminar - would not take much persuading, as Jim Rodgers was only there to sell/promote his latest book.

Folks stay well away from this VS SNAKE OIL sales dipsh*t!:p

EDIT: Reason for first post in 6 years...well I read 80 odd books on trading!:cool:

Last edited:

NVP

Legendary member
36,749 1,878
why are there so many VS threads at the moment .........??

hes a player .......a lovable rogue.....a serial entrepreneur and chancer who has made his money playing the markets and selling dreams to people desiring to make easy money

good luck to him ..........but dont please be too fooled ...its all mainly regurgitated BS........:cool:

N

Last edited:

gezara

1 0
fintrader

i have just received an invite to subscribe to a fool proof Fintrader by Vince Stanzione cost £197.71
with a twelve month money back Guarantee. I have looked at his website and scam sites he has quite a few punters that have bought the system and say that it works. Are these real people or just part of his elaborate scam.
Gezara

NVP

Legendary member
36,749 1,878
Vince has been around forever bless him............from his spotty youth selling mobile phones to stocks and shares to forex , gambling , life management books , gold futures and whatever else .......

he makesa nice living on the side selling courses as well .........

nuff said
N

NVP

Legendary member
36,749 1,878
i have just received an invite to subscribe to a fool proof Fintrader by Vince Stanzione cost £197.71
with a twelve month money back Guarantee. I have looked at his website and scam sites he has quite a few punters that have bought the system and say that it works. Are these real people or just part of his elaborate scam.
Gezara
gezara..........whatever you do its up to you .........there is very very little you will learn from "gurus" that is not on the Web already for free ........and even if they did have an edge truly they will not pass it on to you :cool:

if you research enough about great traders you will see all have mentors but then create their own edge over time ...and keep it to themselves...... or at best pass onto some trusted students but again no 2 traders trade the same :smart:

N

neil

Legendary member
5,167 745
Here we go again

gezara..........whatever you do its up to you .........there is very very little you will learn from "gurus" that is not on the Web already for free ........and even if they did have an edge truly they will not pass it on to you :cool:

if you research enough about great traders you will see all have mentors but then create their own edge over time ...and keep it to themselves...... or at best pass onto some trusted students but again no 2 traders trade the same :smart:

N
Good post NVP but you have to bear in mind your (and others) excellent advice to stay away and use the free resources on the web, is aimed at the rational and intelligent in society. Vince aims at the stupid, lazy or gullible (some people incorporate all three traits). He, no doubt, gets others (new posters) to pose questions or to pump up Vince with false praise. None the less, it is good to push his dross to the surface now and again, to prevent the newer or neophyte trader being ripped off. Sadly, you cannot save the stupid neophyte etc since their intellect rarely illuminates the standard five watt bulb. :idea:

tagpole

23 1
Good post NVP but you have to bear in mind your (and others) excellent advice to stay away and use the free resources on the web, is aimed at the rational and intelligent in society. Vince aims at the stupid, lazy or gullible (some people incorporate all three traits). He, no doubt, gets others (new posters) to pose questions or to pump up Vince with false praise. None the less, it is good to push his dross to the surface now and again, to prevent the newer or neophyte trader being ripped off. Sadly, you cannot save the stupid neophyte etc since their intellect rarely illuminates the standard five watt bulb. :idea:
GOOD post from you too... Neil:clap:

New traders if ya don't have the cash for a few good trading books, then check out ya local library...

Just DON'T get sucked into giving your hard earned cash to Vince & the stanziCRAP Bullsh*t

As LUCK would have it I have a library close by with some of the best trading books available...and yet I live outside of the UK :cheesy::eek:

NVP

Legendary member
36,749 1,878
books are great but only a small subset of the treasures out there online ...............seek and you will find .......eventually

N

qwertyuiop1

81 3
I see a lot if people here dissing Vince's methods.

Is there actually anyone on this thread who has actually purchased his system and followed it to the letter ?
Id live to see someone provide actual results.
I.e. Annual profits, drawdown,number of trades, % of profitable trades etc.

Thanks

tagpole

23 1

Is there actually anyone on this thread who has actually purchased his system and followed it to the letter ?

Thanks
Muppet VS explains in his course that IF you take 10 trades using his system - 9 may fail - but...

One of the trades will take you through and clear all your LOSES...!

IN the real world this is TOTAL BS GARBAGE:p

YES - I did this and got stopped out of all 10 trades and that's when I decided to start reading UP!

You only have to read up on the turtle traders to see how many trades FAILED before they got a winner that went to the MOON:eek:

Remember folks this dipshi*t VS is selling a dream NOTHING ELSE...that's HOW HE MAKES his cash:mad:

Last edited:

NVP

Legendary member
36,749 1,878

Thanks
ive heard that one guy banks profit everytime someone signs up on the course - guaranteed :cool:

N

Itradetowin

8 1
I have bought the course and followed it to the letter.
It s bull****.

I picked up some winning trades, for sure, but then I was in them too long (as per instructions) and then ended stopped out in a contrary movement. At the most, I gained some money on some trades, but less than if I exited before (against his system) and, for sure, FAR LESS than needed to make up for the loosers.

Plus, the commissions were just too high and eroded even more the capital. I d say, anyway, that if one had at least 10.000$ it can be better (for the commisions).

I have been a gullible dreamer, don t follow me :(

Trader333

8,502 881
On what grounds is the guarantee not being honoured ? If you feel it is not fair then you can use the online small claims court to adjudicate and probably get your money back.