Vince stanzione

i have just received an invite to subscribe to a fool proof Fintrader by Vince Stanzione cost £197.71
with a twelve month money back Guarantee. I have looked at his website and scam sites he has quite a few punters that have bought the system and say that it works. Are these real people or just part of his elaborate scam.
Gezara

gezara..........whatever you do its up to you .........there is very very little you will learn from "gurus" that is not on the Web already for free ........and even if they did have an edge truly they will not pass it on to you :cool:

if you research enough about great traders you will see all have mentors but then create their own edge over time ...and keep it to themselves...... or at best pass onto some trusted students but again no 2 traders trade the same :smart:

N

Here we go again

gezara..........whatever you do its up to you .........there is very very little you will learn from "gurus" that is not on the Web already for free ........and even if they did have an edge truly they will not pass it on to you :cool:

if you research enough about great traders you will see all have mentors but then create their own edge over time ...and keep it to themselves...... or at best pass onto some trusted students but again no 2 traders trade the same :smart:

N

Good post NVP but you have to bear in mind your (and others) excellent advice to stay away and use the free resources on the web, is aimed at the rational and intelligent in society. Vince aims at the stupid, lazy or gullible (some people incorporate all three traits). He, no doubt, gets others (new posters) to pose questions or to pump up Vince with false praise. None the less, it is good to push his dross to the surface now and again, to prevent the newer or neophyte trader being ripped off. Sadly, you cannot save the stupid neophyte etc since their intellect rarely illuminates the standard five watt bulb. :idea:

Good post NVP but you have to bear in mind your (and others) excellent advice to stay away and use the free resources on the web, is aimed at the rational and intelligent in society. Vince aims at the stupid, lazy or gullible (some people incorporate all three traits). He, no doubt, gets others (new posters) to pose questions or to pump up Vince with false praise. None the less, it is good to push his dross to the surface now and again, to prevent the newer or neophyte trader being ripped off. Sadly, you cannot save the stupid neophyte etc since their intellect rarely illuminates the standard five watt bulb. :idea:

GOOD post from you too... Neil:clap:

New traders if ya don't have the cash for a few good trading books, then check out ya local library...

Just DON'T get sucked into giving your hard earned cash to Vince & the stanziCRAP Bullsh*t

As LUCK would have it I have a library close by with some of the best trading books available...and yet I live outside of the UK :cheesy::eek:

books are great but only a small subset of the treasures out there online ...............seek and you will find .......eventually

N

I see a lot if people here dissing Vince's methods.

Is there actually anyone on this thread who has actually purchased his system and followed it to the letter ?
Id live to see someone provide actual results.
I.e. Annual profits, drawdown,number of trades, % of profitable trades etc.

Thanks

Is there actually anyone on this thread who has actually purchased his system and followed it to the letter ?

Thanks

Muppet VS explains in his course that IF you take 10 trades using his system - 9 may fail - but...

One of the trades will take you through and clear all your LOSES...!

IN the real world this is TOTAL BS GARBAGE:p

YES - I did this and got stopped out of all 10 trades and that's when I decided to start reading UP!

You only have to read up on the turtle traders to see how many trades FAILED before they got a winner that went to the MOON:eek:

Remember folks this dipshi*t VS is selling a dream NOTHING ELSE...that's HOW HE MAKES his cash:mad:

Last edited:

Thanks

ive heard that one guy banks profit everytime someone signs up on the course - guaranteed :cool:

N

I have bought the course and followed it to the letter.
It s bull****.

I picked up some winning trades, for sure, but then I was in them too long (as per instructions) and then ended stopped out in a contrary movement. At the most, I gained some money on some trades, but less than if I exited before (against his system) and, for sure, FAR LESS than needed to make up for the loosers.

Plus, the commissions were just too high and eroded even more the capital. I d say, anyway, that if one had at least 10.000$ it can be better (for the commisions).

I have been a gullible dreamer, don t follow me :(

On what grounds is the guarantee not being honoured ? If you feel it is not fair then you can use the online small claims court to adjudicate and probably get your money back.

Thanks

I'm not 100%. Dissing. Vince

And I bought some of his stuff a few years back

What I am saying is that pretty much everything in these learn to trade type systems is available for free if you look hard enough

If you want to pay someone a lot,of money for free stuff it's up,to you

These guys promise secrets that are not secrets

Welcome to the world of selling and salesmen

Happens in all markets :cool:

N

My neighbour bought it a few years back. It was just the crossing of the 50 ma with the 200 and some obvious advice.

Waste of money.

I have been following Vince stringently for couple of years... HE IS A LIAR!

What you can do is do exactly the opposite of what he teaches. Has been working for me thus far.

I have been following Vince stringently for couple of years... HE IS A LIAR!

What you can do is do exactly the opposite of what he teaches. Has been working for me thus far.

hes not a liar per se :sneaky:.........he just regurgitates free stuff out there........to my previuos knowledge his training is not counter to generic trading principles .........like the ma crosses already mentioned ?

don't get me wrong , i'm not defending him much - just trying to keep it objective here - he just packages and charges big for stuff that's free ....like they all do :p

N

Vince stanzione is the best pasta sauce. I use it all the time for my spaghetti.

(y)

Vince stanzione is the best pasta sauce. I use it all the time for my spaghetti.

(y)

None at my local Tesco's ...I expect you can ONLY get it via mail order direct from Vinnie boy @ £297 a bottle OR 2 bottles for £500 ...:LOL:

Here is a copy of a 1 million dollar note Vince sent me years ago. Don't think it will cover a loaf of bread though at the corner shop.

Attachments

• img003.jpg
    img003.jpg
    543.6 KB · Views: 447
Vince -

The guy is a waste of space. Many years ago my work colleague bought his service -simply moving average crosses. He complained that Vince kept sending him sales letters for more "systems." Vince replied that he is a salesman and that is what he does.
WE always get someone raising his name here, some are Vince "plants" and some are genuine people seeking advice. For you genuine guys -don't send your money to Vince! There is plenty of FREE advice on this and other web sites -you just have to spend the time reading.
But stay away from Vince and his ilk and keep your money in your pocket. There are other Vendors on this site who sell knowledge re how to approach the market which some may benefit from BUT they do not sell Vince type holy grails and, even then, you still have to find and manage your own trades.
Think on this -if you had Vince's crystal ball or golden goose; would you sell it for a few quid and bring the market crashing down?
I know I am wasting my time writing this because the "Vince plants" will continue to sing his praises and some people are too stupid to help. But if just a few are deterred from parting with their hard earned money for advice that is freely available on the web then I will be happy.

If you are a genuine student of the market then peruse some of the threads by "TIMSK" which relate to trading related questions from aspiring traders.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/80692-best-threads-first-steps-forum.html
(y)

Last edited: