Vince Stanzione Financial Spread Betting System

Anyone thinking of it should definitely buy Vince's courses. I can guarantee that at least one of you will make money if you do.

That's odds of 50/50 - pretty good if you ask me.

in a moment of weakness i bought this book as well many years ago..........

in truth because it is more of a lifeguide/style guide instead of how to trade........... its not bad and holds its own against the millions of other Cr*p "change your life by hopping on1 leg" improvement books .......its more based around being a brit (instead of RA RA GO USA stuff).........

hahahahaha...so hes had his money out of me as well !

N

Hi all, i join trade 2 win, to warn all the members who may be considering, joining Vince Stanzione Money-tree, spread-betting, and other products not to.

WHY..... As a member of the money tree system from June 15th 2012 - June 15th 2013, and an investment of £1000, + £95 per month subs,i made no profits, just about broke even, withdrawing £1095from BOM his recommend Brokers.

But over the year subs total a £1140.00, so over all i made a lost. Do i think that his products are a scam!!!! .... Well Yes, because his services, and back room admin dept are very very poor, in fact i would say Non- existent. I sent five emails to confirm the cancellation of the above, but no reply's, just auto reply email, that he was "dealing with new customers", don't those emails just **** u off.....
He is still trying to collect my sub from my credit card. I call a number on one of his web site and got a person who couldn't do any thing for me apart from send an email direct to Vince, this was last week, still no reply, i have sent also, two email to this email address, obtain from this person, today.
Lets hope i get a reply,

This Vince is a very good marketeer, or he as the means to hire them, as he uses the right words to get your juices going.......The Hook.... I first read about his products 2 years ago 2011, but at the time i was not ready, 1 year later, i get an email from him, which done the trick, i was hook.

In my opinion, if you can't aford to lost your hard earn cash still well alone.
As one of your members put it early in a thread, hes a chances, and good luck to him, and anyone who may buy his products, i surely won't be.

Hi all, i join trade 2 win, to warn all the members who may be considering, joining Vince Stanzione Money-tree, spread-betting, and other products not to.

WHY..... As a member of the money tree system from June 15th 2012 - June 15th 2013, and an investment of £1000, + £95 per month subs,i made no profits, just about broke even, withdrawing £1095from BOM his recommend Brokers.

But over the year subs total a £1140.00, so over all i made a lost. Do i think that his products are a scam!!!! .... Well Yes, because his services, and back room admin dept are very very poor, in fact i would say Non- existent. I sent five emails to confirm the cancellation of the above, but no reply's, just auto reply email, that he was "dealing with new customers", don't those emails just **** u off.....
He is still trying to collect my sub from my credit card. I call a number on one of his web site and got a person who couldn't do any thing for me apart from send an email direct to Vince, this was last week, still no reply, i have sent also, two email to this email address, obtain from this person, today.
Lets hope i get a reply,

This Vince is a very good marketeer, or he as the means to hire them, as he uses the right words to get your juices going.......The Hook.... I first read about his products 2 years ago 2011, but at the time i was not ready, 1 year later, i get an email from him, which done the trick, i was hook.

In my opinion, if you can't aford to lost your hard earn cash still well alone.
As one of your members put it early in a thread, hes a chances, and good luck to him, and anyone who may buy his products, i surely won't be.

Quantitative facts regarding shi*eness are hard to prove in this industry and even harder to establish in court, which is why defrauding of the general public basically goes unchecked. Sadly comical when you consider the levies and even criminal punishments imposed on established professions for doing this.

However, whenever you see a vulgar little man cutting about in Ferraris and hired private jets as a marketing tool, that should be enough to know he is hoping to hook and screw you. Perhaps that should be the required disclosure for most brokers instead of the dangers of leverage!

in a moment of weakness i bought this book as well many years ago..........

in truth because it is more of a lifeguide/style guide instead of how to trade........... its not bad and holds its own against the millions of other Cr*p "change your life by hopping on1 leg" improvement books .......its more based around being a brit (instead of RA RA GO USA stuff).........

hahahahaha...so hes had his money out of me as well !

N

NVP.... dark day, dark day - surely the MS Word Art cover gave away the copy and paste nature of this nonsense?

Hi Hill,

I bought his video a couple of 3 years ago and whilst it is a reasonalbe intro to trend trading, there is a massive amount of worthless filling in on his incredibly expensive trading days. He doesn't even mention money management at all. I've found out that this is 50% of the battle. It will not make you the finished article by any stretch. I've just started to make money and stay ahead after several break-even attempts. Will it continue - who knows? There is no holy grail - you have to spend HOURS researching and back testing and looking at charts. Then when you find something that appears to work without huge drawdowns, you have to master your on psychology!

Good luck!

Wanna sell your system to me?

The best thing is to forget about trading and concentrate on your work/business. It's highly unlikely you'll ever make money trading. All these guys selling courses and crap can't trade so they flog stuff instead. If you were to put 3 or 4 years effort into it you might have some success but it will probably not be worth it. Forget about all these clowns that tell you that you can make 10% a month and compound it into millions, it's not happening.

As for where to start your guess is as good as mine.

Can someone please explain this to me ?

What are all these people doing on these forums if it is impossible to make money trading ?

This some weird surreal paradox I've walked into ?

So nobody here is making money ?

As far as I can tell people are making big money, but it's from ultra high speed computer algorithms doing the work, and computer scientists types.
I think nobody WOULD EVER sell a system if it worked, that's just common sense.

Still am I correct in guessing nobody in this forum is making real profits ?

you can make money trading but it is not easy.
you must concentrate and take the obvious trades.
the boredom of sitting around waiting is the killer.

What are all these people doing on these forums if it is impossible to make money trading ?

As far as I can tell people are making big money, but it's from ultra high speed computer algorithms doing the work, and computer scientists types.

STOP guessing and try it for yourself on demo !
Read the likes od Daxtrader etc on here. But you will only progress when you stop guessing who makes money ( cos you don't know if what is posted here or else where is hot air or otherwise. So cobble together an approach from your research (takes some time-have you the time for hard work over months !!) and a lot of practice.
Yes- Vince etc rip off the stupid and greedy.
Come on -get off the fence and apply yourself:)

DAMN ..... A was going to get vinnies book for Xmas!

Pheeeewwwww, I was looking forward to becoming a millionaire trader as well.

Oh well. :rolleyes:

STOP guessing and try it for yourself on demo !
Read the likes od Daxtrader etc on here. But you will only progress when you stop guessing who makes money ( cos you don't know if what is posted here or else where is hot air or otherwise. So cobble together an approach from your research (takes some time-have you the time for hard work over months !!) and a lot of practice.
Yes- Vince etc rip off the stupid and greedy.
Come on -get off the fence and apply yourself:)

Rather than focus this on me, can I re-focus back to my question ?

Is anybody here actually making a real profit?

If nobody is , and willing to admit it, then there is no point me wasting my time just to be another failure here ?

Perhaps this vince guy is smarter than we think ?

Rather than focus this on me, can I re-focus back to my question ?

Is anybody here actually making a real profit?

If nobody is , and willing to admit it, then there is no point me wasting my time just to be another failure here ?

Perhaps this vince guy is smarter than we think ?

The fact that you are more concerned about are other people making money or not, rather than your focus being on you making money says a lot.

If your just going to be another sheep in the heard and listen to every word some negative Annie has said to you, then yeah, you will be better off keeping your money and never trading, because you will just be another statistic on your brokers balance sheet.

However, if your prepared to come into this open minded, and have a desire to succeed and to learn, then you may actually stand a fighting chance.

That doesn't mean you will make it, or become a profitable trader, but at least you can say you gave it a fair crack instead of giving up right from the start, and concerning yourself with " are other people making money".

For the record, yes they are making money, plenty of peeps are, but many more don't.

The fact that you are more concerned about are other people making money or not, rather than your focus being on you making money says a lot.

If your just going to be another sheep in the heard and listen to every word some negative Annie has said to you, then yeah, you will be better off keeping your money and never trading, because you will just be another statistic on your brokers balance sheet.

However, if your prepared to come into this open minded, and have a desire to succeed and to learn, then you may actually stand a fighting chance.

That doesn't mean you will make it, or become a profitable trader, but at least you can say you gave it a fair crack instead of giving up right from the start, and concerning yourself with " are other people making money".

For the record, yes they are making money, plenty of peeps are, but many more don't.

I get you, but you and everyone is skipping the elephant in the room.
I'm guessing by your tone you have not made any decent profit in this, and most people don't.

It's simple logic, in any endeavour find someone's who's making decent profit and ask them how they do it.
It's flawed logic to waste time figuring all this out yourself.
If I can't find any person who is making decent money, that is a very important message indeed.

Now come on people, is anybody got the balls to admit the truth?

Simple question: are making a decent profit? Yes or no ?

Are you willing to share your system ? Yes or no?

Last edited:
I get you, but you and everyone is skipping the elephant in the room.

I'm guessing by your tone you have not made any decent profit in this, and most people don't.

It's simple logic, in any endeavour find someone's who's making decent profit and ask them how they do it.
It's flawed logic to waste time figuring all this out yourself.
If I can't find any person who is making decent money, that is a very important message indeed.

Now come people, is anybody got the balls to admit these truth?

Nailed it!

I have no clue what am doing and I lose my ass everyday.

Just ignore me, I can't help you.