Vince Stanzione Financial Spread Betting System

Still don't get this.

It's a simple question why complicate the simplicity with snarks?

Are you making money or not ?

Flex, seems like you've caught bit of flak, but to be honest, you have learned an important lesson through your casual look at this forum - very few people make money on here and those that do often make small amounts. Generally trading is not a +ve endeavour and often a very humbling one - some people have been around for very many years and you will still see them posting that they're struggling. You will find it difficult to locate many journals at all that have anything like decent compounded returns (a phrase you will read a lot of in books and posts about retail trading) anywhere on the internet. However, the lure of big money and a better life does not stop people trying. I can tell you're mathematically inclined and from a purely quantitative point of view, yes, you'd be slightly mad to waste multiple years doing this as your likely return is in the low five figures.

In the majority of cases here, a paper round would have literally been the better option. However, for some of us, the lure was irresistible.

Flex, seems like you've caught bit of flak, but to be honest, you have learned an important lesson through your casual look at this forum - very few people make money on here and those that do often make small amounts. Generally trading is not a +ve endeavour and often a very humbling one - some people have been around for very many years and you will still see them posting that they're struggling. You will find it difficult to locate many journals at all that have anything like decent compounded returns (a phrase you will read a lot of in books and posts about retail trading) anywhere on the internet. However, the lure of big money and a better life does not stop people trying. I can tell you're mathematically inclined and from a purely quantitative point of view, yes, you'd be slightly mad to waste multiple years doing this as your likely return is in the low five figures.

In the majority of cases here, a paper round would have literally been the better option. However, for some of us, the lure was irresistible.

Can I thank you massively for your honest viewpoint, this is a rare and beautiful thing, you have my complete respect and attention for life.

:clap::clap::cool:(y)

When I first launched a biz, I did a simple thing, in approached people in my area who were wealthy businessmen, told them exactly what I was doing and asked them what lessons and help they can teach me.
They told me some amazing lessons, some become partners, some passed me work, one completely stole my concept and launched a better business than mine, as he could throw money at good staff.

The point is, you learn the most from people who are successful, it's as simple as asking, people know you are deadly serious. I guess it only really works in person.

I guess by body language etc, here in forums it just doesn't work that way.

For example on internet marketing forums some admit they make $5000 -$10k a month, but they won't tell you anything at all how they it. I some rare cases by nifty research I've been able to learn what they were doing, but no one would ever say.

So unless someone is ultra comfortable in their situation, nobody is going to tell you jack on web forums as far as I can tell, if they are making Serious money, they aren't going to tell you jack ****, especially sell you a course.

The rule still applies though in any endeavour find someone successful in it and simply ask them how they did it, either way what you will get will be pure gold.

As far as I can tell, you are only going to make money in this if you trade large amounts, are emotionless and get money out when you are +ve then rinse and repeat.

Which is what my research is showing me, the real winners are people who are using software algorithms to do their trading, many at high speed.
So the real winners are highly mathematical programmer computer scientist types.
Being a computer science background (a degree in it) I know this type, they will not tell you jack **** about their cool algorithms they code, the most protective type there is.

I just find it fascinating how this shift is happening, the only people that are making real profits are computer programs....cold emotionless algorithms that don't make much profit each trade, actually tiny profit per trade, but by making thousands of trades a day, it all adds up to a lot.

I feel the days if the individual trader making large profits in short term trades is over.

http://tabbforum.com/videos/secrets-of-a-former-high-speed-trader

Like in any thing it's only the really shady people who make serious money on a leading edge

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=277519

Last edited:
its not that complicated - study the charts / test..... and think slightly outside the box
but don't try to re-invent the wheel

and you don't need a degree in advanced maths
cherry pick the best trades in the markets and just trade those - as you mentioned repeat and rise
maybe automate if you like

its all about time in the end
the end result is dependent on the amount of time you put in

so how much time do you want to put in ?

no..no..no
Only money to be made is by selling a so called system

Why would a moron..who earns millions allegedly by trading...would waste mere thousands selling the system

The answer is obvious

And he also calls himself rachel now!!

random is right.......if you want guarantees buy a washing machine instead

N

Vince is a great guy and I have followed him for many years since his mobile phone days ......

but (alongside everyone/thing in this business) take everything he says with a pinch of salt .....

N

Vince is a great guy and I have followed him for many years since his mobile phone days ......

but (alongside everyone/thing in this business) take everything he says with a pinch of salt .....

N

What about all the schmucks Vince has suckered into parting with money for his publications and seminars, based on 'taking everything he says with a grain of salt'?

Vince is a psychopath, pure and simple.

http://www.examiner.com/article/6-still-psychopathic

no..no..no
Only money to be made is by selling a so called system

Why would a moron..who earns millions allegedly by trading...would waste mere thousands selling the system

The answer is obvious

And he also calls himself rachel now!!

I concur.

:D

What about all the schmucks Vince has suckered into parting with money for his publications and seminars, based on 'taking everything he says with a grain of salt'?

Vince is a psychopath, pure and simple.

http://www.examiner.com/article/6-still-psychopathic

...AND how does this moron VS sleep at night knowing full well he's conned these poor suckers into parting thousands for his PATHETIC seminars...:whistling

OH...I know full well how crap these seminars are, I bought a DVD set from eBay a copy job 20 quid, boy I could NOT believe it the place was packed with suckers, if i remember the seminar was 2,997! Sh*t YOU would of got more value from a couple of good trading books!

...AND how does this moron VS sleep at night knowing full well he's conned these poor suckers into parting thousands for his PATHETIC seminars...:whistling

OH...I know full well how crap these seminars are, I bought a DVD set from eBay a copy job 20 quid, boy I could NOT believe it the place was packed with suckers, if i remember the seminar was 2,997! Sh*t YOU would of got more value from a couple of good trading books!

In a mansion with a bevy of beauty's......:whistle:whistling

Last edited:

Don't forget the VAT on top!

6% of human populations are psychopathic. They sleep fine because, in their warped perception, WE are suckers and THEY have done nothing wrong exploiting us. If psychopathy, and how to identify it, was taught in schools, the exploiters would become virtually powerless.

Hi to everyone,
Just thought I should let you know my experience of Vince’s Making Money from Financial Spread Trading. I bought the package a year ago as it stated it had 100% money back guarantee if you didn’t make £2000. I tried the system which when you cut through all the rubbish is just a simple MA crossover. Sure enough I didn’t make money in fact I lost. So here comes the good bit, when I ask for my money back he wants to see examples of trades so I send them and he starts going on about I didn’t do this or didn’t do that and refunds me only half my money as a “good will gesture”. His guarantee states this
“This whole package is covered by a unique 12 month money back guarantee. You really can try it out for a full year and if you haven’t made at the very minimum at least £2000 then you can return everything for a 100% refund. You have absolutely nothing to lose by giving it a try”
I sent him an email saying he was a scammer and liar which I thought was quite accurate but got no response so he obviously does not disagree. For someone who boasts about how much money he has got he is pretty desperate to hang on to my £100.
So let me know what you think and be very wary of his products if you are thinking of buying.

You just learnt your first lesson. There is no quick route to trading successfully. You need to put in your own time studying charts and cannot buy this time from someone else and expect it to work for you. Study the charts, forget indicators and with some practice you’ll find a way that suits you. Buying someone else’s work is like taking a racing tip from a stranger. I learned the hard way too, trust me, buying these systems is endless because you’ll never learn to learn yourself.
I’m presuming your very new to trading, I’d suggest you take a year at least learning. It costs nothing, all information is freely available in the net.

Of course, anyone willing to sell a trading method that works is crazy in my opinion, for hundreds of reasons.

Dpepperi, It's no use calling psychopaths scammers and liars: their demented brains just ignore it as the rantings of a sucker. You must use the small claims process of your local county court and present the guarantees originally made. Vince will not waste money sending a lawyer over £100. If he ignores you, point out that you will win judgment by default and then enforce it by sending bailiffs to seize his property.

The only reason we have courts at all is to deal with the 6% who are born psychopaths. Why such a high percentage? We are an alien-modified species: reducing our chromosomes from 48 to 46 200,000 years ago caused a lot of fallout, both mentally and physically in terms of inheritable defects.

Last edited:
But they’re not psychopaths or idiots. They’re making money from the same reliable gullible working people who haven’t done their homework.
Just like l'oreal, new methods come every year making the previous method redundant, hiding the fact the previous method didn’t work and they know it.
If I remember rightly 10yrs ago his system was 20/40 ma’s, if that’s changed then he’s onto new mastery material at double the cost and double the profit for him no doubt.
Face it, there’s no other way of trading than price action, think about it … how can there be. Forget all indicators, (expect for divergence under the most strict circumstances).
People move the market, indicators don’t. Supply and Demand (aka support & resistance) is all you need to know.

Hi to everyone,
Just thought I should let you know my experience of Vince’s Making Money from Financial Spread Trading. I bought the package a year ago as it stated it had 100% money back guarantee if you didn’t make £2000. I tried the system which when you cut through all the rubbish is just a simple MA crossover. Sure enough I didn’t make money in fact I lost. So here comes the good bit, when I ask for my money back he wants to see examples of trades so I send them and he starts going on about I didn’t do this or didn’t do that and refunds me only half my money as a “good will gesture”. His guarantee states this
“This whole package is covered by a unique 12 month money back guarantee. You really can try it out for a full year and if you haven’t made at the very minimum at least £2000 then you can return everything for a 100% refund. You have absolutely nothing to lose by giving it a try”
I sent him an email saying he was a scammer and liar which I thought was quite accurate but got no response so he obviously does not disagree. For someone who boasts about how much money he has got he is pretty desperate to hang on to my £100.
So let me know what you think and be very wary of his products if you are thinking of buying.

@dpepperi have you taken Trevor2522 POST#356 info on?

Just send VS a email stating that you will involve your solicitor if he does NOT refund, also tell VS there will be extra costs if it involves your solicitor - VS will sh*t himself :cheesy:and pay up:clap:

con man.

@dpepperi have you taken Trevor2522 POST#356 info on?

Just send VS a email stating that you will involve your solicitor if he does NOT refund, also tell VS there will be extra costs if it involves your solicitor - VS will sh*t himself :cheesy:and pay up:clap:

Same experience.
No profit.

NO MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
The guy responds to each and every mail you send him before you ask for money back, because he has to lure you in buying the more expensive courses - by the way a pretty sad life of a supposed cool millionaire, since he is always answering the mails- but from the moment you kindly ask the money back : DISAPPEARS.

Then he concocts stupid excuses for not refunding... and then disappears again.

Steer clear of him.