Vince Stanzione Financial Spread Betting System

@ thespreadtrader..........Thanks for your voice of reason i would definitely like to know how you've been going on with Vince's trading strategy

Feel free to drop me a line anytime or visit the blog in my signature. I'm up 40% at the moment. Going rather well.

Re: : Vince Stanzione Financial Spread Betting System

Okay so have you used his system before and if you have for how long and kindly explain how you came to the conclusion that it's a scam.

Regards

Re: : Vince Stanzione Financial Spread Betting System

Okay so have you used his system before and if you have for how long and kindly explain how you came to the conclusion that it's a scam.

Regards

yawn

idiots like dodis14 come here and start posting without reading the whole thread

maybe he is 14...acting like one though

yawn...

Moral of the story is

even diehard vince fans have to promote alternative horse racing systems for a living

dodis9...listening!!?? er i know it is 14 but you behave like an eight yo..i am being gracious...called you a 9 yo

if I remember correctly this manual will only be the lead into trying to flog the high priced seminar, which will more likely contain the information you seek. keep your eye out on ebay later issue manuals are likely to pop up from time to time.

really all the bits and bobs that you see on his site for 360 odd quid are all freebies from the net anyway. the workbook is the only thing thats (probably) original work but I doubt its worth the paper its printed on. from what I remember its a trend/moving average method or something on those lines, available on the net for free if you can google.

cheers

don

Thanks for the info. I am new and learning the trade from scretch, I nearly threw my money away on VS's system.
Thanks a lot:D

I once attended the Bindal FX full day live trading seminar cource, and I was simply touched by the honesty of Jay Lakhani. He said "the reason many fail is they fail to folllow through, and that they often focus on the negativty rather then what was the learning point of any course or a book - He added that even on a worst possible course where 90% was B*** S***, but then if you worked on the 10%, it enables you to take that one small step.

Obviously I have heard a lot about Vince - lots of negatives, but also positives, I have never bought his cource so cannot comment. But I am sure there must be some good on his material.

How many on this forum have read "Think and Grow Rich? Are you all rich ? 90% are not. All they have done is read the book, and failed to follow through. Does that mean that the book is useless? The guys who followed through are millionnaires. The guys who did nothing keep going from one guru to another, and before long they find that they have missed the boat!

One the Bindal fx cource, there were 15 guys, we all kept in touch with each other, 10 are probably still losing! the rest have made it! I was struggling to even make a .50p bet
but now I am consistently making £50 and £100 per point bets, all because I decided to TAKE ACTION on things I have learnt from some great guys in the game like Jay Lakhani, Alxander Elder, Toghraie etc etc. and I have been to many, all unique in their own way

Even with my success, if I were to read the stanzione book, i am sure there will be few points that I can take to take another step.

Just my view!
I'm new to the board and had no intentions of making a post today until I saw this absolutely fantastic, well thought out post.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys and let myself be educated by the more experienced.

Off to work now, I'll be on later !

I'm new to the board and had no intentions of making a post today until I saw this absolutely fantastic, well thought out post.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys and let myself be educated by the more experienced.

Off to work now, I'll be on later !

Looks like you're on the well trodden path of buying crap from anybody that says they can teach you to trade successfully.

Vince is back on the Gee Gees ?...............jees he makes me smile

N

are people really still that dumbass to fall for this stuff ?

Jees I give up ..........I just give up............ :cry::cry:
N

Attachments

• Question.JPG
    Question.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 360
  • answer.JPG
    answer.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 551
Looks like you're on the well trodden path of buying crap from anybody that says they can teach you to trade successfully.
No problem mate, you've obviously been in the game for a long while.

What would you suggest is the best and easiest way to learn for a novice ?

Have I made a good start joining this site ?

Are the free seminars run by the brokers worth going to ?

Would you recommend any books ?

I'm open to suggestions and willing to learn. (y)

Regards
Mentor1

No problem mate, you've obviously been in the game for a long while.

What would you suggest is the best and easiest way to learn for a novice ?

Have I made a good start joining this site ?

Are the free seminars run by the brokers worth going to ?

Would you recommend any books ?

I'm open to suggestions and willing to learn. (y)

Regards
Mentor1

The best thing is to forget about trading and concentrate on your work/business. It's highly unlikely you'll ever make money trading. All these guys selling courses and crap can't trade so they flog stuff instead. If you were to put 3 or 4 years effort into it you might have some success but it will probably not be worth it. Forget about all these clowns that tell you that you can make 10% a month and compound it into millions, it's not happening.

As for where to start your guess is as good as mine.

The best thing is to forget about trading and concentrate on your work/business. It's highly unlikely you'll ever make money trading. All these guys selling courses and crap can't trade so they flog stuff instead. If you were to put 3 or 4 years effort into it you might have some success but it will probably not be worth it. Forget about all these clowns that tell you that you can make 10% a month and compound it into millions, it's not happening.

As for where to start your guess is as good as mine.

Google "Nanningbob" ... just an answer to your question ...

... and just a guess too!

Google "Nanningbob" ... just an answer to your question ...

... and just a guess too!

yep Ingot....he is an interesting read....some Strengthmeter stuff now entering his world as well.....so he must be on the right track ! :cool:

N