Vince Stanzione Financial Spread Betting System

donaldduke: Vince is the real deal, this Maserati he has proves it.
Lord Flasheart: lighten up, we are deadly serious,its called sarcasm,vince makes his money from selling crap

I was laughing so much... Love you guys! And I think you saved me 200 gbp. Thanks a lot!

Thumbs up - I was almost sucked in as well!....Frankly - this thread will cost Vince a million soon!P;)

Cheers to everyone and thanks for info!

I bought his course a couple of years back and I'm doing ok out of it. Yes it's alot to pay for freely available information but you live and you learn. People in this thread are very bitter. Trading is a game of probabilities, more accurately, stacking the probability of a good trade in your favour. The system Vince sells is very simple and is freely available if you just look around the web for trend trading strategies (....maybe Donchian?). There is no holy grail. All these quotes you read (eg, "cut your losses") are all true, it just takes years of ACTUALLY TRADING to realise that fact. Every trade is a test. The best strategy I can recommend is to kill ALL EMOTION linked to your trading. If you feel bad about a trade cut it. If you feel very good about a trade (ie. over confident) you better be on your guard. Good trading is very, very boring.

Here's a trade I took this morning with IG. Entry 1679.2. Will this trend continue? I do not know but if it doesn't I will cut it quickly.

Attachments

• SVT.bmp
    703.2 KB · Views: 838
Hi all,

Can anyone honestly please tell me if this Vince Stanzione is for real and his Financial Spread Betting System works and is worth paying for it ?
I am new in all this and I would like to start trading but don’t know were or what material to use to start with (is Vince material the best thing to start with?)
If any of you could please tell me if had any good returns using his system or failed miserably
Thanks

Hi all,

Can anyone honestly please tell me if this Vince Stanzione is for real and his Financial Spread Betting System works and is worth paying for it ?
I am new in all this and I would like to start trading but don’t know were or what material to use to start with (is Vince material the best thing to start with?)
If any of you could please tell me if had any good returns using his system or failed miserably
Thanks

Its not worth it, don't waste your money.

Ask yourself what you're looking for. If you're after a system to make millions and millions my advice is to give up right now. There is no magic system! Vince offers alot of info on trends and a very simple entry exit system, but you can find all this info for free. Look up moving average crossovers. YOU MUST DESIGN YOUR OWN SYSTEM, if you don't you will always blame someone else when it fails and ultimately you will never take sole responsibility for your actions. Look up videos on trading plans. Draw up one that covers ALL aspects not just entry exit. Then, test it. Practice, practice practice. The cost of your losses is the cost of your tuition.

Currently, I know 2 people who are trading Vinces Stock system. Both went on a course last year and paid nearly £3000 each. It is a trend following system, however, there is no advice of risk/reward or money management. Also the entry points are basically jump on when a stock has been in an uptrend for a while. One person has already lost 50% of a small account and the other one has lost 40%. This is doomed to failure. They have paid £3k and think that this is the Holy Grail as so many others do and don't want to take any advice from a more experienced trader.
We already know what the outcome is.

This is how this scammer works...

Now we get a letter about only 47 traders to be privately mentored for £7999!! for mentoring with a group of 46 others!!!!

So we can earn 20,000 per month

10er says ..he will send out another letter..for moving in a table as he could not LEAVE YOU out of his SALVATION!!!

C'mon all

Vince has earned his spurs by now .....hes been around forever ......if you want to pay him £3,000 to learn to trade trends please do so ......

hes a wealthy man and you are helping him to say that way ....

Respect !
N

First of all i'll make it quite clear that i'm aiming this at people who are genuinely interested in Vince's course and want some honest info on it from someone whose actually bought it and used it, as I have.

I bought Vince's course for £200 or so in 2011.

Here's what I will say about it...

1) It's aimed at beginners. If you watch the DVD that comes with the pack he makes it quite clear that it's an extremely simple system just to get you started, that you can then go away and build upon as you gain experience with the markets. He recommends some books by other authors to go on to read afterwards when your ready. All quite straightforward. I like to think i'm a very good judge of character, and being an ex-fraud investigator i'm usually rather good at spotting a scam. For the record his course is very useful to a newbie like me.

2) Some of the sales gumph he uses to sell his course online 'reads' a little scammy I'll admit, but I did a lot of research on him online. I spoke to a guy I know at CMC Markets and I also have a pal at IG, both of which said he'd been around for years, had made a lot of his money spreadbetting and was widely respected in the industry. On top of that I figured, what the hell, for £200 it wasnt a massive gamble anyway and I couldn't really spot the potential for any scam going on unless my course books never showed up or something. Turned out to be the best move I made because it was exactly the kind of course I needed to get started.

3) Yes its a simple strategy, and yes you "could" do your own research and work it all out for free I suppose, however I didnt want to do that. As a beginner I didn't have a clue where to start researching systems etc. Vince puts everything you need to know into a nice thick workbook and a 2-3 hour DVD, you also get email support from him if you need it (i've emailed him 2-3 times and he's always been helpful). Working it all out yourself would take years. Luckily I saved myself years and lots of money learning these basic foundations from Vince. I wont list everything you get in the course as it'll sound like a sales pitch. No doubt some of the more negative users of this forum will use the old chestnut "this is vince himself", or "this guy is sleeping with vince" or the classic "this guy is getting paid by vince". I'd say the most important aspect of his course wasn't the trading strategy anyway, it's the training on managing your capital and controlling your own emotions. He's saved me a lot of money by teaching me how to control those things. Again, some will say you can work this out for yourself, but in my opinion you'll only do that by learning from your own mistakes, which costs you money, a lot more than £200, so again Vince's course pays for itself there.

4) Most of the people being negative about this course have never even bought it. And for those that have it probably didn't appeal to them as it's not about daytrading. It's trend following. Turtle Trader type stuff. Holding long term positions until they become profitable and using technical markers to decide when to buy and sell. Another reason why it's good for beginners as you dont need to understand the market as theres no prediction involved, just reaction. Just because it's not buy and sell within 5 minutes, trying to predict the markets, doesn't mean it's no good. People don't like to give good feedback, you only usually hear the negative on forums like this.

I could go on, but if you want an HONEST and 1ST HAND experience of Vince's course I would be more than happy for anyone interested in it to email me if they want to hear more of my opinion on the subject. If your not interested in Vince or his course then i'm sure you'll get on with whatever your doing and this won't affect you whatsoever in anyway.

I would also just like to mention that link in my signature goes to my blog which talks about me trading Vince's strategy. I dont sell anything from it, there are no Adwords or Adsense banners to make money from anyone. It's an innocent blog that costs me £70 a year to run and I make nothing back. Just wanted to make that clear before all the "he's trying to sell us something! burn him!" comments.

Thanks and goodnight. :)

Chris

First of all i'll make it quite clear that i'm aiming this at people who are genuinely interested in Vince's course and want some honest info on it from someone whose actually bought it and used it, as I have.

I bought Vince's course for £200 or so in 2011.

Here's what I will say about it...

1) It's aimed at beginners. If you watch the DVD that comes with the pack he makes it quite clear that it's an extremely simple system just to get you started, that you can then go away and build upon as you gain experience with the markets. He recommends some books by other authors to go on to read afterwards when your ready. All quite straightforward. I like to think i'm a very good judge of character, and being an ex-fraud investigator i'm usually rather good at spotting a scam. For the record his course is very useful to a newbie like me.

2) Some of the sales gumph he uses to sell his course online 'reads' a little scammy I'll admit, but I did a lot of research on him online. I spoke to a guy I know at CMC Markets and I also have a pal at IG, both of which said he'd been around for years, had made a lot of his money spreadbetting and was widely respected in the industry. On top of that I figured, what the hell, for £200 it wasnt a massive gamble anyway and I couldn't really spot the potential for any scam going on unless my course books never showed up or something. Turned out to be the best move I made because it was exactly the kind of course I needed to get started.

3) Yes its a simple strategy, and yes you "could" do your own research and work it all out for free I suppose, however I didnt want to do that. As a beginner I didn't have a clue where to start researching systems etc. Vince puts everything you need to know into a nice thick workbook and a 2-3 hour DVD, you also get email support from him if you need it (i've emailed him 2-3 times and he's always been helpful). Working it all out yourself would take years. Luckily I saved myself years and lots of money learning these basic foundations from Vince. I wont list everything you get in the course as it'll sound like a sales pitch. No doubt some of the more negative users of this forum will use the old chestnut "this is vince himself", or "this guy is sleeping with vince" or the classic "this guy is getting paid by vince". I'd say the most important aspect of his course wasn't the trading strategy anyway, it's the training on managing your capital and controlling your own emotions. He's saved me a lot of money by teaching me how to control those things. Again, some will say you can work this out for yourself, but in my opinion you'll only do that by learning from your own mistakes, which costs you money, a lot more than £200, so again Vince's course pays for itself there.

4) Most of the people being negative about this course have never even bought it. And for those that have it probably didn't appeal to them as it's not about daytrading. It's trend following. Turtle Trader type stuff. Holding long term positions until they become profitable and using technical markers to decide when to buy and sell. Another reason why it's good for beginners as you dont need to understand the market as theres no prediction involved, just reaction. Just because it's not buy and sell within 5 minutes, trying to predict the markets, doesn't mean it's no good. People don't like to give good feedback, you only usually hear the negative on forums like this.

I could go on, but if you want an HONEST and 1ST HAND experience of Vince's course I would be more than happy for anyone interested in it to email me if they want to hear more of my opinion on the subject. If your not interested in Vince or his course then i'm sure you'll get on with whatever your doing and this won't affect you whatsoever in anyway.

I would also just like to mention that link in my signature goes to my blog which talks about me trading Vince's strategy. I dont sell anything from it, there are no Adwords or Adsense banners to make money from anyone. It's an innocent blog that costs me £70 a year to run and I make nothing back. Just wanted to make that clear before all the "he's trying to sell us something! burn him!" comments.

Thanks and goodnight. :)

Chris

Whoever told you he was well respected in the business was referring to the business of scamming gullible people. Vince is a laughing stock.

if you like vince and appreciate what hes done for you then job done ...........looks to me like you have become very proficient under your own steam anyway (y)

I get grief about Jon Bartlett the same way .....a lot of people Criticise him but he helped me when I was returning to Trading after a sabatical .... so it worked for me :smart:

Horses for courses....

N

I bought vinces course about 4 years ago when I was trying to get started.
To be honest, if your a total beginner suffering from information overload its ok to get you in the right direction but thats about it. The majority of the course is very generic and the technical analysis is very very brief. Is just SMA I could find more info on one google search. Its gets you started but leaves you with alot of questions.

£300 + is very very over priced, you'll get a nice binder and couple of DVD's but
most of it is very generic. I wouldn't call him a scammer, he's just provided alot of info from his own experience and has managed to sell it well online.

My tips. Learn about simple moving averages, then get more complicated if you need