UK 2015 General Election - Competition

Foodbanks have been politically weaponised by those with left-leaning tendencies and some of the stats have the whiff of the dodgy dossier about them. More details here:
http://order-order.com/2015/04/22/m...ank-headline-claim-made-up/#_@/v4PtUWih_Sj4yA

I don't have anything against food banks.

The poverty stricken popullace needs some kind of routine and order in their lives.

Better way of administering food. Cut the benefits and setup food banks. If you are hungry you go and eat.

I'd build little cubicles and shared toilets and showers and have done with it.

Some people are simply unable to manage them selves in our complex world of social order, licenses, registrations, addresses, utility bills and all the other ****ty life support mechanism no body needs.

Saw a program called Skint the other night. What a load of toss pots. "There ain't notin to do here" one guy says with a can of beer and a fag in his mouth. Tattoos all over his body. Zits on his face.

Either send them to farms or the army I'd say.

Prefer farms obviously the creative side of life. Lost souls with **** parents and ancestors no doubt.

No work guv. Mind boggles as to what kind of work those lazy gits can do. Farm hand or the army? I'm sure they'll either kill the animals and crop or innocent civilians.

Let them die for their country ! :devilish:

I don't have anything against food banks.

The poverty stricken popullace needs some kind of routine and order in their lives.

Better way of administering food. Cut the benefits and setup food banks. If you are hungry you go and eat.

I'd build little cubicles and shared toilets and showers and have done with it.

Some people are simply unable to manage them selves in our complex world of social order, licenses, registrations, addresses, utility bills and all the other ****ty life support mechanism no body needs.

Saw a program called Skint the other night. What a load of toss pots. "There ain't notin to do here" one guy says with a can of beer and a fag in his mouth. Tattoos all over his body. Zits on his face.

Either send them to farms or the army I'd say.

Prefer farms obviously the creative side of life. Lost souls with **** parents and ancestors no doubt.

No work guv. Mind boggles as to what kind of work those lazy gits can do. Farm hand or the army? I'm sure they'll either kill the animals and crop or innocent civilians.

Let them die for their country ! :devilish:
So can I count you as Green then Atilla?

So can I count you as Green then Atilla?

I am very much into off-grid technos yes and I have plans to build my own in some green field. Likely to be another country however, as planning regs and permitted development rules in the UK are in the hands of the high and mighty Lords.

Reason why I switched is because green issues (to me) have nothing to do with helping out every lazy fecker and migrant who decides to live in another country without following the laws and rules of the host country.

Don't throw us all greens into the same basket. I have always supported higher taxes and helping ones fellow man. However, I'm not stupid to see coupled with the fat cats, pendullum has swung too far to helping out all the lazy bodies.

So yes I would have free libraries, schools and universities. Would also have a token limit on the NHS. NHS is great for 80% of the people but I bet 20% take the biscuit.

We need to support Euthanasia http://www.dignityindying.org.uk/ . I am absolutely stunned and shocked we allow people to live in pain and agony costing the tax payer millions whilst people want to die in a dignified controled manner. We don't let animals endure this kind of pain why humans?

There are so many care homes in Worthing to look after the elderly who can't wash or wipe their own back-sides. I think when you can't keep your self clean or sink to those indignified levels, mother nature is telling you time is up, kindly make the bed available to some poor sod who can walk to the toilet.

They are trying to recruit carers but the wages are comical. To clean the elderly's homes, wash and move them in and out of bed etc. Can't be nice sitting in a diper at that age. The humiliation of it. Prefer to donate my body to the NHS.

On the other hand we have young homeless people with **** parents who get put into homes inhabited by paedophiles. Moved around foster homes with no mentor or real love in their lives but alchol and fags.

I sincerely believe the resources of this country need to be prioritised in favour of the young and not the old.

Sometimes the world seems awfully a daft place and illogical to fathom.

Sounds like a rant, but I'm cool with it all.

Just planting my tomatoes outside. Luckilly I had them inside as last couple of nights been chilly indeed.

What joy. Sun has got it's hat on in Sunny Worthing :)

Don't throw us all greens into the same basket.
What along with tenderstem broccoli, asparagus and fine green beans? I've only got the one trolley.

I thought I was being humorously surreal in my post above suggesting counting you as a Green. Teach me to underestimate the power of political crossover. "We use only renewable energy sources to provide the electricity to execute immigrants". I haven't read their manifesto but perhaps I should, if only for the Daliesque moments it's likely to provide.

We need to support Euthanasia
Voluntary or compulsory?

I think when you can't keep your self clean or sink to those indignified levels, mother nature is telling you time is up, kindly make the bed available to some poor sod who can walk to the toilet.
I remember having a run in with some dodgy oysters once which would have put me in that category. You could have fueled a space mission on my output that night I can tell ya.

@Sharky is being awful quiet about the prize money. I reckon he's working out how much more to put inta the pot this time.

What along with tenderstem broccoli, asparagus and fine green beans? I've only got the one trolley.

I thought I was being humorously surreal in my post above suggesting counting you as a Green. Teach me to underestimate the power of political crossover. "We use only renewable energy sources to provide the electricity to execute immigrants". I haven't read their manifesto but perhaps I should, if only for the Daliesque moments it's likely to provide.

Voluntary or compulsory?

I remember having a run in with some dodgy oysters once which would have put me in that category. You could have fueled a space mission on my output that night I can tell ya.

Voluntary for sure. However, I'm sure more people would opt for it.

I certainly would like to take up the easy option once I become bed bound. (y)

I certainly would like to take up the easy option once I become bed bound. (y)

You're planning on that happening are ya?

Atilla, I see you in your apartment in Worthing, on one of the higher floors, plenty of elevation, over-looking the promenade, a nice 180 degree view. A good scope, a powerful rifle and the "Atilla Manifesto" being enacted on the unsuspecting population.

Old people incontinent or not, anyone with a tattoo, immigrants, the unemployed, anyone drinking from a beer can in public or even having a fag on.

A trapdoor by the foodbank where they fall through and drop straight into the recycling unit.

Worthing - a cleaner, leaner place, suddenly with a lot more space.

Atilla, I see you in your apartment in Worthing, on one of the higher floors, plenty of elevation, over-looking the promenade, a nice 180 degree view. A good scope, a powerful rifle and the "Atilla Manifesto" being enacted on the unsuspecting population.

Old people incontinent or not, anyone with a tattoo, immigrants, the unemployed, anyone drinking from a beer can in public or even having a fag on.

A trapdoor by the foodbank where they fall through and drop straight into the recycling unit.

You reckon I should vote for UKIP then?

So where did the fat cats and high taxes go?

You have selective eyes mon ami! ;)

Don't knock the elderly imho. Only the survivors of life get old.

They didn't fight the War/terrorists etc just for the next generation to jeer and sneer !

The penny pinching, thieving politicians should at least double the State pension so the oldies can pay for their own care, invite the grandchildren round for tea and impart their wisdom etc. This education would be a much better return than the garbage they seem to teach kids these days and for free.

Cameron I see wants four more sparkly new Trident submarines at billions each. The idiot.

Have some consideration and spread some love about. They won't be around for long and then it's your turn !!
It might surprise you how suddenly a few more months/weeks etc. of life can be so much more precious. than it used to be.

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

Just saw Panorama on the Elections recording and here is what electionforecast.co.uk have come up with.

283 - Conservatives
270 - Labour
48 - SNP
24 - LibDems
1 - UKIP

8 - DUP
16 - Others

Nothing mentioned on turnout.

:idea:

@Sharky did us real proud with the Scotland Independence Referendum by putting up a prize of £25,000 for the competition winner. Can’t remember who bagged it, but I’m sure they’re eternally grateful. I’d like to suggest he’ll want to show us even greater largesse this time what with it being that much more of an important do altogether. But if he’s on hard times and doesn’t even know where the money’s comin from for the next bikini wax, well, we’ll have a competition just for the fun of it.

@Sharky is being awful quiet about the prize money. I reckon he's working out how much more to put inta the pot this time.

Hmm, £25,000(!)... old age must be erasing my memory.

Let's shave off three of those 0s then I think we can stretch to a 12 pack of beer for the winner.

:drunk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, £25,000(!)... old age must be erasing my memory.

Let's shave off three of those 0s then I think we can stretch to a 12 pack of beer for the winner.

:drunk:

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Good man that man. What a player!

T2W steps up to the mark and once again grinds the infidels of insouciance into the dust of shame.

All ta play for.

Hey Guys,

Just saw Panorama on the Elections recording and here is what electionforecast.co.uk have come up with.

283 - Conservatives
270 - Labour
48 - SNP
24 - LibDems
1 - UKIP

8 - DUP
16 - Others

Nothing mentioned on turnout.

:idea:
Is that a new prediction yer committing to or are ya just tryin to throw us all off the scent now there's a prize to go for?

Is that a new prediction yer committing to or are ya just tryin to throw us all off the scent now there's a prize to go for?

I'll stick with my personal one. That's for the Panorama program, compiled by some clever clog from the US.

I'll stick with my personal one. That's for the Panorama program, compiled by some clever clog from the US.

You sure? Can I come and watch you kick yourself on May 7th? Not that I'll come to Worthing - video link will be fine. I'm no bullet tooth Tony.

I've got four entries so far. Eight days ta go an a yard of ale up for grabs. The odds are good.