Trading ES (Q1 2004)

regression

Finirama - a quickie here - r yr lines regression based? if yes is it plain regression or any "tweaked" proprietary regressions used by funds? if no, is it some sort of modified pitchfork? where r the anchors then?

if it is proprietary info, pls let me know I'll stop asking :)

very good charts btw mate :)

by general "rules of engagement" :D Signor Fibonacci wud suggest we c 1164-68 range now:

Attachments

• cme-es04h- 15 minute.jpg
    cme-es04h- 15 minute.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 341
china,

1164-1168.... today u think? Ever the optimist ;).

1156 might be the HOD me thinks. Still if NQ can hold above 1498-1499 then anythings possible. Still think if NQ can't hold 98-99 then 1142 on the ES gets retested.

sandpiper - i'd say not today. actually per sys one shud be short at upper pivot or slightly above it. I am short 55.50 average but watching it as a hawk :)

ok now the grizzliest bear gets called an optimist? :) if u ask me mate - and i said it many times - i personally reckon an economy living on massive debt and borrowing more and more shud go into the like of 1929 to start ascending properly. However, I am not a philosopher or an analyst :) - i am a trader and i prefer to trade what i c TODAY. like most of us - i hope :)

China,

Sorry to disappoint......Just plain old simple, best fit trendlines.

Not one to argue to with the Fib man and i think 1164 is well on the cards... especially with this been presidents week.

Looking for a short entry as well....cross and bounce of the 32ema, preferable with a high rsi

chinawhite

what does ca dopp' 'o tango ce sta pure 'a tarantella...... mean, or is it your favourite pizza topping

for what its worth i rekon well keep the gap open today. i think it would heve shown weakness by now. well c

13 - in Napoli Italian (my grandparents r from Napoli) it means beware: tango may turn into tarantella which i reckon is a common trading ocurrence :) I dont think thez any pizza topping of that sort yet :) Answering yr last post i think 13:00 time pivot will be key. U may even get fake lunchtime spikes :)

Finirama - many thx m8. just goes to show that all those fancy TA teams at banks getting paid for their models r actually a waste of space :) u get the same much simpler and easier from common sense :)

Not to sure about the validity of the upside trendline and whether this is a retest or not, but definetly divergence on RSI

Attachments

• rsi di.bmp
    3 MB · Views: 156
Need to get posting charts right..so her goes again

Attachments

• 2nd attempt.gif
    2nd attempt.gif
    70.8 KB · Views: 280
Fini - if yr problems persist with charts i mean - u can post them on www.ttrader.com and just provide a link directly to yr chart on yr posts here. i think ttrader is fine with .bmp files.

managed to rev at 55.25. tick pos divs r all over the place.