ES Trading Journal with Supply and Demand for Charity

Strif

I read your pdf on technical analysis and although you are right on a few points, I disagree on most at least when it comes to what I do. I cannot confirm or attest for the abilities of anyone else.

Blablabla...

I hope that helps. I don't trade to get a high or rush from being in a trade. I trade to be profitable.

-G
Lead, follow or get out of the way!!!

I wasn't looking for help mate, certainly not from someone who claims to be a succesfull trader, but can't show any proof. For you as for most of us it's a free world and you can post your "profits" on this forum, but my advice to anybody who reads this is to stay away from you as far as possible. Your story about charity was also used by woodies CCI club, the Make a Wish Foundation. All part of his scam.

I'm done here, if people want to follow you then that's their choice. Forewarned is forearmed.

I wasn't looking for help mate, certainly not from someone who claims to be a succesfull trader, but can't show any proof. For you as for most of us it's a free world and you can post your "profits" on this forum, but my advice to anybody who reads this is to stay away from you as far as possible. Your story about charity was also used by woodies CCI club, the Make a Wish Foundation. All part of his scam.

I'm done here, if people want to follow you then that's their choice. Forewarned is forearmed.

I hope your searches lead you in the right path. Unfortunately your mental state will always prevent you from being a successful trader. You got screwed by some fly by night trading website because you were looking for the holy grail and weren't willing to work hard and achieve it and wanted the easy way out so you paid them money to give you the kingdom...

News alert... Their is no holy grail... Everything you get out of trading is everything you put into it.

Just because you got taken by some website does not make the rest of the industry a scam. Read trading in the zone and really understand it and you will see that your attitude is your downfall and people with your attitude are allways looking at successful people and trying to discredit them because they don't want to accept failure.

The problem with people like you is that you get sucked in with all the hoopla and hype of making millions trading in a few short weeks and when you fail you get mad at the industry. You were the one that fell for it. I worked my ass off for years trying to figure it out and I finally did. It didn't happen over night and it wasn't easy. But it was worth it. Along the way I failed many times but at no point did I say "The industry is a scam."

If you want to be a successful trader put in the time and effort and change your attitude and have conviction and sooner or later it will pay off.

If you fail at something, as an adult, take responsibility for your actions and carry on. we all make mistakes and have been burned before. Life is not about always being right, Life is about when you are wrong and fall down, pick yourself up and learn from your mistake and move on and be better.

Life is not about blaming the haves for you not having or blaming the successful for you not being. I don't know your situation nor I care to delve more in it. I don't have time for negativity in my life. I love life and cherish every moment God allows me to live on this earth.

I hope your career in trading is all you want it to be but regardless of which way you go with it, at the end of the day, You are the only one responsible for your success. There are no victims in this industry, just volunteers. And if you want easy success you will get suckered everytime. That is your fault not anyone elses.

What I do works for me and I am living proof. I don't guarantee it will work for anyone else. read my posts and you will notice I say that over and over again. Discipline and hard work will get you lucky everytime.

Good trading to you.

-G
Lead, follow or get out of the way.

Trade on 08-10-11 loss of 6 ticks

Hello all

Just wanted to give you an update on a trade I took for the charity yesterday. here is the breakdown;

Long entry at 1129.25 (0956 CST) for a 6 tick loss

08-10-11 char trade.png

As mentioned on a previous post, the volatility is high and on high volatility days levels aren't respected to the tick that is why stops need to be larger.

This setup was high probability but in the end it took us out and then did what it was supposed to.

I did get in aggressively because the EMAs were below me providing support and volume was pushing to the upside.

I did not take any other trades the rest of the day to avoid this same situation.

We will try again tomorrow.

-G
Lead, follow or get out of the way!!!

This thread is total nonsense.

No trades have been made.

The charity thing is just an angle.

Mods - come on - put him out of his misery.

DionysusToast

Does my thread pose any threat to you. I don't understand why you keep coming back if you think this is nonsense. I don't see why you are going out of your way to read my posts.

I don't see why you are going out of your way to try to discredit me without any basis or foundation. Is your career or life so miserable that you hate to see other peoples success. I am not asking you to believe or not believe nor am I asking for your approval.

Your constant return to bash my thread is your making you look like a pitiful man. Have some dignity and save yourself the embarrassment that you are causing yourself.

Unfortunately you have been around these forums for a few years now trying to showcase your products and your trading with no success. Instead of bashing my thread, take the extra effort and time and go read some educational material or maybe trading in the zone book. It will help your outlook on life and maybe help with your trading career.

I believe the traders on this forum are smart enough to decide for themselfs what is real and what is not. I don't see why you assume that the people on this forum are too stupid to make their own decisions and you feel the need to save them from doom.

My suggestion to you is don't try to save the world, start by saving yourself.

Again, if you want to learn then follow along, if you want to blame everyone else for your failures then find another forum to cry to. traders come here to learn not to put up with whiners!!!

-G

Dyounsustoast

I finally figured it out.

on your website, which you are selling trading products you say the following:

"The Summary Tape gives a clear picture of the 'battle' between buyers and sellers. It gives a side by side view of trades hitting the bid and ask in a format that will be familiar to anyone that has used time and sales. The key point is that you can get a very good 'feel' for the changes in order flow without the mental acrobatics required to analyze the flow based on Time and Sales alone."

In essence you are preaching the same thing I am on this thread. If you read my first post and my website I mention that I trade supply and demand and the battles that the buyers and sellers are having.

Wow... I can't seem to understand why my way of trading is a sham but you are trying to sell products to trade like me and thats not a sham. I do everything your product purports to do without the expense of buying your $250.00 plugin.

You are so stuck on the fakeness of my thread because I haven't posted any statements but after looking on your website, I dont find a statement of your success trading with your products anywhere. And you do say on your website that you trade with your products daily.

I see now why you initially targeted my thread and are trying to discredit it. If people see that they dont need plugins at $250.00 a pop to see orderflow and supply and demand, then you are out of business. Unless you make your money as a trader like me and not as a trading software vendor who doesnt really trade and sits on forums all day trying to push his products.

This is a classic example of do as I say not as I do.

Just a thought...

-G

I believe the traders on this forum are smart enough to decide for themselfs what is real and what is not.

Hey G,

You've got a sense of humour, I'll give you that! :LOL:

But seriously, Toastie isn't a bad egg. You have to understand that this forum attracts umpteen threads like this, and the vast majority are no good. The degree of cynicism round here is entirely justified - as you admit, the trading water is full of sharks, and T2W, being mainly populated by newbies, is a favourite hunting ground for them.

I am not having a go at you, but you need to understand why threads like this come in for some stick.

Last edited:
Hey G,

You've got a sense of humour, I'll give you that! :LOL:

But seriously, Toastie isn't a bad egg. You have to understand that this forum attracts umpteen threads like this, and the vast majority are no good. The degree of cynicism round here is entirely justified - as you admit, the trading water is full of sharks, and T2W, being mainly populated by newbies, is a favourite hunting ground for them.

I am not having a go at you, but you need to understand why threads like this come in for some stick.

Hey Pazienza

Thanks for your post. I get it and I get that there is alot of distrust in this industry. I get the doubts.

I just dont get why toast keeps coming back and posting and creating drama where there is none. I asked him nicely to private message me if he wanted to continue this negativity and we can address it offline but I don't think that is what he wants, I think he just has an agenda and doesn't want to drop it.

I get that he has been around these forums for a long time and he might be a great person, but to persistently come at my thread over and over again is a little ridiculous and to bash my credibility when he is preaching the same thing I am on his website is a little disingenuous.

I want to keep this thread positive and educational and I said before, I am not asking people for money or telling them to buy my products (which I might add that I don't sell products on my website). The only thing I said from the beginning is if you get anything out of this thread, feel free to donate to the charities.

Anyways, thanks for checking my thread and good trading.

BTW, are you from Chicago? I used to live there.

-G

Trading for the charity live

Hello all

No trading today. Again we sit on our hands when conditions aren't right. Volatility too high.

A follower of this thread sent me an email and asked if i would trade this live and after thinking about it, i dont see why not.

I havent worked out all the logistics on it but i am thinking next wednesday the 17th of august i will setup a temp online trading room and host it and you can see what i do and how i do it.

I dont promise it to be very professional as i have never hosted a trading room but it should be cool.

It will be just raw chart on screen and me talking thru the setups if we get some and then executing the trade. U guys will be free to ask questions and i will try to answer as many as i can.

I dont know the max people i will allow in it because it might get chaotic because i will be trying to trade and answer questions so if you are interested shoot me a email to george(at)eminipicks((dot))com and i will put u on a list and send you the particulars when i set them up. First come first serve.

I am thinking starting at 0930cst (1hour after the emini es open to whatever time we end. I dont want to do it right at the open because it is too fast paced and i will not be able to talk and trade and eplain what is going on.

If anyone is interested just shoot me an email.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

G

Re: Trading for the charity live

Hello all

No trading today. Again we sit on our hands when conditions aren't right. Volatility too high.

A follower of this thread sent me an email and asked if i would trade this live and after thinking about it, i dont see why not.

I havent worked out all the logistics on it but i am thinking next wednesday the 17th of august i will setup a temp online trading room and host it and you can see what i do and how i do it.

I dont promise it to be very professional as i have never hosted a trading room but it should be cool.

It will be just raw chart on screen and me talking thru the setups if we get some and then executing the trade. U guys will be free to ask questions and i will try to answer as many as i can.

I dont know the max people i will allow in it because it might get chaotic because i will be trying to trade and answer questions so if you are interested shoot me a email to george(at)eminipicks((dot))com and i will put u on a list and send you the particulars when i set them up. First come first serve.

I am thinking starting at 0930cst (1hour after the emini es open to whatever time we end. I dont want to do it right at the open because it is too fast paced and i will not be able to talk and trade and eplain what is going on.

If anyone is interested just shoot me an email.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

G

:eek:

You trade ES but don't bother with the first hour?

I didn't say I don't trade the first hour.

I said I don't want to start the live trading room right at the open because i dont know if I can answer all the questions and look for trade setups at the same time.

I am not a trading room moderator and dont currently have a trading room so I am not sure how i will multitask both.

I do trade the es in the morning, i usually am done withing the first hour but I am not nararating my thoughts on a live feed as I do it.. When I do mentor people I tell them to start the afternoon session because it is a little slower and they can see what the market has done and it has setup areas of S&R already.

That is the reason to start it after it slows down a little.

Hope that makes sense. Like I said, it will not be a professionaal room by any means and it will be raw material but it will give people a feel of what goes on in my head as I trade.

Thanks

g

Dyounsustoast

I finally figured it out.

on your website, which you are selling trading products you say the following:

"The Summary Tape gives a clear picture of the 'battle' between buyers and sellers. It gives a side by side view of trades hitting the bid and ask in a format that will be familiar to anyone that has used time and sales. The key point is that you can get a very good 'feel' for the changes in order flow without the mental acrobatics required to analyze the flow based on Time and Sales alone."

In essence you are preaching the same thing I am on this thread. If you read my first post and my website I mention that I trade supply and demand and the battles that the buyers and sellers are having.

Wow... I can't seem to understand why my way of trading is a sham but you are trying to sell products to trade like me and thats not a sham. I do everything your product purports to do without the expense of buying your $250.00 plugin.

You are so stuck on the fakeness of my thread because I haven't posted any statements but after looking on your website, I dont find a statement of your success trading with your products anywhere. And you do say on your website that you trade with your products daily.

I see now why you initially targeted my thread and are trying to discredit it. If people see that they dont need plugins at $250.00 a pop to see orderflow and supply and demand, then you are out of business. Unless you make your money as a trader like me and not as a trading software vendor who doesnt really trade and sits on forums all day trying to push his products.

This is a classic example of do as I say not as I do.

Just a thought...

-G

Look - this really is very simple:

Amount of effort taken to discredit me > Amount of effort required to show you are placing these trades.

Most obvious conclusion to come to is that the trades weren't placed. If you want people to take you seriously, the onus is on you to show you placed trades.

Just wait till Pboyles sees the thread if you think I'm bad. ;)

Look - this really is very simple:

Amount of effort taken to discredit me > Amount of effort required to show you are placing these trades.

Most obvious conclusion to come to is that the trades weren't placed. If you want people to take you seriously, the onus is on you to show you placed trades.

Just wait till Pboyles sees the thread if you think I'm bad. ;)

Again you are dilusional. I dont know what kind of koolaid your drinking up there in the UK but get off it cuz it's killing brain cells.

You say I am taking effort to discredit you, aren't you the one coming to my thread and posting your whining. Aren't you the one who repeatedly logs on and goes thru my thread and reads thru it to try to find faults and then tries to manufacture theories.

I dont find effort in trying to disprove your agenda. it is kind of comical actually.

If you go back and read all the back and forth you will notice that I have disproved all your theories and have answered all your questions regarding my setups and trades.

But you on the other hand haven't answered any of the questions I have posed about you and your so called trading software which does exactly what I do without paying the 250.00 up front to get basic ninja trader time and sales with a few different colors.

so again I ask, if you are so legitimate and posting your account statement on the site is the only proof of authenticity, then why isnt yours posted on your site.

You didn't answer that question as I asked it before.

you also didnt answer the question as to why when I preach orderflow and supply and demand you call it bogus but on your own site you say it is what most trders are missing.

no answer to that question either...huh

The typical dodge and change the subject game so the truth is not revealed.

And the best is your little teenager high school game of "Just wait till Pboyles sees the thread"

you have mentioned that a few times in your posts.

Are you one of those kids who used to get picked on and run away and as you were running away yelled " just wait till I tell my big brother on you"

Do you not have any dignity. Grow a pair and if you want to make threats make them on your own behalf and stop trying to hide behind other members.

We are all adults and for you to come back to my thread and keep on posting your petty nonsense and then threaten to go tattle tail on me like this is third grade is hilarious.

You definitely need to man up and grow a pair and start acting like an adult. I am not going after you just cuz I like to be a jerk and I don't usually even deal with people like you because it is a waste of time. I presume you are one of these guys who under the protection and secrecy of the internet you tend to be more outspoken and brave.
kinda like a drunk dork having liquid courage to talk smack.

It is getting old and you are not doing yourself any favors to your reputation.

At this point you are just trying to figure out how to save face and my suggestion to you is to crawl back into your insecurities and work out your issues so you aren't threatened by anyone elses existence.

My thread is about education and pay it forward not about playing footsie with your insecurities.

Again to reiterate, I have no need to discredit you, you came to my thread making these accusations, I haven't once gone to your threads and pettifoged them. I couldn't care less about your threads. I am comfortable in my skin and don't have the need to post angry rhetoric to pump my ego like you do. Grow up. if you want to play child games go to disney.com. this place is for adults.

Two vendors taking on eachother... Does it get any better :cheesy::clap::cheesy::clap::cheesy::clap::cheesy::clap::cheesy::clap::cheesy:
:clap::cheesy::clap::cheesy::clap::cheesy::clap::clap::cheesy::clap::cheesy:
:clap::cheesy::clap::cheesy::clap::cheesy::clap::clap::cheesy::clap::cheesy:
:clap::cheesy::cheesy::clap::cheesy::clap::cheesy::clap::cheesy::clap::cheesy::clap::cheesy::clap::cheesy::clap::cheesy::clap::cheesy::clap::cheesy::clap:

Stirf - it doesn't get any better than this.

The proof is in the pudding, not the arguments.

The ingredients of the pudding so far appear to be:

- Board Name = web site name. Spam 101. :rolleyes:
- Double your money in 4 months. Doubling your money is what all the people with $500 accounts to retire on want to hear
- It's for charity. Any comment would be superflous:
- Long, long, long, long posts (which I haven't actually read) presumably commenting on why 30 seconds can't be spent posting an account statement.
- Inviting people to email you at this is my name(at)something((dot))com - that'll fool the powers that be :LOL:

Seriously - an account statement would be so easy to post up if it existed. Certainly would be much eaier than the next long-winded reply that comes along.

Right now, there is some degree of sanity in scalping out micro-moves at lunchtime. For the rest of the day - reduce the size, widen the stops and pucker up.

8-13-201110-23-11AM.png

Still - the lack of depth and huge amount of market orders make the ES a totally different market right now. It took most of the week to catch on to the lunchtime niche and it will be gone in a few days. Yes that is 150 ticks. No I would never usually be looking at 150 tick chart and yes this does look like 1000 tick chart looked 2 weeks ago in terms of swing size.

No Dojis were harmed in the production of this image. Shame about that 2.5 point loss, really... duh...

My apologies for polluting the thread with actual trades ;) ;) :whistling :whistling

It would probably be better for the account to sit this out. Still - if you trade small, there is some satisfaction in figuring out a way to still pull some money out of this horrible market.

Last edited:
This is good thread. Teh lulz is strong in this one.

Paz, here's my angle. Why should i believe DT, anymore than i believe the OP? For some strange reason, DT expects me to believe that he has not tampered with any of his postings. Why?