The long road to Zambia

Dow Dog-what be the name of this establishment?

Skim-right you are! R u coming with us? We will need a moderator to make sure we are on best behaviour

I thought we had abandoned the idea of P A and her dogs-mind u do u think the royals have got a palace there?

Well I've often been called a female dog (or perhaps it was a witch, but the hearing aid batteries were low at the time), so perhaps I could deputise for P Anne and her dogs.

The hotel is called " The Lusaka Retirement Home for Rich Widows"

We may have to disguise ourselves to look like rich widows.

I'll contact Edna Everidge for some costumes.

Hmm.......interesting name!

Mind u what is it called in Zambian?

I have some tights by the way

Chibuku can u give us a quick course in Zambian please? We are going to struggle to speak to those widows otherwise!

Well I've often been called a female dog (or perhaps it was a witch, but the hearing aid batteries were low at the time), so perhaps I could deputise for P Anne and her dogs.

I'm sure you're a lovely lady really Skimmy so welcome aboard the skateboard to Zambia.

Are you originally from Scotland by the way ?

I'd love to join you people.I'm looking to re-locate my 'South Park' theme park.The look on the little kids' faces when they realise I really am the Chef is a wonder to behold.An endless supply of tender morsels and the parents paying ME for the privilege.

Idi - I thought you died recently out in Jeddah mate.

Was that a ruse by the press ?

He once proclaimed himself the King of Scotland so I would say yes, he is probably too much of a risk.

Better check out the risk/reward ratio on this one mate. Looks a bit dodgy.

Yeah sorry Idi but we cant allow anything to jeopordise Operation marry rich zambian widow