The long road to Zambia

Mr Dog

Dow Dog said:
If you want something badly enough, just go out and get it.

Life is too short to do things that you don't really want to do so if you want to be a trader, then be a trader.

If I could start again I would do everything differently - that doesn't mean that my life would turn out any better.

So Mr Dog when you going to be a trader. :LOL:

........bottle of water and bowl for the dog, and of course peanut butter sandwiches :cheesy:

It's nice to disappear now and again. I nearly hid in my mate's suitcase. He's in Goa now....the lucky b*stard.

I'm going to Zambia first Chilly baby. Life's too short to miss a trip like this

Just think of it.

Balmy Zambian nights sat around a jungle camp fire reciting extracts from Murphy aloud whilst supping luke warm extra strong lager.

Heaven.

Dow Dog, When out in Zambia watch out when you see vultures circling you'll get the same feeling as when you place trades. :LOL:

Mugsy

You and MCGF are really on something, did'nt the moderator tell you guys about taking pills whilst trading. "some mothers do ave em"

Murphy's beer or Murphy's book ?

Both are pretty good.

When I go on this Zambia trip I must make sure that I bring plastic bags and elastic bands to keep Murphy dry.

I got interested in the thread because I am a trader from Zambia...Actually Fish Trader. Anyway please do come to Zambia. We are very welcoming and the brew is that much more intoxicating. Plenty of Sunshine and much else besides

Thanks for the hospitality Chibuku.

We'll see you there.

Hey Mr Mug, do you want to come with us ? You can bring your system and back-test it using rich widows' money. No need to worry about drawdown then.

Chilly.

I have a copy of Murphy's TA.

I use it as a reference guide because it's too long and boring to treat as a novel.

But as a reference book on TA it surely must be the very best.

Omg! This is the thread of the day!

Lol-what started of as a mere google search has resulted in a once of a lifetime trip to Zambia with the kind hospitality of Chibuku-what else do we have to look forward too there?