The long road to Zambia

Omg! This thread and the "follow my trades" thread remind me of that film You Have Mail

If u havent seen the film tom hanks and meg ryan are business competitors and hate each other in the flesh but have built up a romance on the net-can u see the similarities?

Just think will be able to snuggle up all those nights together in Zambia!

Chibuku.

Do you have a lot of rich foreign widows in Zambia ? This is why we are coming so we can find some rich ladies to finance our trading.

How is the Zambian Fish Market ? Do you use Murphy's to analyse it ?

I look forward to discussing fish market fundamentals with you on Saturday. Presumably it's best to go long on eels ?

Good idea Skim. You can also climb up the trees and drop Murphy on the heads of any lurking lions. Better take a few copies I guess in case we get attacked by a flock of lions..

Mmm....tents!

Chibuku-are there any zambian fish market investment gurus a la darren winters, vince stanzione?

We should prepare as many questions as possible-this is a whole new market that until today we knew nothing but now holds untold riches for us the first few to realise its potential-however we will need to make our money fast and get out before the big 2005 Zambian dot COD crash! (sorry thats poor-can anyone think of anything better?)

I think we should make an appointment with spread betting companies in Lusaka and check their fish-spreads.

Lusaka eh? U have been doing your research! Is that where we are staying?

We also need to decide whether we want to trade fish on a large scale or small scale.

Guffaw.............

Scale down buying and scale up selling.

And we can do it via the world wide WEB !!!

LOL

Theres no point in being cautious here-strike while the irons hot-we trade big!

MCGF - I have booked us into a little hotel which is equi-distant from the local brewery and the fish market

Id like to think of myself as a big fish but we gotta be aware of those sharks!