The long road to Zambia

Thanks mugsy-i only comment because i care! Im glad u dont seem to take urself too seriously these days

Of course he takes himself seriously. That's why he's coming to Zambia on Friday night.

There's a Zambia in Essex you know.

Mr Mug, does your trading system give good results for fish trading ? Seems to be all the rage in Zambia.

If so, we might also look at horse trading.

No way-i didnt know that! Any other countries in essex that i not know of?

Branson's delivering the balloon to my house in the morning.

I borrowed a foot pump from my neighbour to blow it up.

Perhaps i could meet u at Bengal to discuss times and any small details for friday?

See you at Bengal in Basildon tomorrow about 5pm. Market should be quiet about then.

lads when r u leaving for Zambia? I've got very good friends, actually my x-g/f's family who r most hospitable and where we all can stay - of coz u'll hv to promise u all behave after u get p1ssed-up! :)

I am in Brasil now but I can catch a plane to Luanda and join u in Zambia afterwards. In the meantime i can sort out yr stay with a nice family - but remember U HV TO BEHAVE!!!! :)

We already went there about 3 weeks ago. Got locked up for rogue trading, rogue drinking and rogue womanising.

Got let out last Tuesday and deported back to Blighty on Wednesday.

Next trip is to the Zambezi. Leaving on Friday night. Meet on Platform 23, Clapham Junction at 10.30pm. Don't forget your canoe.

DD - u obviously hv what it iakes 2 b a good trader m8! :)

I will be flying from Brasil to Clapham Junction in no time :)

btw - does yr nick descend from Snoop Doggy Dog? :) big admirer of that lad meself - LOL

btw - does yr nick descend from Snoop Doggy Dog?

Descends from Bonzo Dog Doodah Band m8.

Yes Salty but bring your own canoe m8 and don't forget your paddle.

Nothing like being up the creek without a paddle m8.