The long road to Zambia

MCGF.

Contacted Branson.

We can borrow one of his balloons for the trip.

Better check out wind forecasts.

How come I've been credited with starting this thread?? :confused:
It doesn't matter, I'm mad anyway :cheesy:

That branson will do anything for a publicity stunt-mind u we should be thankful i guess

Unless hes squandered all his money and needs a rich widow too?

OOO!

Like the new votes thingy!

U seem to have been credited with starting the thread oatman after the name of it was changed?

Can anyone remember what is was originally called and who changed it?

Think I'll start a new movement.

Call it the " Rich Widows in Zambia for UK Traders Association"

How's about that then ?

As we balloon into Zambia on Friday night we could drop recruitment leaflets.

By the time we land, there should be a pretty healthy queue of rich widows lining up to sign on.

How will we determine whose telling the truth and whose just looking to bag a "trader"

We will take auditors with us to audit their financial position and a lie detector machine complete with thumbscrews in order to ascertain the veracity of their remarks.

Can I bring my system with you guys to Zambia, that way we can all have fun on the beach during the day getting drunk and what not! It works all by itself.

Ive made a deal with my spread company to viod all losers and he agreed :cheesy:

Things are looking up afterall

Mugsy

I could really do with the break as ive been working overtime lately with some %&^&$%'s sarcastic questions

maybe I can tweak it to test Widows, but I get first choice :cheesy:

Just seven days to go until I am relieved of my warning points, I can then go back to being the true gentleman I once was

I've got a widow lined up for you boys. I posted a thread in November called Dear Friends in the lounge. I don't know how to link it. I think it's what you're looking for :LOL:
Do a search or link it up someone.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Before we fly out I want you all over to mine for dinner, with the special guest of honour and my closest friend MCGF. :D

Im not to blame if I decide to throttle him during dessert 4 his comments on my trading techniques. :devilish: Better we stick to small talk.

Mugsy