The Hidden Mathematical Sequence of Time in Any Market

EUR/USD turning point on 1H chart which will occur on 2021.05.06
EST in 15 min time frame included. Click above link to see
EURUSDH1_2021.05.06.PNG

There are no times visible in any of your charts. Can you please not crop out the times at the bottom of your charts, so we can see the accuracy of your method? Thanks!
Hello I do that because people might get confused with my MT5 time. So I give you time in EST (Eastern Standard Time). It was done due to requests from many traders in forexfactory website. You can check EST time to see performance

The Hidden Mathematical Sequence in USD/JPY 1H chart
At the moment its pretty useless as it doesn't incorporate a trading system, you could select some price action that tracks a moving average just as well. The programming is very clever to me though I do respect that.

Last edited:
At the moment its pretty useless as it doesn't incorporate a trading system, you could select some price action that tracks a moving average just as well. The programming is very clever to me though I do respect that.
Yes need to develop a trading system based on this indicator. I realized that My 1 minute turning point indicator can be used for options trading as it gives very good signals freqquently. Anyway thanks for your opinion