The Hidden Mathematical Sequence of Time in Any Market

Wow, at last I understand. You are a genius !

Thanks. I owe it all to what, in my country, is called "Common Core Math.":)
1617831383336.png

All I see are "x bars" + "arrow"
What happens after that?

All I see are "x bars" + "arrow"
What happens after that?
I assume that nobody can tell what happens next. There is not simple math formula predicting behavior of random walk, and for sure not with 80% accuracy.
That said, if I have got such formula, I'd be aspiring multibiilionare and I d not share it with anyone on common internet forum ;)

Hello udithag!

For some simple minds, like me, could you kindly explain what you are doing and how it refers to trading?
When do you take what position, when do you exit?

All those nice pictures so far would have generated how many profitable/lossing trades, at what average profit/loss,
ending in what TOTAL?

How many bars IN ADVANCE can you predict a trade?

Thanx

Hello udithag!

For some simple minds, like me, could you kindly explain what you are doing and how it refers to trading?

All those nice pictures so far would have generated how many profitable/lossing trades, at what average profit/loss,
ending in what TOTAL?

Thanx
ssad.jpg

Hello udithag!

ending in what TOTAL?

Thanx
Hello, you can enter to trade when it shows a signal for a trend change in 15 min chart and keep your stoploss below recent low or above recent high. if you can combine this strategy with bit of price action or with trend lines, you can get very good results. But the main thing is that you must have a good patience to wait for a good trade setup but unfortuately i dont have that patience. So i am more focussing on trading based on daily turning points.To be honest my recent predictions didnt work well but the theory works in any time frame. i have developed some indicators to predict turning points in 15min,30min 1hr and 2hr turning points also.
. It is possible to predict trades which occur after more than 10 bars also.

Hello, you can enter to trade when it shows a signal for a trend change in 15 min chart and keep your stoploss below recent low or above recent high. if you can combine this strategy with bit of price action or with trend lines, you can get very good results. But the main thing is that you must have a good patience to wait for a good trade setup but unfortuately i dont have that patience. So i am more focussing on trading based on daily turning points.To be honest my recent predictions didnt work well but the theory works in any time frame. i have developed some indicators to predict turning points in 15min,30min 1hr and 2hr turning points also.
. It is possible to predict trades which occur after more than 10 bars also.
If this works in any timeframe why did all your predictions fail!

Why wont you answer the question?
If this works in any timeframe why did all your predictions fail!
Sometimes predictions fail as it doesnt work 100% everytime. But it has worked in the past with a great accuracy. You can see that if you checked my website.

Sometimes predictions fail as it doesnt work 100% everytime. But it has worked in the past with a great accuracy. You can see that if you checked my website.
If you had a system which reliably made money then you would be rich, but you don't. What you have is a system which works sometimes but not other times, and you cant tell in advance which times it will work and which times it wont.
Here is a similar system with equal results that no one needs to pay for.
ct.gif

If you had a system which reliably made money then you would be rich, but you don't. What you have is a system which works sometimes but not other times, and you cant tell in advance which times it will work and which times it wont.
Here is a similar system with equal results that no one needs to pay for.
View attachment 299207
If you think like that, you can just ignore my posts.

Is anyone following this to see if his predictions are even remotely close? For once I dont have the time or inclination to debunk yet another holy grail trail.