The Hidden Mathematical Sequence of Time in Any Market

Another EUR/USD turning point on 1H chart which will occur on 2021.03.29
EST in 15 min time frame included. Click above link to see
EURUSDH1_2021.03.29_2.PNG

Hi @udithag
out of curiosity, the claims/theory about exact time sequences/cycles in your first post, is it based on academic paper / research or it's your own theory?

Regards
Hello Friend, It was my theory which I discovered going after W.D Gann's theories for around 8 years. To be honest I have never seen this theory anywhere in any book or in internet. It doesnt use astrology, astronomy, Square of 9 or anything except number of trading bars between tops and bottoms. This could be the secret that W.D Gann may have discovered long ago.

@udithag watching your last 4 pasted images, you were expecting reversal usually around the time when NY opens. But reversal did not happen.
Have I understood it wrong or is there any more hidden rationale behind?
Hello, last turning point was bit off in 15 min chart. But in hourly chart all of the tops and bottoms were within +-1 bar accuracy. But the problem was that the movements were not that big and they didnt last for a quite long ime. These days it is not moving much and trading range is not big.

Hi @udithag
excuse my curiosity, but I must be missing something. I was under the impression your cycles are predicting reversal points.
So have I understood correctly your last prediction so that price should revert and start to go up after the 6th bar (in the way of lime-green arrow)?

1617111718154.png

Finally! It can not be coincidence, can it?
View attachment 298555

it can be predicted tops and bottoms in the market with over 80% accuracy.
So a mathematical explanation of the predicted vs actual turning point might be take the 6 bar prediction and divide by the 20% not part of the 80% accuracy resulting in a range of 30 bars.
The 28 bars of the actual turning point is within the range, so the prediction was still accurate. :D

Another clue could be
1617206872591.png

Why would someone want an ephemeris for a trading platform when
This system doesn't take any input from astrology, astronomy or from price levels. Only the number of trading bars between tops and bottoms are counted.
?:confused:

So a mathematical explanation of the predicted vs actual turning point might be take the 6 bar prediction and divide by the 20% not part of the 80% accuracy resulting in a range of 30 bars.
The 28 bars of the actual turning point is within the range, so the prediction was still accurate. :D

Another clue could be
View attachment 298560
Why would someone want an ephemeris for a trading platform when

?:confused:
If you think that I am using astrology, then you can check my posts before feb 27 2021

Hi @udithag
excuse my curiosity, but I must be missing something. I was under the impression your cycles are predicting reversal points.
So have I understood correctly your last prediction so that price should revert and start to go up after the 6th bar (in the way of lime-green arrow)?

View attachment 298528
hello friend, the 6th bar should be the bar with that local bottom. That local bottom was held for very small time as it was a very strong down trend. In future predictions you can see how it works. However the turning points remain for a very small time in very strong trends without reactions. However If the turning point coincide with a 2h or 4h turning points, they tend to remain for a long time.

This method is awesome!! You're a fricking genious! The holly grail has finally been found and this will end poverty and suffering of the humanity. You can now sell your indicator for $499.

The 28 bars of the actual turning point is within the range, so the prediction was still accurate.

Wow, at last I understand. You are a genius !