The final Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conversely to people you named, I put all my trades live, even when they are highly risky trades.
You ignore more than 40 positive trades and more than 2500 pips made and you only focus on three trades that were very highly risky, that are still floating and waiting for them to be in positive land to get out from them, poor man...

You keep claiming 100 pct success, so doesn't that mean losing trades should be considered? I accept that you've had a decent number of winners, but your overall P/L is still firmly negative.

But this is not about P/L (that stands for "Profit and Loss", by the way), it's about your 100 pct win rate. You have achieved this by placing all losing trades into another account. So basically you are a liar, a cheat and a fraud. And a fantasist as well. But have a nice day playing around with your little demo account anyway. Cheerio!

would it not be more productive to just humour this guy?

I mean, every constructive post by others to show him the way is used by him to continue this trolling thread. He is not taking any of this on board.

Why not just agree he is a genius? Why not congratulate him on his 100% wins (irrespective of his losers).
Without the conflict, he might just go away.

In fact, why don't we add our own random trades, and keep the losing ones open until they come good, and "replicate" this genius concept? We ALL could have 100% winners.
Should he then start using drawdown a means of showing his 100% system is better than our 100% system, we could then point him to the 1000 pip drawdown of his GBPUSD trade.

Pity there isn't a "sarcasm" font we could use. Maybe we could just post in purple?

Here goes my 100% winners:

BUY GBPUSD 1.4653 in account number 1. (open target, infinite SL)
SELL GBPUSD 1.4650 in account number 2. (open target, infinite SL)

I don't believe what I'm seeing :eek: not only are you a stupid man, but also, you are a big liar and a big cheater.

I was transparent from the beginning, you say that I made losses, while I told everybody here that these 3 trades are still floating, are you really an idiot man or what????

And my system is still 100% winning rate, OK??

Come on, have a sense of humour! So your country is full of lying and cheating thieves? So is the UK, look at our politicians? Who cares..

Pfffffffffff!

Here goes my 100% winners:

BUY GBPUSD 1.4653 in account number 1. (open target, infinite SL)
SELL GBPUSD 1.4650 in account number 2. (open target, infinite SL)

You're making it far too complex. He chooses the account at some point AFTER the trade is done, depending on whether it has made or lost money. Just like Nick Leeson did. Now, remind me why he went to jail again?

Great post here for folks who want to get serious :

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=239348

The reason I mention it here is because of this useful quote :

"Trading without protective stops guarantees a 100% W, but potentially infinite risk (unlimited negative R). Not recommended."

I know it should be obvious, but clearly not everyone gets it.

Hi Mebs.
Nice to see somebody's found the holy grail.
What about the results for May? It's quite a long thread so would take long time to read through it.
Are you 100% success?

Here is the answer to your request.

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.htm
    17.6 KB · Views: 348
This is from your statement -

Profit Trades (% of total): 21 (95.45%)

Does 95.45% = 100% in your country?

You should ask the broker to transfer that losing trade to the other account with all the losing trades there. Then your success rate will be back to 100%.

You should ask the broker to transfer that losing trade to the other account with all the losing trades there. Then your success rate will be back to 100%.

I have many sub-accounts, trades can not be moved from account to another, you're not only stupid, but also an ignorant... pfffff

How do we know that it was an "error"? Maybe it was just a losing trade that you have decided to re-name an error. Please get them to move it to the same place where all your other losing trades are, then you will be back to 100%!

How do we know that it was an "error"? Maybe it was just a losing trade that you have decided to re-name an error. Please get them to move it to the same place where all your other losing trades are, then you will be back to 100%!
Open well your eyes, you'll notice that I switched very quickly my position, I took the wrong way for that trade ( I sold instead of I bought)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you stop being rude to me please, it's offensive. I'm your friend here. I think what you are doing is marvelous, you are showing everyone what exactly NOT to do in order to be a successful trader, well done!

Are there any moderators reading this? Medbs has called me stupid, ignorant, a liar and more besides. I'm only trying to be constructive; why should I put up with this abuse?

Oh come on, you just fell into his trap, he enjoys winding people up. Every single person on this thread knows medbs is a lying little loser, the game is to try to get him banned from t2w.

Seriously, any of the moderators reading this, can you please end this sorry thread and get rid of medbs; we need truthful and honest people connected with reality on this site, not lying and abusive fantasists.

Meds is an economic jidhadist.
Instead of strapping bombs to himself and blowing up people around him, He has a "cunning plan" to get people to follow his trades and go down with him.
But his "cunning plan" has backfired and it looks like no 69 virgins for him this time.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.