The final Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is one liar cheater and a misleader in this topic it is you.
You show a statement that makes 5.2K profit from on 5K starting balance.
But you have 2 positions running on the eurusd. One long from 1.2665 and an other one from 1.2595 that does not show in that statement.
As I write this you are in a total loss of -760pips on these 2 positions. Based on 1 lot each that is a loss of -7600$.
Related to the statement that you show and the money that is in that account that would mean that you are in a draw down of more then -70% loss.
Yesterday when the eurusd was on 1.2110 it would have represented a loss of more then -1100pips or -11K$. So that means that the loss you had in your subaccount was blowing up ALL the money you had in your statement account.
1) Is that your idea about a Holy Grail ?...
2) You call other people misleading ?! why don't you show statements of the accounts that are showing bigger losses then the profits that you make on other accounts. So that people have a clear view on your total profit ?! ...You are the snake oil seller.
3) If all people do like you do and that is only looking to the profits and forget about the losses and pretend they never happend then we will ALL have the illusion that we are fantastic traders. Maybe even better then you :smart:

Regards...iGoR

Who the hell told you that my account was blown up?

I think that you're a little stupid. What do you know about my money management?

If I wanted to cheat anybody here, why did I post my trades Live?

You ignore more than 40 positive trades and more than 2500 pips and only focus on three trades that were very highly risky, that are still floating that I'm waiting them to be in positive land to get out from them, poor man...

Annoying how we just KEEP focusing on those trades which are hugely and massively underwater, I bet you wish we would just forget them and concentrate on your "100 pct win rate", right?

Tell you what, medbs, either show us the statement for the losing trades or shut the f-ck up and crawl back under your rock.

If you refuse to show us the statement for the losing trades, you have proved you are a liar. Simple as that.

You ignore more than 40 positive trades and more than 2500 pips and only focus on three trades that were very highly risky, .....

Thats like playing Russian Roulette, and saying "Look, you only focus on the one time I blew my head off, and ignore the 5 times I pulled the trigger and didn't kill myself".

Who the hell told you that my account was blown up?

I think that you're a little stupid. What do you know about my money management?

If I wanted to cheat anybody here, why did I post my trades Live?

You ignore more than 40 positive trades and more than 2500 pips and only focus on three trades that were very highly risky, that are still floating that I'm waiting them to be in positive land to get out from them, poor man...

Idiot read what I write!
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/att...481231-final-holy-grail-detailedstatement.htm
If you show a statement on closed trades that show a bit more then 10K in total but you have on an other subaccount as you call it that has 2 long positions open on the eurusd 1 long at 1.2665 and 1 long at 1.2595 then tuesday when the eurusd went as low as 1.2110 that was a floating total loss of -565pips + -485pips = -1050pips x 1 lot = - 10.500$!!
This 10.500$ represents the total balance you have on the statement you show. So that means that this loss on the eurusd position was blowing up the TOTAL account that you show !!...

Maybe you learned yourself to never look to your losses but other people still do !!...
Who is stupid here me or you...if they would put your brains in a bird it would fly backwards...

iGoR

PS. And try to get it in that little head of you...even if you have 99 winners but if you work without a S/L then for all the same that 100th trade will blow up your whole account. If the eurusd drops back to parity (1.0000) then you loos on your 2 OPEN eurusd positions more then 52K$ (fifty two thousand! dollar). Ooh but on that moment you will say that you forgot to post that you closed those 2 euro positions the 21st of May on the high of the day in one of your many subaccounts ?!

Last edited:
Idiot read what I write!
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/att...481231-final-holy-grail-detailedstatement.htm
If you show a statement on closed trades that show a bit more then 10K in total but you have on an other subaccount as you call it that has 2 long positions open on the eurusd 1 long at 1.2665 and 1 long at 1.2595 then tuesday when the eurusd went as low as 1.2110 that was a floating total loss of -565pips + -485pips = -1050pips x 1 lot = - 10.500$!!
This 10.500$ represents the total balance you have on the statement you show. So that means that this loss on the eurusd position was blowing up the TOTAL account that you show !!...

Maybe you learned yourself to never look to your losses but other people still do !!...
Who is stupid here me or you...if they would put your brains in a bird it would fly backwards...

iGoR

PS. And try to get it in that little head of you...even if you have 99 winners but if you work without a S/L then for all the same that 100th trade will blow up your whole account. If the eurusd drops back to parity (1.0000) then you loos on your 2 OPEN eurusd positions more then 52K$ (fifty two thousand! dollar). Ooh but on that moment you will say that you forgot to post that you closed those 2 euro positions the 21st of May on the high of the day in one of your many subaccounts ?!
I'm tired of having to deal with losers like you, that don't have anything better to do in their miserable life other than annoying successful traders.
P.S.I know that my success is hurting you, but I decided to put again my statements to answer the losers of your kind, that is, BTW, the best answer.

I'm tired of having to deal with losers like you, that don't have anything better to do in their miserable life other than annoying successful traders.
P.S.I know that my success is hurting you, but I decided to put again my statements to answer the losers of your kind, that is, BTW, the best answer.

Where is the statement for the losing trades?

Here is the statement of the trades of the day.

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.htm
    8.1 KB · Views: 260
  • DetailedStatement.gif
    DetailedStatement.gif
    5.3 KB · Views: 167
medbs, you made some trades that various members have noticed are several hundred pips down.

You were asked to provide a statement with THESE trades on. Not another statement that has another set of trades on.

So can you provide the statement with those losing trades on or not?

Sure, that's fine. I think people just want to see the statement with that open P/L on.

... I am staring out the window realizing that I will never replace the last 20 minutes. :(

... I am staring out the window realizing that I will never replace the last 20 minutes. :(

LOL :LOL: hopefully your equity curve grew by a little so not totally wasted...;) I imagine this thread is how teenage girls argue with each other on Facebook..

LOL :LOL: hopefully your equity curve grew by a little so not totally wasted...;) I imagine this thread is how teenage girls argue with each other on Facebook..
I am going to make up for wasting my morning by going up into the local hills, go shooting with some friends and my brother. Maybe work on my bunker, prepare for the coming collapse.

I am going to make up for wasting my morning by going up into the local hills, go shooting with some friends and my brother. Maybe work on my bunker, prepare for the coming collapse.

If someone was really callous they may try to link; guns, hills, shooting your friends and brother and attempt to make a cruel (yet topical) joke..:eek:

If someone was really callous they may try to link; guns, hills, shooting your friends and brother and attempt to make a cruel (yet topical) joke..:eek:

Derrick Bird is to replace Emile Heskey for this summers World Cup tournament. He had more shots in one afternoon than Emile had all season

Status
Not open for further replies.