The Holy Grail. Fact, or Fiction.

Wicked_Daddy

Sep 24, 2014
There is a holy grail. It's called super disciplined money management. As it is "Holy", it must be practiced religiously or it doesn't work.

And like any religion, it's hard to be a Saint.

glyder

Apr 24, 2008
your right there man! unless it's used on a crap system. in which case it's an unholy grail.
I'd forgotten this thread. the holy grail is real though. you will find it behind your eyes and between your ears. we all have it. few use it.

Sonicscooter

Jan 9, 2014
There is, but unfortunately most cant see the wood for the tree's........even if i was to tell you how to find it, everyone on here would immediately start arguing and call me a naughty fibber ... but hay ho, my account seems to be happy.

Happy Days............:)

Wicked_Daddy

Sep 24, 2014
There is, but unfortunately most cant see the wood for the tree's........even if i was to tell you how to find it, everyone on here would immediately start arguing and call me a naughty fibber ... but hay ho, my account seems to be happy.

Happy Days............:)
Aw C'mon... a good debate is the fuel of better ideas. At any rate, I'd be interested in what is making your account happy. Mine is satisfied but one can never be too happy.

Sonicscooter

Jan 9, 2014
Aw C'mon... a good debate is the fuel of better ideas. At any rate, I'd be interested in what is making your account happy. Mine is satisfied but one can never be too happy.

YES i'm sure you would............:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Fugazsy

Nov 10, 2014
fact, but we will not find outside ourself, that's why is difficult to find...
so we either search somewhere else or when we search inside it is well covered by a lot of sh@t

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2004
Bradford
The Holy Grail that traders searched for (at least I did) was a system that gave you an entry that had no slippage and moved in the correct direction within 60 seconds. A stop that never got hit and withstood spurious spikes. A target that took in every point of the current 'trend' and was a reversal signal when hit.
The reality looks like stake size, contract length and how big a stop you can have.

sun11

Dec 5, 2014
New traders have a wrong perception about Holy Grail (including me in past). They think Holy grail is some strategy which will never fail, i.e they will never have a loss. Which is impossible. But even after getting loss, if your account grows in long term with the blessing of R/R ratio, then it can be called as Holy Grail.