Holy Grail Discovered

Billy Gates

161 14
Well done and congratulations. Don't be put off by the negative comments.

The Holy Grail exists and if you have found it that is down to your efforts, Many here will not believe you because within their own minds that is an impossibility.

You don't have to prove anything by giving live calls . In fact if you did you would doing yourself an injustice because this would take your focus off acting in the present and having a future expectation. This is the stuff that is the beginning of a losing cycle.

It is always good to hear stories of traders getting ahead.

Enjoy your trading and remain focused.

Good Luck.

BeginnerJoe

3,329 350
can an inquiry commission be set up to investigate in to 2 start ratings for this thread.

No need. Obviously someone believes your 1 star rating was unjustified. I can assure you, whoever this person was, he's an independent actor beyond my influence. I can prove it by showing the lack of a statement for any money transfers.

C

cablemonster

0 0
i just voted 1 star and that was only because there was no lower rating possible. If zero stars or negative stars were an option they would have been used.

When i read this thread earlier I happened to notice gammajammer was viewing, it's no wonder he no longer posts.

Reactions: bbmac

new_trader

Legendary member
6,666 1,488
There will be no my live calls. My entry is fast acting and key to the grail. Once I am in, there's will be no time to do anything else but to grab on to the handle bars for dear life and go for a ride.

This must surely be THE definitve example of a hypocrite! :LOL::LOL:

Reactions: wackypete2

WR1

206 9
only $39.99

Attachments

• monty-python-holy-grail-gift-set-lg.jpg
    monty-python-holy-grail-gift-set-lg.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 328
Reactions: Sir Pond Life Dreg

new_trader

Legendary member
6,666 1,488
You don't have to prove anything by giving live calls . In fact if you did you would doing yourself an injustice because this would take your focus off acting in the present and having a future expectation. This is the stuff that is the beginning of a losing cycle.

Show us your skills and call out a trade. It's no use saying socrates this socrates that. He's not around and for all we know he's bankrupt and living under a bridge.

I am not asking anyone to show. I am asking those who make such claims to back it up. As you don't claim to be able to do it currently, I see no reason for you back up what you don't claim.

The market opens in 12 hours. All those who claim to have explosive trades should make a call. Then we'll see how much of an explosion we get.

This is just too much lulz...BJ...nowhere to hide now...:LOL::LOL:

BeginnerJoe

3,329 350
This is just too much lulz...BJ...nowhere to hide now...:LOL::LOL:

Glad to have you for a fan. I usually have one following me around taking down my quotes for treasured keeping in every forum I use.

Just because I will do no live calls doesn't mean I will show no proof. But the proof will come at a time of my choosing and people will just have to be patient.

samirs

Established member
507 47
No need. Obviously someone believes your 1 star rating was unjustified. I can assure you, whoever this person was, he's an independent actor beyond my influence. I can prove it by showing the lack of a statement for any money transfers.

how wrong on this topic like everything else

I actually voted 5 stars ....and would have voted more if possible

BeginnerJoe

3,329 350
i just voted 1 star

I always have greatest respect for people with conviction. Even if they are wrong, they are still better than the spineless fence riders.

In any case, it took quite a while for you to decide where to place your bet even though the odds I offered you was massive.

Last edited:

samirs

Established member
507 47
I always have greatest respect for people with conviction. Even if they are wrong, they are still better than the spineless fence riders.

people with conviction who are wrong.....yes i can see how some could always agree with them or even better be them....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock