Holy Grail Discovered

There will be no my live calls. My entry is fast acting and key to the grail. Once I am in, there's will be no time to do anything else but to grab on to the handle bars for dear life and go for a ride.

This must surely be THE definitve example of a hypocrite! :LOL::LOL:

only $39.99

Attachments

• monty-python-holy-grail-gift-set-lg.jpg
    monty-python-holy-grail-gift-set-lg.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 374
You don't have to prove anything by giving live calls . In fact if you did you would doing yourself an injustice because this would take your focus off acting in the present and having a future expectation. This is the stuff that is the beginning of a losing cycle.

Show us your skills and call out a trade. It's no use saying socrates this socrates that. He's not around and for all we know he's bankrupt and living under a bridge.

I am not asking anyone to show. I am asking those who make such claims to back it up. As you don't claim to be able to do it currently, I see no reason for you back up what you don't claim.

The market opens in 12 hours. All those who claim to have explosive trades should make a call. Then we'll see how much of an explosion we get.

This is just too much lulz...BJ...nowhere to hide now...:LOL::LOL:

This is just too much lulz...BJ...nowhere to hide now...:LOL::LOL:

Glad to have you for a fan. I usually have one following me around taking down my quotes for treasured keeping in every forum I use.

Just because I will do no live calls doesn't mean I will show no proof. But the proof will come at a time of my choosing and people will just have to be patient.

No need. Obviously someone believes your 1 star rating was unjustified. I can assure you, whoever this person was, he's an independent actor beyond my influence. I can prove it by showing the lack of a statement for any money transfers.

how wrong on this topic like everything else

I actually voted 5 stars ....and would have voted more if possible

i just voted 1 star

I always have greatest respect for people with conviction. Even if they are wrong, they are still better than the spineless fence riders.

In any case, it took quite a while for you to decide where to place your bet even though the odds I offered you was massive.

Last edited:
I always have greatest respect for people with conviction. Even if they are wrong, they are still better than the spineless fence riders.

people with conviction who are wrong.....yes i can see how some could always agree with them or even better be them....

Thanks to Joe for providing the almost ubiquitous Weekend Lulzy thread...speaking of repeating patterns here at T2W - I'd be long on that one !

It seems almost impertinent to make a sensible contribution / post to this type of thread but here goes - if only as an offering to the god of Lulz and to debunk some dangerous assertions to any newbies that read your nonsense .....Making what you think is a discovery is great - and I hope it works for you but one thing is undisputable - you probably don't have anywhere near sufficient empirical data to suggest that whatever it is you have 'discovered' will provide an edge over the long term ...let alone any useful large sample size metrics about the edge that will give you the best chance of trading it optimally. So when you trade it - you will still be gambling - particularly as you leverage the way you do, ( '...so large positions can be taken as a result....') Now it may be that you are genuinely convinced that you have found an edge and you may have done - but until it stands up to rigours of empirical evidence you probably have not.

You started the thread by saying in your 1st post '...After suffering a major gambling loss a couple of days ago resulting in an account contraction of 56%...' and this sums up the nature of your trading and your discovery - You almost certainly gambling not trading, particularly when you go on to suggest that a consistent circa +10% a/c growth per day is achievable ( '...assuming roughly a 10% account growth a day....' )

You further say in that first post

'...For people who say there is no holy grail in the market, you are wrong....' To be fair - you are right, they are wrong - but not for the reasons you think. If a trading holy grail exists - it is in accepting that the best you can achieve is to obtain an edge (understand what one is and is not,) ...prove the edge in all market conditions and instruments you intend to trade over a large sample size (s) and acquire the psychological skillset to actually trade it profitably and consistently for long term gains, with money and risk management optimised to it and your given tolerances such that it provides for the unforeseen, and does not leave you destabilised by the inevitable losing trade/sequence/unforeseen event (s) you may and almost probably will encounter at some point trading it.

'...For people who say there is no usable pattern in the market, you are also wrong....' I agree but the caveat is discussed above...a usable pattern on it's own - is not a edge.

Fun though these threads are, it is important also to give the other side - the intelligent side, the serious side.

You don't understand what an edge is, and I doubt that you have one and I know you haven't had one because no one ' gets off a winning horse ' to do something as you have described. If one had an edge and one had learned to trade it consistently profitably I doubt very much that one if sane would abandon it in favour of something as flaky as this unless of course they weren't sane ?

Also, why do you feel the need to prove it all the time ? - no one cares ! If you are not going to share it - why prove it ? - it does no one any good....are you so insecure that you need others to know what you are doing or their validictions ? It doesn't matter what others think - it matters what you think and how your P&L is doing. That's it.

G/L

After suffering a major gambling loss a couple of days ago resulting in an account contraction of 56%, the experience propelled me, as my gut suspected it would, to make probably the greatest discovery of my life, that of finding the holy grail in trading. I have had the grail for some time and didn't think much of it until it suddenly made sense when I was thinking about my gambling loss. I made 10% account growth or whatever it was yesterday using the grail. Today I set to repeat the feat and here was my actual schedule:

The holy grail is of extreme high probability in nature based on momentum. So large positions can be taken as a result. The grail is suitable for all market conditions, all directions, and all instruments.

For people who say there is no holy grail in the market, you are wrong.
For people who say there is no usable pattern in the market, you are also wrong.
Will I reveal the the holy grail ? No way bud, use your own head.

0.5%, here I come !

Fantastic that you have found the Grail like we did ...enjoy it ! :smart:

love from all the Gang here at LTCM