Holy Grail found!!!

Paul, Andy has left us I'm sorry to say :cry:

he may or may not be back in the future

apologies dax ...back to the grail.

damn, I wish i'd named my thread with a grail in the title, we started within minutes of each other and I just can't catch you up :clap: although I see I'm gaining slowly (y)

As I am only a (stupid) trader :LOL:, I don't get your point, Lightning :)

What do you mean with, you can't catch me?

Cheers Carlos

As I am only a (stupid) trader :LOL:, I don't get your point, Lightning :)

What do you mean with, you can't catch me?

Cheers Carlos

Now that was an underhand cheap shot popping in a post when my thread has nearly caught yours in the stats :-0

you know, your thread the Holy Grail, mine 3 keys we started the threads at the same time and i've been watching in the new stats of most viewed threads we have at the bottom of the main forums page.

I'm still regreting not including Grail and secret etc in the title.

just a bit of fun, nearly got ya :clap: :D

Attachments

• stats.JPG
    stats.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 232
I reverse positions if proven wrong, my stops tighten up when the market moves in my favour. I also add to my postion if proven correct.

I meant, reversing quickly some times not only once. Sorry for being unclear!

If markets move in your favor it is good to move stops closer. Adding to position? It depends onthe situation. Usually not my piece of cake ;)

Now that was an underhand cheap shot popping in a post when my thread has nearly caught yours in the stats :-0

you know, your thread the Holy Grail, mine 3 keys we started the threads at the same time and i've been watching in the new stats of most viewed threads we have at the bottom of the main forums page.

I'm still regreting not including Grail and secret etc in the title.

just a bit of fun, nearly got ya :clap: :D

:LOL:

You will easily win as my thread is a one time hint, not an ongoing story :)
If I wanted to be competitive here, I would give you a tough fight as I am not bad in marketing :D

I could even push your thread :clap::clap::clap:

Let's team up one day to take the number one spot :cool:

:LOL:

You will easily win as my thread is a one time hint, not an ongoing story :)
If I wanted to be competitive here, I would give you a tough fight as I am not bad in marketing :D

I could even push your thread :clap::clap::clap:

Let's team up one day to take the number one spot :cool:

That one pdf wonder post is giving me a run for my money :D

Hey what a team (y)

The-full-throttle-trading-holy-secret-grail-reveal-now-for-free-thread

So we found the name :):LOL:

What precisely is it an example of?

Your question is more than justified because the picture shows nothing regarding stops, neither tight ones nor others.

And his posts were not polite enough to seek an explanation :sleep:

I hope, he has only a bad day

The-full-throttle-trading-holy-secret-grail-reveal-now-for-free-thread

So we found the name :):LOL:

that's the one, good effort, after these gratuitous posts I see you have now pulled out a couple of hundred views lead, see its all in a name :cool:

Hi new_trader I'm very surprised you haven't past comment in my thread yet, seeing as your an advocate of tight stops and all, and the fact we seem to be in a minority on this issue in this forum :-0

and dare I say being a moderators thread it is a well looked after thread ;) :)

Are you having trouble keeping up? Read through the thread again and you might work it out for yourself. I'm not interested in explaining.

I read the thread again as you suggested. This confirmed my initial position that I wasn’t having trouble keeping up as there was nothing to keep up with. This is a delightful rag-bag of a thread that shows how a number of people, some of whom are traders, can read the same thing and see different aspects. My suspicion is these aspects are what the individual brought to the reading themselves. It confirms what they want confirmed and disputes that which they want disputed.

I’ve done exactly the same thing myself above.

I suspect the reason you’re not interested in explaining is that there’s nothing to explain or you don't know what it is you've posted and couldn't explain no matter how hard you tried, but would like somebody else to. You can get away with anything you like in a thread such as this, and your annotated chart is an annotated chart – not an indication of a trade, how you trade, if you trade, tight or loose stops, confluence, S&R, retracements, trends – anything at all.

But I’m glad you’re joining in and that you clearly haven’t lost your delightful sense of humour.

I read the thread again as you suggested. This confirmed my initial position that I wasn’t having trouble keeping up as there was nothing to keep up with. This is a delightful rag-bag of a thread that shows how a number of people, some of whom are traders, can read the same thing and see different aspects. My suspicion is these aspects are what the individual brought to the reading themselves. It confirms what they want confirmed and disputes that which they want disputed.

I’ve done exactly the same thing myself above.

I suspect the reason you’re not interested in explaining is that there’s nothing to explain or you don't know what it is you've posted and couldn't explain no matter how hard you tried, but would like somebody else to. You can get away with anything you like in a thread such as this, and your annotated chart is an annotated chart – not an indication of a trade, how you trade, if you trade, tight or loose stops, confluence, S&R, retracements, trends – anything at all.

But I’m glad you’re joining in and that you clearly haven’t lost your delightful sense of humour.

Ok Bramble, I will oblige you. By the way, it's good to see you posting again after your dramatic resignation a few months ago. I look forward to your next performance.

About my example: I thought it was obvious, but clearly, it isn't. You see, trader_dante posted an 'example' of what he is talking about and nobody questioned him. Why? I would say there are 2 reasons:

1) A 'pin bar' is obvious, even you can see them. :-0
2) He has devoted a thread with over 1000 posts giving lessons on how to trade, something that I am not prepared to do. This, for some reason, has afforded him the credibility that I am denied. I don't see you harassing him is a good example of what I mean..another example for you to question no doubt.:rolleyes:

I am an advocate of tight stops, yet whenever I mention this I get the usual responses like "They will keep getting hit" etc...etc...etc...What disturbs you and dax destroyer is that you cannot understand what you see in my chart and this is why you want a clear and precise explanation, something I am not prepared to do. It doesn't bother me if all you see is an annotated chart. What bothers me is getting an illogical question like where my stops were placed. Take a look at the 2 entries:

[email protected]
[email protected]

The market didn't move below 1406.25 after I entered.

2 winning LONG trades made within 2 points of the day low and I am asked where my stops were placed...!? :rolleyes:

Another EXAMPLE of tight stop trading

Dedicated to Dax destroyer :cool:

This one, not as profitable, but you can't win them all :LOL:

Attachments

• example1.jpg
    example1.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 271
that's the one, good effort, after these gratuitous posts I see you have now pulled out a couple of hundred views lead, see its all in a name :cool:

Hi new_trader I'm very surprised you haven't past comment in my thread yet, seeing as your an advocate of tight stops and all, and the fact we seem to be in a minority on this issue in this forum :-0

and dare I say being a moderators thread it is a well looked after thread ;) :)

:)

If you say so ;)

I will read your thread later on and then start to "support" it :clap::clap::clap:

Maybe you can teach me tight stops :p