The funniest thing you have heard on a trading forum?

Gold is a good example like EU, what do they have in common at the moment?
Uptrends.

This is a good example of how S&R works. It helps if you have an overall view of the trend, but a range bound market works just aswell. If you get burnt trading these levels with the trend then the trend has probably hit a short term high.

Attachments

• essdel.JPG
    essdel.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 210
"...getting only 20 pips a day and compounding, you can reach 1 million in about a year"

I had a splendid day today. Much of it in the red...

4-26-201112-29-39PM.png

For anyone that wants to accuse me of posting only my good days.... let's just say if I had a nude picture of me coming out of a cold swimming pool, I'd probably not post that either....

"This is one of the 10 methods I use but I'll share this one and only this one with your for free...and by the way all trades can be found on my free blog where you may also find a link to my £1,000 course"

Last edited:
"This is one of the 10 methods I use but I'll share this one and only this one with your for free...and by the way all trades can be found on my free blog where you may also find a link to my £1,00 course"

ha ha ha. so true. don't forget they mentor to 'give something back' and share the love.:rolleyes:

This is a good example of how S&R works. It helps if you have an overall view of the trend, but a range bound market works just aswell. If you get burnt trading these levels with the trend then the trend has probably hit a short term high.

Here's another, support working on the euro but resistance failing - not sure why you'd be selling anyway but that's a different matter. Actually, the resistance did work very temporarily but to avoid that you'd "have to move your stop to breakeven for a free trade" :innocent:

Attachments

• SP32-20110427-094158.jpg
    SP32-20110427-094158.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 252
Here's another, support working on the euro but resistance failing - not sure why you'd be selling anyway but that's a different matter. Actually, the resistance did work very temporarily but to avoid that you'd "have to move your stop to breakeven for a free trade" :innocent:

Selling into a clear uptrend.

Look at those morons buying into a clear down trend

uptrend.jpg

yes, it's all relative depending on which chart you look at.
Daily is the key for most and I don;t think anyone would have any doubt that the EUR was in an uptrend. The minor blip that you could be forgiven for selling was a retrace of last week's news about the US debt being downgraded but that soon ended.

Actually the pivot in that chart is a Daily trendline and support area, which you would have been brave to buy after the US news but hey...

Attachments

• SP32-20110427-140119.jpg
    SP32-20110427-140119.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 180
Look at those morons buying into a clear down trend

uptrend.jpg

Yea clear downtrend that one. EURUSD was definitely in a downtrend there.... The daily isn't even posting lower lows and lower highs.

Attachments

• cleardowntrend.png
    cleardowntrend.png
    147.8 KB · Views: 185