anyone heard of London Global Investments

msg_trading

1 0
Hello all,

Im a newbie on this forum, and wanted to know if anyone has heard of London Global Investments (http://www.londonglobalinvestments.com). is it/are they any good.

They are advertising for Trainee FX Traders through many recruitment agencies. They are offering a 6 month development and employment contract with basic pay, but you have to pay £5,000 for the STA diploma and Simulated Demo trading.

Any info would be much appreciated.

arabianights

Legendary member
6,721 1,380
HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHA

don't know anything about them but legit companies don't make you PAY to be an employee

NEXT!

Reactions: Pazienza

arabianights

Legendary member
6,721 1,380
P.S. I looked at their website just then and they're not just misleading, they're deceitful.(barjon - edit)

From previous experience I'm not going to bother arguing with you about this, so if you disagree and want to argue fair enough, I won't argue back, please feel free to lose your money.

However if you want more info and will accept reality then please do ask, I will be helpful to anyone who isn't like a moth to a flame....

Last edited by a moderator:

Ballygowan

9 0
Hi Arabiannights, I am new to all this and considering applying for the role with LGI.

How can you tell that this is bogus? From my small knowlege I see that several companies require you to put up your own cash at the beginning, they surely all cant be bogus.

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,303
Hi Arabiannights, I am new to all this and considering applying for the role with LGI.

How can you tell that this is bogus? From my small knowlege I see that several companies require you to put up your own cash at the beginning, they surely all cant be bogus.

Ballygowan,

Firstly it is misleading for them to market this as a job, what you are in fact doing is paying them for a training course. If by some miracle they manage to teach you to be a profitable trader during the duration of the course then I imagine they may allow you to trade a small live account but my guess is that you would be doing so independently and once you had a losing month they would bin you. However you may not get that far as you dont know if the training itself is of any use.

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,303
LGI are not on the FSA register. That probably means they just sell training courses which does not require them to be regulated.

tradesupport

48 0
Hello all,

Im a newbie on this forum, and wanted to know if anyone has heard of London Global Investments (http://www.londonglobalinvestments.com). is it/are they any good.

They are advertising for Trainee FX Traders through many recruitment agencies. They are offering a 6 month development and employment contract with basic pay, but you have to pay £5,000 for the STA diploma and Simulated Demo trading.

Hi, I’m on the course and have seen the training materials and met the trainers these guys are seriously good it’s an intense course over 6 months with a small salary and you earn commission!! They also let you pay by instalments over the 6 months so you if your not happy!! Also as they are a private fund they don’t need to be FSA regulated!
Hope this helps

tradesupport

48 0
Hi, I’m on the course and have seen the training materials and met the trainers these guys are seriously good it’s an intense course over 6 months with a small salary and you earn commission!! They also let you pay by instalments over the 6 months so you if your not happy!! Also as they are a private fund they don’t need to be FSA regulated!
Hope this helps

tradesupport

48 0
Ballygowan,

Firstly it is misleading for them to market this as a job, what you are in fact doing is paying them for a training course. If by some miracle they manage to teach you to be a profitable trader during the duration of the course then I imagine they may allow you to trade a small live account but my guess is that you would be doing so independently and once you had a losing month they would bin you. However you may not get that far as you dont know if the training itself is of any use.

Hi, I’m on the course and have seen the training materials and met the trainers these guys are seriously good it’s an intense course over 6 months with a small salary and you earn commission trading company funds!! They also let you pay by instalments over the 6 months so you if your not happy!! Also as they are a private fund they don’t need to be FSA regulated!
Hope this helps

tradesupport

48 0
Hello all,

Hi, I’m on the course and have seen the training materials and met the trainers these guys are seriously good it’s an intense course over 6 months with a small salary and you earn commission!! They also let you pay by instalments over the 6 months!! Also as they are a private fund they don’t need to be FSA regulated!
Hope this helps

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,303
Hi, I’m on the course and have seen the training materials and met the trainers these guys are seriously good it’s an intense course over 6 months with a small salary and you earn commission!! They also let you pay by instalments over the 6 months!! Also as they are a private fund they don’t need to be FSA regulated!
Hope this helps

Thats strange, when did you start?

Pazienza

2,334 442
LMAO.

Tradesupport, if pboyles is on the case, just give it up and move on. You'll have to try pimping it on another forum, it's been burned on this one. Keep going and he'll shred you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock