anyone heard of London Global Investments

Do not pay Amplify for training, the chances of success are extremely low and it is not worth the risk. Is that clear? Is there some part of that statement that you feel is advertising their business?

Your problem is that you thought you'd found a smoking gun, a vast conspiracy to discredit all other companies. The fact is I havnt criticised them all, I have criticised the ones where there is proof they have been operating dishonestly.

Show me one statement I have made about any company that is not backed up with proof.

i had never said you were not right about gtex and city forex or whatever they are called, was just saying that you were not writing anything negative about amplify which i found strange because of your obvious dislike of the pay for training model, and the fact that you had been with them previously. infact if you look at my first post i commended you on weeding out these firms, and just merely asked the question

i guess you have finally said it, but still as per my initial point you have still not said it directly on their own forum, where most people will read about them, and where you initially posted your views along the lines of people should pay them, etc. the real test will be to see now whether you do this, or when someone next puts something positive on that forum, whether you respond to them in a negative manner like you do on some of the other forums.

pboyles can you please advise me on whether this is legit? As in regulated etc etc

League Traders - INDEPENDENTLY BACKING TRADERS IN THE FUTURE MARKETS

thankyou! <3

Are they charging for training? All I can see from their website is that they take on graduates. They have been around since 2004 it seems so they are well established.

They are mentioned elsewhere on T2W as well

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-arcades/15155-league-traders-ltd.html

Remember though that even with the well established firms the success rate is extremely low.

So LGI is a bit of a scam pboyles? What about their recent scheme, were they 'back' you after a 3 month trial?

So LGI is a bit of a scam pboyles? What about their recent scheme, were they 'back' you after a 3 month trial?

I dont recommend any of these schemes, some are good faith efforts some are not, the chances of success are tiny.

I dont recommend any of these schemes, some are good faith efforts some are not, the chances of success are tiny.

sorta like they didn't learn to trade very well so they decided to go into teaching as they needed an income to top up their losing trading account.

On this board is some very astute traders sharing their techniques....... nonsense for someone to put out a lot of money to learn about ichimoku indicator.

Trading is a skill that is learned by people at their own pace..... it is not something that comes from a manual......

I mean the one where , if you can already trade, they back you, provided you do well during the trial.

Could I ask you to PM me a list of good, (as per your research) reliable, firms that back traders remotely (swing only though). As I can already trade and i'm looking for backing.

Cheers

I mean the one where , if you can already trade, they back you, provided you do well during the trial.

Could I ask you to PM me a list of good, (as per your research) reliable, firms that back traders remotely (swing only though). As I can already trade and i'm looking for backing.

Cheers

Try Kyte Group but you'd better not try to bluff them. Swing trading won't help your case, I imagine none of them want you to hold overnight.

Believe me the list is not very long.

Are they charging for training? All I can see from their website is that they take on graduates. They have been around since 2004 it seems so they are well established.

They are mentioned elsewhere on T2W as well

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-arcades/15155-league-traders-ltd.html

Remember though that even with the well established firms the success rate is extremely low.
I've been around a farqin site longer than 2004 and in trading terms I still consider myself to be a gormless crunt:smart::smart::smart::smart::smart:

Do somebody know what was happen with LGI http://www.londonglobalinvestments.com/? their website is dead over weeks, or if someone know where is possible rent a trading desk.

Well, holy crap, who wudda thunk that this major international financial empire would not be able to pay for their website.

After all, they had the most experienced successful traders willing to share their vast knowledge of ichimoku with the rest of the world.

These guys were so successful that they could move the S&P with their trades....

Maybe they have retired to the sunny islands in the south with their gold bars.

no, they have come out as a new company called London Academy of Trading.. same people etc. Smart people... have a company which gets a bad name, so sink it and start a new one! lol i would stay away from london academy of trading. i have heard of people getting burnt there!

no, they have come out as a new company called London Academy of Trading.. same people etc. Smart people... have a company which gets a bad name, so sink it and start a new one! lol i would stay away from london academy of trading. i have heard of people getting burnt there!

ok ok, exist in the London some serious trading company where I can rent a desk????

Wow. This thread has gone on for awhile. Try to google forex scam. Think I read that name showing up as a scam like a bucket shop also on other message boards. Sounds familiar with the pay to work scams. Unless you are paying to get a license through a company, you should never have to pay to work for a company. There use to be a lot of scams posting in job boards that sounds like jobs but was for training; they are illegal as the ad is misrepresenting themselves. I found out when I went to one and they wanted me to pay to train and they would find me a job. But, that was not what they posted in the job board. The company closed within 2 years. And, no I did not sign up but they were very convincing.

If you are desperate, then you will believe every dream/hype they will fill your head with. It's very upsetting to see these scams still occurring. But, who am I to deprive you of a learning experience? It's your money and time, but I refuse to deal with dishonest people. Better to deal with people who doesn't mislead people at the start if you want good training.