The final Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

medbs

It all started when I tried to find a strategy that makes positive results every month, thereafter, I developed it for weeks with a positive result until I created a 100% winning strategy.
I know, nobody will believe me here, so do I, in the beginning; after months and months of trial on demo accounts and real accounts, i finished by believing in this strategy.
The only reason that prompted me to open this thread is to show everyone that Holy Grail does exist and all that you have to do is to open your mind.

So please: No criticizes before the end of the month of May.
Let the results talk for me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mod note
discussion thread for this journal can be found here please do not litter up journals with sideline discussions

Hi Medbs,
Welcome to T2W! (I note you joined the site years ago - but you've only just started to post.)
A common denominator often found in supposed 100% winning strategies is their lack of stops, often referred to as 'Spanish Stops' here on T2W. Does your strategy involve not using stops at all - or only utilizing 'disaster' stops - placed a very long way away from your entry?
Tim.

Hi Medbs,
Welcome to T2W! (I note you joined the site years ago - but you've only just started to post.)
A common denominator often found in supposed 100% winning strategies is their lack of stops, often referred to as 'Spanish Stops' here on T2W. Does your strategy involve not using stops at all - or only utilizing 'disaster' stops - placed a very long way away from your entry?
Tim.

I use the "spanish stops" but never reached them.

liking it - i took the same view on usdchf and eurusd but with stops
im looking at dailys and 4 hourlys - insdie day bollingers..

Status
Not open for further replies.