The final Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HURRY

16 0
liking it - i took the same view on usdchf and eurusd but with stops
im looking at dailys and 4 hourlys - insdie day bollingers..

medbs

248 4
Total profit of the day: 172 pips + profit of yesterday: 79 pips= 251 pips in two single days.

Ambrose Ackroyd

2,879 287
medbs

Are you going to post on a daily basis ?

The reason I ask is that I have checked out your trades today on the charts and although I would not have entered those trades where you did ( especially the CHF and EUR trades ), my method would have got me into those same trades somewhat later on.....if I had been chart watching, which often I am not.

Your GBP trade entry was the closest to where my method would have had me enter long...pretty close actually.

I was just thinking .... I don't really want to know details of your system but I could certainly use your posts as some kind of alert to tell me that a trade might be imminent.

So yes, please do continue to post up your entries.

And if those were real trades today and yesterday - and I have no reason to doubt you - then very well done !!

traderunner1

57 2
MEDBS

are u using market profile for entry exit?

TR
forgot to say...in forex point of control of the previous day is being touched next day more then 95% of the time (contrary to indices) so that;s why i ask, one can use this fenomenon but with a spanish stop only.....not my piece of cake ..
TR

Status
Not open for further replies.