The final Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did take these trades just to see if this thread will be more active than the first pages and the result was as expected.

Medbs,

When you were at school and you didnt do you homework did you ever use the excuse that the dog had eaten it?

Medbs, lets play along and pretend that that gbpusd long 5150 and audusd long 9103 didn't happern and that they didn't blow your account, and also that the eurusd trades described by you as 'non risky' didn't take your account to a -97.2% drawdown, and that you really did take your latest trades and say because you described them all as 'safe' trades thewy were @ the same leverage as the so called 'non-risky' trades (even though the broker probably did not let you without a margin call as the eurusd trades were showing an unrealised loss of -57.2% at the time of entry of the first of those trades,)...the fact remains that a moment ago the eurusd trades long 2665 and long 2595 were -46.9% and -39.9% (total -86.8%) of the orignal account balance before that last batch of trades listed below: Even taking these additions the eurusd trades account for a current unrealised loss of -70.5% in the a/c !!

gbpchf 6785-6690 +9.5%
usdjpy 9112-9067 +4.45%
euraud 4509-4565 +5.6%
eurjpy 2249-2212 +3.5%

So for all your additions, letting a bad trade run wipes them all out and could (again) wipe your account out! So for all your protestations of a 100% strike rate, what is it doing for you?

A few moments ago these 'non-risky' eurusd longs from 2665 and 2595 accounted for an unrealised loss of -83% of the account balance that includes the gains listed above (but does not include the magically dissappeared gbpusd and audusd longs.) Most importantly the recent lows gave way as euro is wael across the board.

Medbs, can you see the folly of chasing 100% strike rate over proper money management?

bbmac, why are you even wasting your time still ?
this guy is beyond talking to.

It fills in the time between set-ups, lol ....also he may have something in the sense of a good entry technique and if he could refine his exits with a good r:r strategy he may end up profitable in the long term....His situation appeals to me having a very high strike rate system/methodology myself it took me a while too to realise that in practice and in order to translate this into real gains in an a/c, this is worth nothing of itself unless you get the money and trade management right.

I think you're confusing him with someone who actually trades money or even cares about it.

The purpose of this thread is for him to seek cyber-ridicule and abuse.

Here is another proof of my 100% winning rate strategy.

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.gif
    DetailedStatement.gif
    5.4 KB · Views: 150
  • DetailedStatement.htm
    17.6 KB · Views: 284
You lost money on the GBP/CHF trade, according to your statement. But if you ignore that losing trade, all the winning trades have a winning rate of 100%, it's actually quite impressive.

I've just checked all my trades for May, and if I ignore all my losing trades, my winning trades also have a winning rate of 100%. I think I've benefited from reading this thread, thank you medbs - I was sceptical at first but now you have won me over.

So please: No criticizes before the end of the month of May.
Let the results talk for me.

Hi Mebs.
Nice to see somebody's found the holy grail.
What about the results for May? It's quite a long thread so would take long time to read through it.
Are you 100% success?

Pfffffffffffff, all my life I did not see more stupid than you.
If you open well your eyes, you'll notice that I switched very quickly my position, I took the wrong way for that trade ( I sold instead of I bought), Idiot!

Don't call yourself an idiot just because you made a simple error.

I think you're on to something here, it's quite exciting. If we forget the open positions which are slightly underwater (EUR/USD, 700 pips, AUD/USD 400 pips, GBP/USD 300 pips), and we forget the error, every single trade has been a winner. It's fantastic.

Don't call yourself an idiot just because you made a simple error.

I think you're on to something here, it's quite exciting. If we forget the open positions which are slightly underwater (EUR/USD, 700 pips, AUD/USD 400 pips, GBP/USD 300 pips), and we forget the error, every single trade has been a winner. It's fantastic.

These trades are still open (in another account). Stupid Man!

Please, I'm trying to congratulate you. Your system places losing trades in a different account, such that all the non-losing trades in the other account have a 100% success rate (excluding any errors). You're on to something here. There was a legendary trader called Nick Leeson who once did something similar, he placed all his losing trades into another account (he called it 88888), such that the other account showed lots of lovely winning trades.

You and Nick Leeson have both discovered the Holy Grail, well done!

For some reason, the authorities described it as "fraud", but that's because they know nothing. Pfffff, they are all Stupid Men.

For some reason, the authorities described it as "fraud", but that's because they know nothing. Pfffff, they are all Stupid Men.

Conversely to people you named, I put all my trades live, even when they are highly risky trades.
You ignore more than 40 positive trades and more than 2500 pips made and you only focus on three trades that were very highly risky, that are still floating and waiting for them to be in positive land to get out from them, poor man...

Status
Not open for further replies.