The final Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
medbs, simple question - If your open trades had a drawdown of more than 100% and you are trading a live account, how did you not get a margin call? Please answer...

how are you trading if your account has been closed? oh, i forgot, you live in a parallel universe with infinite money and the ability to alter the past.

ok fella, im going to unsubscribe from this thread, you're a bit sad for my liking.

Every day that this thread continues and medbs persists, the integrity of t2w disappears down the plug hole.
I beg to differ m_r, T2W's integrity remains in tact, it's the integrity of the OP that's looking a little tarnished!
:cheesy:

Every day that this thread continues and medbs persists, the integrity of t2w disappears down the plug hole.

Not really. every magazine has a cartoon page, a light-hearted astrology, or entertainment section.
We need the occasional clown to add a dash of colour to this site.

T2W would be a boring place if it was straight-laced and po-faced all the time.

More proof as to this nonsense

As if further proof were needed that this is all nonsense, @ 0818, 0846 and 1148am Medbs opened 3 more positions as follows

0818 long euraud 4509
0846 short gbpchf 6785
1148 short usdjpy 9112

At the time he had 4 x open positions as follows, and the figure in brackets was the unrealised loss of each position as a % of the a/c, based on the leverages used, at the prices when the first trade yesterday was supposedly opened by Medbs (ie the 0818 am long euraud.)

eurusd long 2665 -32.1%
eurusd long 2595 -25.1%
gbpusd long 5150 -18.3%
audusd long 9103 -17.91%

So a total unrealised loss in the acount of - 93.41% So Medbs wants us to believe that he opened a further 3 trades. Think about this, On supposed trades he himself classes as ' risky ' trades he uses 3:1 leverage and on those he calls ' non-risky ' trades he uses 10:1 leverage, so I wonder what leverage he uses on what he calls 'safe trades' such as the 3 opened yesterday. let us assume that it is 10:1 leverage like the supposed 'non-risky trades' he simply would not have had the minimum margin requirement required by the broker to open 1 additional trade let alone 3 at that leverage ! Even if we play along and pretend that the gbpusd and audusd trades listed above 'magically' some how did not happen, the 2 x eurusd trades open totalled 57.1% of the account at the time, and to open 3 others at 10:1 leverage with say a mimimum margin requirement consistent with a tytpical broker, this would have taken the exposure in the account to soemwhere over 102% !!

Just more proof of the nonsense of this thread.

you are long on a down-trending currency, and have to break back through at least 2, if not more, major levels, just to get back to breakeven.
you're so far off-side even your fantasy demo account has boiled over.

and I make you laugh ?

let me tell you pal, the whole board, all 200,000 members are laughing their tits off at you, you mug

you are long on a down-trending currency, and have to break back through at least 2, if not more, major levels, just to get back to breakeven.
you're so far off-side even your fantasy demo account has boiled over.

and I make you laugh ?

let me tell you pal, the whole board, all 200,000 members are laughing their tits off at you, you mug

You must be idiot if you don't consider my 20 good trades/23, and only focus on the 2 highly risky trades I took.

I did take these trades just to see if this thread will be more active than the first pages and the result was as expected.

Now that I got the attention of all members of T2W, I'll post only safe trades and I hope that you and other "veteran" :cheesy: members will open well your mouth...

Last edited:
i'm not the idiot who's blown an account . and I venture to suggest that the losses you sustained on this one trade alone would more than wipe out the bulk of your imaginary profits elsewhere

i'm not the idiot who's blown an account . and I venture to suggest that the losses you sustained on this one trade alone would more than wipe out the bulk of your imaginary profits elsewhere
Don't let me Laugh. You're accusing me without any proofs, poor man...pffffffffff...

you are beyond help, and simply not worth the effort to save you from yourself.

unsubscribed

Last edited:
medbs, I will ask you again - if your drawdown went over 100% how did you not get a margin call/blow your account? Thanks.

Still no answer medbs? Looks like I'm the only person left on your thread so you may as well talk to me! Any targets for your new trade? Any stoploss on this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.