The final Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, can we please get medbs kicked off t2w, this entire thread really diminishes the quality of the website (and I mean that).

Oh no! don't ban him.
He is such good amusement
Not quite in spanish's league or the fcta character but until another fool come along lets keep him for amusement

meds: My posts are about you not to you!
except the comment above!

I must have missed this thread.
What has he done to make everyone hate him? lol.

I read the first few pages of this thread. Some good calls, although possibly doesn't use stops??
What happened?

He has no redeeming features. He (or it might be a she)

1. is not funny
2. makes Nick Leeson look like God's gift to trading
3. is outright rude
4. is probably putting bad ideas into people's head with the "100 pct win rate" thing

I must have missed this thread.
What has he done to make everyone hate him? lol.

I read the first few pages of this thread. Some good calls, although possibly doesn't use stops??
What happened?

No stops, went into 1200 or 1300 pip drawdown on 3 or 4 positions, disappeared for 10 days then came back as if nothing ever happened. Someone calculated his drawdown at about 150%, but hes calling new trades.

No stops, went into 1200 or 1300 pip drawdown on 3 or 4 positions, disappeared for 10 days then came back as if nothing ever happened. Someone calculated his drawdown at about 150%, but hes calling new trades.

lol, cheers! As you were, gentlemen....

Your objective is to show a 100 pct winning system can exist. Simply never use stop losses (we knew this anyway).

Your only purpose now is to be abused by people on this site, because what you type is total garbage. You type things like "14/17 trades were profitable, so it's a 100 pct winning system".

Do you enjoy this? Do you like being cyber-abused, is that why you continue?

You: Shut up!

He likes to wind poeple up I think.. he's doing a good job too. If he's like my 3 year old, it doesn't work shouting at him as he takes it as a reaction and enjoys it, and thinks "wow that was a good reaction, must try that again...". Be calm and enjoy this experiment, I for one will be genuinely interested to see the result after 3 months, which ever way it goes.

If what all of you are saying is true then in a few months time he should realize that. He probably won't tell us if we all bang on his door...

I don't know about the winding people up part, as he does occasionally get annoyed.

I think he (or she) enjoys being cyber-bullied, a digital form of masochism.

Then the next question would be - are we guilty in this, in that we give him stick all the time? Are we willing participants?

but there'll never be a 'result' or a conclusion, will there? If he's trading an endless pot where you never take a loss and can withstand ANY drawdown....

Exit USD/CHF trade at 1.0950
GBP/USD will come back sooner or later to it's original price.

On May 5th, Medbs posted the trades above and then on may 7th he posted as above, closing the usdchf in profit...subsequent to this when the gbpusd went seriously offside he has chosen to ignore it, but not ignore the usdchf trade posted on same post on may 5th. Incidently the audusd long was also posted on may 5th and is like the gbpusd trade still open as far as we know. as Medbs has not posted the 'closing position,' choosing to inore this too as it didn't go his way..

For ther avoidance of any doubt in respect of pips, this is how far the following still open trades went offide at their maximum p[oint of deviation from the opening price

Gbpusd long 5150 -921 pips
audusd long 9103 -1035 pips
eurusd long 2665 and 2595, -525 and - 455 pips respectively,

So these open trades totalled - 2936 pips in the red, accounting for -155.9% of a/c at the leverages ' supposedly used.' Ie: we were belatedly told that the gbpusd and audusd were 'risky trades' so only 3:1 leverage used.) If all trades were taken at at 10:1 leverage as we suspect, the total drawdown in the a/c was -293.6% of a/c.

but there'll never be a 'result' or a conclusion, will there? If he's trading an endless pot where you never take a loss and can withstand ANY drawdown....

Yes but no one has a limitless pot.
This is not trading. In trading you have to make a return on a set amount in a set period of time.
what he also chooses to also ignore is the financing cost of overnight positions(if he knows what that is)
This thread should not be taken seriously in fact a warning should be attached to it
Following the trades in this thread can seriously damage your wealth

Yes but no one has a limitless pot.
This is not trading. In trading you have to make a return on a set amount in a set period of time.
what he also chooses to also ignore is the financing cost of overnight positions(if he knows what that is)
This thread should not be taken seriously in fact a warning should be attached to it

Absolutely. I wasn't sticking up for him. I was replying to Lenoarda who was interested in seeing the results in 3 months time.
With a limitless pot (which only demo traders have), and a decision to not take losses, there wont be a conclusion.

Absolutely. I wasn't sticking up for him. I was replying to Lenoarda who was interested in seeing the results in 3 months time.
With a limitless pot (which only demo traders have), and a decision to not take losses, there wont be a conclusion.

Agree. He needs to help his own cause and be a bit more open and descriptive about his trades and account.

Status
Not open for further replies.