The final Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and will the month of May be extended this year to wait for them to come back into profit?

Medbs, other than the trades you have posted today described now as 'safe' These are the current open positions you have that you posted to the thread. We have already shown at the leverage you used that you blew the a/c (-155.9% of the a/c at the maximum deviation from the opening price of the trades) unless you added in new margin...

gbpusd long @ 5150 ... described after the event as a supposed 'risky trade' and therefore only 3:1 leverage used.
audusd long from 9103 (description as above.)
eurusd long 2665 and 2595, supposed 'non risky trades.

You seem to be wanting to ignore these? Your system is neither 100% or is it a sensible system in respect of money management.

Medbs, other than the trades you have posted today described now as 'safe' These are the current open positions you have that you posted to the thread. We have already shown at the leverage you used that you blew the a/c (-155.9% of the a/c at the maximum deviation from the opening price of the trades) unless you added in new margin...

gbpusd long @ 5150 ... described after the event as a supposed 'risky trade' and therefore only 3:1 leverage used.
audusd long from 9103 (description as above.)
eurusd long 2665 and 2595, supposed 'non risky trades.

You seem to be wanting to ignore these? Your system is neither 100% or is it a sensible system in respect of money management.
Non risky trade does not mean safe trade!

Medbs,
I think you are the worst trader to ever grace t2w with your presence! :clap::clap:
And I know I can pass judgement because we are at the end of May (as per your request).

Congrats!

Now do the honourable thing and tell us that "it hasnt really gone as planned"..... and maybe your strategy is worse than you thought. Hmmm?

I think he is the worst trader, not just on T2W, just the worst ever.
My cat would trade better,
He is downright stupid and pig headed.
No point in asking him for a statement he does not have one
I don't think he even trades a demo account

I think he is the worst trader, not just on T2W, just the worst ever.
My cat would trade better,
He is downright stupid and pig headed.
No point in asking him for a statement he does not have one
I don't think he even trades a demo account

I think that the only downright stupid and pig headed here is you... Ignorant :sneaky:

I think that the only downright stupid and pig headed here is you... Ignorant :sneaky:

You are not in my league little boy!

when you have posted a live statement like some of us have done then talk otherwise go play
You are just a punching bag for us to while the time away while we wait for positions to come into play

You are not in my league little boy!

when you have posted a live statement like some of us have done then talk otherwise go play
You are just a punching bag for us to while the time away while we wait for positions to come into play

I did show my statements, and I was accused of cheating, so I decided to not post any statement again.

P.S. I never see any of your statement and I'm not interested to see one of them.

This has got to be a wind up !! Lol

Non risky trade does not mean safe trade!

Medbs: Answer the question: What is the closing position on the gbpusd and audusd trades that you posed as part of your 'Final Holy Grail 100% ' system to this thread, or are they still open?

gbpusd 5150 long
audusd 9103 long

Only after the event when they were both going seriously against you did you say that these were 'risky trades' and taken at a reduced leverage. Are you saying that you did not take these trades and if so why did you post them in the same way that you posted all preceeding trades that you claim you took? Also you said after these that you would not post the so called 'risky' trades again proceedinng to post the eurusd 2665 and 2595 longs which we assume from that are by extension ' non-risky' and that we have already shown ate into your account by a total - 97.2%at their greatest deviation from the opening prices at the historical leverage suggested by the statement you posted early in the thread of other trades taken before the thread opened.

Now you introduce a new term 'safe trades' and your subsequent replies to my earlier post suggest that non-risky and safe are not the same thing.

Do you not understand that you have lost all credibility? And even if all these open trades eventually produce a gain, the money management used to achieve it is hopelessly flawed.?

I did show my statements, and I was accused of cheating, so I decided to not post any statement again.

P.S. I never see any of your statement and I'm not interested to see one of them.

You werent accused of cheating, you were accused of saying your trades were 100% profitable and then you posted a statement showing 3 losers.

I think the only really bad thing medbs has done is call this thread "The final holy grail", as that will naturally cause anger amoung some people...

A 100% trading strategy is of course possible especially on FX trading as "typically" they will swing over periods of months/years between extremes, so if you get a trade entry not quite right, you just have to wait a month or a few or even a year or so...then it will come back to win.

However, I would not call this a "Holy grail", and I think what that means is probably for debate on another thread..., I would call this thread "The 100% win system" or something like that. If you changed the threads name you might get the respect of more people.

What I hope you will/might learn after trading this 100% win strategy for a few months is that your profit is not that great, and would have been a huge amount bigger if you had cut some of those trades that went the wrong way. Those trades are consuming huge amounts of capital that could be invested in winning trades in the mean time. I would actually say come back to this thread at the end of July (or even end of every month) and post a simple account statistics. I would actually be quite interested in the performance month by month.

So in summary, rename thread (if that's possible), and continue this interesting experiment.

I think the only really bad thing medbs has done is call this thread "The final holy grail", as that will naturally cause anger amoung some people...

A 100% trading strategy is of course possible especially on FX trading as "typically" they will swing over periods of months/years between extremes, so if you get a trade entry not quite right, you just have to wait a month or a few or even a year or so...then it will come back to win..

That's right like going long GBPUSD in Nov 2007 at 2.0500, its OK it will swing back, you just have to wait. Or how about a long in April 2008 on EURUSD at 1.5600, or a long on USDJPY in June 2007 at 121.22, the list goes on.

...or a short in Gold in 1998 at 280, short on EURUSD in 2000 at .84..........

Just peeking in...this thread still going? Does Medbs have any other trade calls I can follow, I still have about 2% of my account left. It's just sitting there, might as well lose it to someone who can use it.

Peter

:-0 you're joking... right?

I just checked all my trades from the last two years, and 100 pct of my winning trades were profitable as well! Maybe I knew the Holy Grail all along but just couldn't see it.

Sell short USD/JPY at 91.12, waiting for closing position.
(Safe position)

Your objective is to show a 100 pct winning system can exist. Simply never use stop losses (we knew this anyway).

Your only purpose now is to be abused by people on this site, because what you type is total garbage. You type things like "14/17 trades were profitable, so it's a 100 pct winning system".

Do you enjoy this? Do you like being cyber-abused, is that why you continue?

Status
Not open for further replies.