The final Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzidee

89 4
jazzidee, are you Blind or an idiot?
It's obvious you have a few screws loose. Your gbp/usd trade is not yet closed 1.5150 and is down over 300pips!

You misleading little . You are obviously avoiding to talk about this trade because I never asked about your stupid eur/usd and usd/chf trades. The only idiot on this forum is you. How the hell can a holy grail system have more than 20% DD? Holy grail is not just about winning percentage but how well and easy you win. Crawl back under the rock you came from and let us know what happened to that gbp/usd trade.

Last edited:

medbs

248 4
It's obvious you have a few screws loose. Your gbp/usd trade is not yet closed 1.5150 and is down over 300pips!

You misleading little c**t. You are obviously avoiding to talk about this trade because I never asked about your stupid eur/usd and usd/chf trades. The only idiot on this forum is you. How the hell can a holy grail system have more than 20% DD? Holy grail is not just about winning percentage but how well and easy you win. Crawl back under the rock you came from and let us know what happened to that gbp/usd trade.
I'm not avoiding anything at all. Stupid trader, don't you see that I talked about it many times saying that I'm waiting for the last 2 trades to realize the 100% win rate? Idiot!

jazzidee

89 4
I'm not avoiding anything at all. Stupid trader, don't you see that I talked about it many times saying that I'm waiting for the last 2 trades to realize the 100% win rate? Idiot!
As I have said before, you obviously have a few screws loose. You talk about 16/16 trades when you have a loosing position over 300 pips in the red(misleading). I asked you about the gbp/usd trade and you alluded to the eur/usd and usd/chf trades which I asked nothing about(avoiding the real question). You have been down over 1000pips and you are calling me an idiot? Take a look in the mirror and you will understand the true meaning of idiot. Keep trading your demo accounts in lala land because that's the only place you will be successful. Anyone can do what you have done, hell, I had 36 consecutive wins and none of them went over 100pips in the red. You are not special and no one cares for your holy grail because it only exist in your head.:devilish:

medbs

248 4
As I have said before, you obviously have a few screws loose. You talk about 16/16 trades when you have a loosing position over 300 pips in the red(misleading). I asked you about the gbp/usd trade and you alluded to the eur/usd and usd/chf trades which I asked nothing about(avoiding the real question). You have been down over 1000pips and you are calling me an idiot? Take a look in the mirror and you will understand the true meaning of idiot. Keep trading your demo accounts in lala land because that's the only place you will be successful. Anyone can do what you have done, hell, I had 36 consecutive wins and none of them went over 100pips in the red. You are not special and no one cares for your holy grail because it only exist in your head.:devilish:
16/16 and waiting for the last 2 trades, i mentioned that many times, it's not my problem if you're so Blind.

You asked me about two trades GBP/USD & USD/CHF and I quoted the message where I put my USD/CHF trade where there was also the result of EUR/USD. And, as I told you, I did mentioned that GBP/USD were negative, YOU HAVE A BIG PROBLEM OF VISION.

You put numbers without proofs, I'm very skeptical.

jazzidee

89 4
16/16 and waiting for the last 2 trades, i mentioned that many times, it's not my problem if you're so Blind.

You asked me about two trades GBP/USD & USD/CHF and I quoted the message where I put my USD/CHF trade where there was also the result of EUR/USD. And, as I told you, I did mentioned that GBP/USD were negative, YOU HAVE A BIG PROBLEM OF VISION.

You put numbers without proofs, I'm very skeptical.
You are a pathological liar as you never mentioned the gbp/usd trade in your response until I asked the question again, in which you proceed to name calling(how childish). Grow up and get a job!

medbs

248 4
You are a pathological liar as you never mentioned the gbp/usd trade in your response until I asked the question again, in which you proceed to name calling(how childish). Grow up and get a job!
Are you serious, rookie trader????
I begin to believe that really, you're Blind Man!
And above all, a GREAT Liar...

Last edited:

jazzidee

89 4
Are you serious, rookie trader????
I begin to believe that really, you're Blind Man!
And above all, a GREAT Liar...
Right, rookie trader. I see you are still into name calling. I'm sure
I've been trading longer than you and I guarantee I'm more successful
than you(never went down over 1000pips!)

medbs

248 4
Buy EUR/USD at 1.2665, waiting for closing position.

bbmac

Veteren member
3,584 787
Thats what I like about your calls-lol!! This one is almost 100pips offisde already, correct at time of writing, with the gbpusd 5150 area long still almost 400pips in the red also

bbmac

Veteren member
3,584 787
Medbs, they say that if you stand in Trafalger Square you will eventuallly meet everyone you have ever known...ie the assumption being that everyone visits theer at some stage in their lives....The same is true for holding trades that are offiside, if you hold them long enough within your margin there is a good chance that price will revisit the entry area and beyond...but is that a good use of trading capital? I refer particularly to this gbpusd trade which has been -675 pips max offside, and has been open for over 1 week ? which is of course far longer than your other trades have been up to the that point so obviously untypical of your system/methodology. I suspect you are holding it to preserve the supposed/disputed 100% strike rate which in itself is futile.

G/L

jazzidee

89 4
Medbs, they say that if you stand in Trafalger Square you will eventuallly meet everyone you have ever known...ie the assumption being that everyone visits theer at some stage in their lives....The same is true for holding trades that are offiside, if you hold them long enough within your margin there is a good chance that price will revisit the entry area and beyond...but is that a good use of trading capital? I refer particularly to this gbpusd trade which has been -675 pips max offside, and has been open for over 1 week ? which is of course far longer than your other trades have been up to the that point so obviously untypical of your system/methodology. I suspect you are holding it to preserve the supposed/disputed 100% strike rate which in itself is futile.

G/L
This guy is delusional. I know many traders suffer from this disease from time to time but this guy is seems to be terminal(only a matter of time). :LOL:

jb323

33 0
Interesting position. I follow this thread for pure comedy... As someone stated it almost went 100pips offside straight away.

Interesting position as you are offside currently and US jobless claims out later... lets hope for your sake it aint a gooden!

Status
Not open for further replies.