The final Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
French Prime minister Sarkozy says "he cannot see nothing but good things for the euro down at parity".

On forex-tsd.com medbs had the same topic as he has here. The administrators have yesterday removed the topic of mebds.
The reason for the removal was because medbs had posted a statement of his results (the same statement that he placed here a couple of postings ago).
The administators concluded that his statement did not correspond with the trades that he had called in his topic. Also that he does not show any statement that contain open floating losses on trades that are still open (2 long trades on theurusd from the 1.2600 level--combined they are more then -1000!pips in loss now).
The proof he is giving is only showing half of what is going on and this way he is trying to decieve people and try to make his results look a lot better then what they are in reality.

I believe they made the right decission.

Friendly regards...iGoR

Last edited:
He has 4 open trades that do not show on any statement posted, the gbpusd and audusd longs he called 'risky trades' after they were going against him and later and more recently stated that his risky trades are in a seperate sub account including those eurusd longs the poster above mentions that actually when he psoted them he called 'non-risky' On the statements he has posted he shows 10:1 leverage but on the so called risky trades he termed after the event he said he only used 3:1 leverage so taking him at his word (in spite of all the evidence-lol!!) the open positions and drawdowns as a % of a/c as of a few momets ago at the leverages he used are as follows:

eurusd long 2665 and 2595, = -66.4% and -59.4% respectively
audusd long 9103 -25.29%
gbpusd long -18.9%

So in this so called 'sub-account' the total losses stand at -169.9%, the eurusd trades alone wiping the a/c out at -125.8% of a/c.

Lol.

Well I have done the math now and guess what?:|

If you un-wind (n)this thread(n) and stretch it out so it's in a strait line it will go around the world three times!:-0

The only problem is...
If you did that you would be fined for pollution!:eek:

This thread is like the garden gnome that defiles an other wise almost perfect front yard.

IMHO of course

Update on the 'non risky' when posted but managed to find it's way into the magical 'risky trades' sub-account Eurusd longs, Friday closes show:

2665 long, -69.9% of a/c
2595 long, -62.9% of a/c

What you have to understand is that this is a magical 'sub account' and that no margin call is asked for by the broker.

By the way, this is what Medbs said about the trades on June 2nd in post number 562 of this thread;

'.... three trades that were very highly risky, that are still floating that I'm waiting them to be in positive land to get out from them......'

So G/L with that Medbs!! Do let us know how you get on!

This is the detailed statement for today and yesterday.

Attachments

• DetailedStatement1.htm
    9.6 KB · Views: 265
  • DetailedStatement1.gif
    DetailedStatement1.gif
    5.3 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Update on the 'non risky' when posted but managed to find it's way into the magical 'risky trades' sub-account Eurusd longs, Friday closes show:

2665 long, -69.9% of a/c
2595 long, -62.9% of a/c

What you have to understand is that this is a magical 'sub account' and that no margin call is asked for by the broker.

By the way, this is what Medbs said about the trades on June 2nd in post number 562 of this thread;

'.... three trades that were very highly risky, that are still floating that I'm waiting them to be in positive land to get out from them......'

So G/L with that Medbs!! Do let us know how you get on!

He seems unwilling to show us the account details for these trades...

I suggest EVERYONE stops posting to this thread until he does show them, he is getting all the attention he wants at the moment, so please not even a respond to this one! not until he responds with the status of these trades...??? Everyone view as much as you like but NO posts. He will hopefully then give up on his attention seeking jaunt... or show us those trades...

We all wait and see....

He seems unwilling to show us the account details for these trades...

I suggest EVERYONE stops posting to this thread until he does show them, he is getting all the attention he wants at the moment, so please not even a respond to this one! not until he responds with the status of these trades...??? Everyone view as much as you like but NO posts. He will hopefully then give up on his attention seeking jaunt... or show us those trades...

We all wait and see....

HaHa... Do you think that I really care?
You must be naive to believe that.
It's my own journal, and what interests me, really, is that I keep being on that 100% rate.

HaHa... Do you think that I really care?
You must be naive to believe that.
It's my own journal, and what interests me, really, is that I keep being on that 100% rate.

The fact that you keep replying shows you really do care..Bit of an own goal there.
You my friend are naive for saying you had a 100% winning system and not realising you had or have currently to HUGE Losses.
I'd give it 2 days, you will completely lose it if no one is posting... you really are just an attention seeker.

Starve him of the attention.

TBH no one really cares if you got 100% stop emphasising you are so unqiue, plenty of other traders that have a 50% win rate could have a better chance of making profit than you do.

Read up on Money Management you stubborn git.

Though,...hmmm...I would like to see you trade for a living and lose it all on one trade.:whistling

The fact that you keep replying shows you really do care..Bit of an own goal there.
You my friend are naive for saying you had a 100% winning system and not realising you had or have currently to HUGE Losses.
I'd give it 2 days, you will completely lose it if no one is posting... you really are just an attention seeker.

Starve him of the attention.

TBH no one really cares if you got 100% stop emphasising you are so unqiue, plenty of other traders that have a 50% win rate could have a better chance of making profit than you do.

Read up on Money Management you stubborn git.

Though,...hmmm...I would like to see you trade for a living and lose it all on one trade.:whistling

You only wish that this scenario will happen! (and it's comprehensible)
But, not even in your dream!

P.S. Even if it's the case, every month I withdraw 50% of my "Huge" profit in a sub-account and by this way, and in the worst case, I only lose a little part of all the money earned from the markets.

Sell short USD/CHF at 1.1643, waiting for closing position.
(Safe position)

Close USD/JPY trade at 91.72

I dont doubt your ability to pick out some cracking trades, but you dont have a 100% holy grail system.. You are about 3000 pips offside on gbpusd audusd and eurusd, and you havent made 3000 pips off the 25/30 trades you have got right.

I dont doubt your ability to pick out some cracking trades, but you dont have a 100% holy grail system.. You are about 3000 pips offside on gbpusd audusd and eurusd, and you havent made 3000 pips off the 25/30 trades you have got right.

I already told you many times in this thread, that these trades were very highly risky trades, and when things become serious,we shouldn't take them because of their high level of risk.

I just wanted to show you that even when the market is in crisis, the system can survive it, but, it's not the case so far.

Also, the point of this thread is not about my trading skills, it's about a strategy with a 100% winning rate.

I just wanted to show you that even when the market is in crisis, the system can survive it, but, it's not the case so far.

Well said, the system didn't survive at all. Glad you finally see it. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.