Best Thread The 3 Duck's Trading System

So with the 3 ducks system - You wait for 4hour to be below 60SMA, 1hourly and then you wait for the 5-minute to close below the 60SMA... Everytime? So everytime i crosses above and closes below you short?

Thanks

in a nutshell, but i think CC adds some caveats
Support and resistance i suspect... I can see if you only entered when price broke previous swing highs and lows you could have some nice entries, otherwise you'd have alot of entries where price closes above, below, above, below in the space of 20 minutes :)

Support and resistance i suspect... I can see if you only entered when price broke previous swing highs and lows you could have some nice entries, otherwise you'd have alot of entries where price closes above, below, above, below in the space of 20 minutes :)

Hello Gladiator,

Indeed you would if it was a choppy market, but we know from reading the ebook that the system works best in a trendie market so this should take care of your concern.

Having said that, when you have a lot more experience trading the 3 ducks you get to know what to look for in a choppy market and be able to take advantage of it like this

Andy

Hello Gladiator,

Indeed you would if it was a choppy market, but we know from reading the ebook that the system works best in a trendie market so this should take care of your concern.

Having said that, when you have a lot more experience trading the 3 ducks you get to know what to look for in a choppy market and be able to take advantage of it like this

Andy
Yeah i see :)
Captain, why is it your sharing this?

From your examples i can see your taking recent highs and lows and trading only if price closes above - Seems much more reliable, relatively easy to spot, i'm sure a lot of traders are too lazy to draw horizontals on these levels haha :)

Yeah i see :)
Captain, why is it your sharing this?

From your examples i can see your taking recent highs and lows and trading only if price closes above - Seems much more reliable, relatively easy to spot, i'm sure a lot of traders are too lazy to draw horizontals on these levels haha :)

Hello GladiatorX,

Don't try and think what Im thinking just by looking at my chart, there is a lot more to trading in a choppy market. You read the ebook and stick to the pairs that are trending before jumping onto the next level. :mad:

Andy

Hello GladiatorX,

Don't try and think what Im thinking just by looking at my chart, there is a lot more to trading in a choppy market. You read the ebook and stick to the pairs that are trending before jumping onto the next level. :mad:

Andy

I tried out a trade based on the setup ;) Pointless, need to define my rules and backtest and demo... But Long EUR/USD @ 1.4126 based on the setup, but also because the Daily EUR/USD trendline was broken...