Best Thread The 3 Duck's Trading System

Is usd.cad going to break lower than 1.0947 and keep going south like it has been for the last few weeks? hint hint

Andy

Well I bet Ratzy took this trade, anyone else? Almost hitting the tonne :clap:

Andy

Attachments

• usd.cad 23.7.09.jpg
    usd.cad 23.7.09.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 175
basically this system is buying breakouts/breakodowns when the price is above/below the 60 EMA?

Captains One 2 One Course

Anyone get an email about Captain Currencies one to one course ?

Yep i received one although the same day as the ebook. Took a EUR/USD trade this week for 30 pips on the back of it though

Hi Captain Currency

1. How many pips do YOU average per week out of your system?

2. What's the maximum amount of pips A trader averages weekly using this system?

The answers to this question will allow me to understand how much I can POTENTIALLY make.

Hi Captain Currency

2. What's the maximum amount of pips A trader averages weekly using this system?

The answers to this question will allow me to understand how much I can POTENTIALLY make.

You forgot to ask him for properly certified copies of his broker and bank accounts!
And maybe he should consider to offer guarantees to beef up credibility of the claimed potential of his system........

Hittfeld

Hi Captain Currency

It's up to you what you make. CC has given you the tools, it's down to you how you use them. :idea: Test it yourself over a period of time, on demo if you have to, then you will get some idea of what YOU can make.

It is interesting to find your system. I was always using a similar system for the last 6 months but instead I was using MCAD and 1 day, 1 hr, 1 min charts. It is quite successful most of the time. I am in the UK and finding monday mornings and Friday afternoons quite fragile for my system. But thank you very much for sharing...

Why is everyone dodging this question?:-0

Hi Captain Currency

Hi Captain Currency

Hello Jahual89,

Answer to question 1: enough, enough pips to pay my mortage, buy some food, put juice in my car and still have some left over for a few pints of the black stuff.

Answer to question 2: I haven't got a clue.

Andy

hittfeld try and be helpful

You forgot to ask him for properly certified copies of his broker and bank accounts!
And maybe he should consider to offer guarantees to beef up credibility of the claimed potential of his system........

Hittfeld

I guess we'll never know how many pips CAN be made using this system because everywhere in this thread you'll get answers which beat around the bush???????

I guess we'll never know how many pips CAN be made using this system because everywhere in this thread you'll get answers which beat around the bush???????

its not a mechanical system so everyones results will vary, i'm sure some people even lose money with this system.

If you really want to know how many pips YOU can make using this system get off your lazy ass and demo it or micro trade it.

How many pips others make is irrelevent.

All I want to know what the POTENTIAL of this system is. So I wan't to know the MOST amount of pips SOMEONE makes. I'm sorry I have to use capitals, I have to because people on this forum think answering this question will hurt them or something wtf.

All I want to know what the POTENTIAL of this system is. So I wan't to know the MOST amount of pips SOMEONE makes. I'm sorry I have to use capitals, I have to because people on this forum think answering this question will hurt them or something wtf.

50,000 a week or 5. Peoples trading plans are different, with different results on the same trades. Follow your plan, (I take it you have got a plan) entries, exits stops etc, demo it and see if it works for you. If you can't be bothered put in the time to test a strategy using a plan of your own, then I don't think trading is right for you. There is no quick fix.