Best Thread The 3 Duck's Trading System

Mon Capitane, can I have your new ebook on Supports and Resistances please? The one you gave the honourable member above.

Many thanks.

Cheers

Only if you promise me that you will read it from page one to page seven hundred and sixty five before you ask me any questions that have already been answered in the ebook.

I thought slaughtered was something that happened me every Saturday night, now your telling me pigs get slaughtered too, Swines!

Sorry jahual,
if Bramble tells you any more of 'The secret trading mysteries of mysteriously secret traders' then you'll both have to shredded.
(After a purely pro forma show trial in the star chamber, of course, got to maintain the formalities).

Dave
Secret Guru of the Seventh Seal of Azeroth

Sorry jahual,
if Bramble tells you any more of 'The secret trading mysteries of mysteriously secret traders' then you'll both have to shredded.
(After a purely pro forma show trial in the star chamber, of course, got to maintain the formalities).

Dave
Secret Guru of the Seventh Seal of Azeroth

Dave I already know them:

Just keep it simple, price action, use 1 or 2 tools, multiple time frames, support and resistance, channels, candle stick patterns etc

Why would I be on this thread if there some 'secrets' other than just keeping it simple

Another example.:)

Attachments

• usdjpy.jpg
    usdjpy.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 170
I'm pretty sure that the Originator of this thread insists that other people do not post their own charts here ?

Looks like a possible move this morning EUR/USD. A break of 14,318 is the point i'm looking at. What do you think Andy?

oops... so our little copy/paster can't even grow balls?!

I guess a farm animal with balls is still a better creature :)

Interesting. Lot of green on my charts now. Not what i was expecting. Do you mind if i ask your TP is on this position Chilltrader

Being a US holiday I'm not sure how much this will run.

I've got a trailing stop of 30 with a step of 20.

EUR/USD is looking tasty today.... got a buy @ 1.4337
As the Captain has repeatedy suggested, there's nothing to stop you combining his system with any other market intelligence you may have. 4337 is an important level for other reasons and it might be wiser to see what develops.

My apologies CC. I missed the house rules and in fairness to myself this was a week post. Next one will be better. Cheers
There will be no 'next one' if you continue to commit errors of punctuation, spelling or grammar.

As for fairness; expect none from the Captain – he is quite ruthless. His ducks fear him.

There will be no 'next one' if you continue to commit errors of punctuation, spelling or grammar.

As for fairness; expect none from the Captain – he is quite ruthless. His ducks fear him.

LOL Yes Weak is what i meant. Thanks for that