Best Thread The 3 Duck's Trading System

..for the lame dog I am....

First-person, singular personal pronoun is always uppercase.

You are on extremely thin ice my pedigree chum....

It's a very difficult task. If you're sure you're up to it then we can begin................:cheesy:

Or just go to the first post in this thread and Capt Currency's link is there.

Hi,

Once we get in a trade and reach our profit level so we get out, can we enter again after across of R/S if the ducks are still lined up?

Also, can this sytem be traded on higher timeframes like 1h-daily-weekly? Again entering at the cross of R/S when ducks lined up looks pretty good most of the times on those TF.

Thanks

I'm new to this thread. Does the three duck system still works? If you don't mind can someone provide me with some stats i.e. last 4 weeks....12 profit and 6 losses trading 3 duck system etc. I read the pdf file and thought it is simple yet so brilliant. I kind of think it is too good to be true if it works and have over 50% success ratio. Please forgive my ignorance if I have said anything to offend anyone and do share your views. Thanks.

Hi,

Once we get in a trade and reach our profit level so we get out, can we enter again after across of R/S if the ducks are still lined up?Thanks

Hello Chamane,
I would be looking at how far the currency pair had moved already in that day.

can someone provide me with some stats

Hello F1 Fan,
Stats will differ for everybody, its not a mechanical system. Give the 3 ducks a test run around Silverstone and let me know how you do :)

Andy

Hello Chamane,
I would be looking at how far the currency pair had moved already in that day.

Hello F1 Fan,
Stats will differ for everybody, its not a mechanical system. Give the 3 ducks a test run around Silverstone and let me know how you do :)

Andy

Thanks for replying. So I guess the safe side is to stick to 1 trade after the cross of ema in 5 min chart with that many pairs available, there is plenty of opportunities. Would you say the system can be traded on higher timeframes?

Thanks

Hello F1 Fan,
Andy

Thanks captain. I will give it a test run and let you know :) I have a quick question though: How do you spot a change in trend? can we use any method to spot change in trend?

For example: today 21st september gbp/jpy trend is still below for 4h and 1h ducks sma line. I have a feeling it could be change in trend and start to go up? 5m is above the sma. If we wait for 1h and 4h to catch up above sma line won't we lose lots of pips?

Let the Charts tell you !

Let the chart tell you what it is doing, feelings are not always reliable :)

Andy

That is the best way.
Better look behind you when you go out - some Banks and Brokers would like to kidnap you to prevent you from spreading your system !

Thanks for curing me of the habit of going for the complex : from now - SIB & SIB: Simple is Best and Small is Beautiful : go for small number of pips and end up with a Bagful.

Best Regards,
Vilas.

Some very nice moves in the direction of the 4hr trend on the Yen pairs

Attachments

• yenpairs.jpg
    yenpairs.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 192
Captain,
USDCHF juicy at 12:00 but unfortunately I was asleep on this side of the world

Hi Captain, not sure if you remember me???? How is the three ducks system behaving, still profitable?

Sorry I can't remember the set up now as I have been out of trading for a while. If you get a chance drop me an email to set out the rules for me.

Thanks

Dutchy. (Thailand)

hi Captain,

great system, great thread.

Understand that this is not a mechanical system - there is 'market knowledge' required and awareness of recent market behaviour, news etc which also influence the decision whether to take a 3D signal or not.

Could you give example scenarios
- where the ducks are lined up, but you decide not to trade, or
- where the ducks are not lined up, but you decide to trade

Thanks
AxleZack