Best Thread The 3 Duck's Trading System

smells fishy

50,000 a week or 5. Peoples trading plans are different, with different results on the same trades. Follow your plan, (I take it you have got a plan) entries, exits stops etc, demo it and see if it works for you. If you can't be bothered put in the time to test a strategy using a plan of your own, then I don't think trading is right for you. There is no quick fix.

Why are you still beating around the bush? I just want to know how much I could POTENTIALLY make.

This is a trading method isn't it? People do trade it successfully, don't they?

Then, why I can't just get an overview of what the trader's of this system are achieving so I can aim for that amount aim for my full potential?

I'm going to start reading from the first post to the last on this thread to see if this question is answered, that's 2 years from september 2007 - september 2009. I'm guessing everytime someone has asked, they probably got those ridiculous answers like 'how much you make is up to you' shi t

I apologize if that's not the case.

with your naive arrogance you're not going to last long anyway so don't worry what could be made, just worry about how much you're willing to throw away before disappearing from sight

Why are you still beating around the bush? I just want to know how much I could POTENTIALLY make.

This is a trading method isn't it? People do trade it successfully, don't they?

Then, why I can't just get an overview of what the trader's of this system are achieving so I can aim for that amount aim for my full potential?

I'm going to start reading from the first post to the last on this thread to see if this question is answered, that's 2 years from september 2007 - september 2009. I'm guessing everytime someone has asked, they probably got those ridiculous answers like 'how much you make is up to you' shi t

I apologize if that's not the case.

if you think its a scam/doesn't work dont use it. no ones holding a gun to your head.

I'LL tell you what i make, 0 pips cause i dont use it i dont like it, i dont care how much CC or anyone else makes using it cause i wouldnt be able to replicate those results and niether will you.

with your naive arrogance you're not going to last long anyway so don't worry what could be made, just worry about how much you're willing to throw away before disappearing from sight

your talking to a trader who has demo traded for two years and has consistently only risked 0.5% per idea. :cool:

How can you make judgements on someones true personality when it comes to real live trading how people are compared to how they are when they're writing on a forum. The emotions people display when reacting with other people is merely a front. Their true emotions are shown when they are on pressure of losing money (this is just one situation where you can spot someones true personality)

I can see that being a TW2 adivsor and such a legendary member has made your head bigger and made you think your better than everyone else. (Is this just a front or a reflection on your true personality, only you know that).

Just remeber the market doesn't respect reputations.

Remember, this is the day you got taught something from a newbie.

But knowing you, you'll come to terms accepting it because you know better!

And I've traded with real money for 10 years,
as have others on here.... and your potential returns from the system are effectively up to you - how many currency pairs do you want to trade, what risk:reward will you require to enter a trade, how do you intend to exit the trade, and how big a stoploss do you want to run (this latter will depend on what sort of trader you are). As these questions all depend entirely on your own character and your own perception of risk you ought to realise that the outcome of such a simple system is entirely dependent on the individual trading it.

You are asking 'how long is a piece of string', which is why you aren't getting a specific answer.

Demo trading for 2 years should be enough time to grow some balls.

Your profit with 3 ducks depends on how big those are now.

:)

P.S: I averaged 15.83% per month in last 6 months - doing part time.

Demo trading for 2 years should be enough time to grow some balls.

Your profit with 3 ducks depends on how big those are now.

:)

P.S: I averaged 15.83% per month in last 6 months - doing part time.

Yeah thanks man, but some seem to think they have bigger ones than everone else....

Which doesn't help

Yeah, but some seem think they have bigger ones than everone else....

Which doesn't help

Actually rathcoole is right... you don't have ANY

and so you'll not make any money trading live, no point in proceeding

:LOL:

good luck in growing them though... till then ciao

:sleep:

Hi Captain Currency

1. How many pips do YOU average per week out of your system?

2. What's the maximum amount of pips A trader averages weekly using this system?

The answers to this question will allow me to understand how much I can POTENTIALLY make.
I use the system and make 1653 pips per week on average based on 64 months trading with a max drawdown (less hoisin) on average of 21 pips/week and max absolute over that period of 34 pips (I was busy feeding the turtles and missed the exit).

In answer to how much YOU can potentially make - you'll need to let us know you're trading capital base and your maximum risk per trade. If you could also forwrad the basis for your request and someone who can provide a reference , I'll let you have the secret stuff the even CC isn't wawre the Ducks know.

edit: just seen your responses to other members and have decided you're a complete duckhead - so forget it - nada.

Actually rathcoole is right... you don't have ANY

and so you'll not make any money trading live, no point in proceeding

:LOL:

good luck in growing them though... till then ciao

:sleep:

Yeah, keep licking his ars e. :p Just because you think he is some 'top dog' here.

Some people on here are sheep (like you) and some people are like wolves.

And we all know what happens to sheep in the markets, they get slaughtered:LOL:

What about this one:

'There is room for bulls and bears in the marketplace, but pigs get slaughtered'

No clues for guessing who you are, ok 1 clue: your in the farm again:LOL:

I use the system and make 1653 pips per week on average based on 64 months trading with a max drawdown (less hoisin) on average of 21 pips/week and max absolute over that period of 34 pips (I was busy feeding the turtles and missed the exit).

In answer to how much YOU can potentially make - you'll need to let us know you're trading capital base and your maximum risk per trade. If you could also forwrad the basis for your request and someone who can provide a reference , I'll let you have the secret stuff the even CC isn't wawre the Ducks know.

edit: just seen your responses to other members and have decided you're a complete duckhead - so forget it - nada.

Thanks man, you can see what I had to go through to get that answer from someone:)

Now everyone can see why, this method is just priceless. Now the hard work starts in trying to find the settings which will allow me to average around 1000 pips a week.

Yeah, keep licking his ars e. :p Just because you think he is some 'top dog' here.

Some people on here are sheep (like you) and some people are like wolves.

And we all know what happens to sheep in the markets, they get slaughtered:LOL:

What about this one:

'There is room for bulls and bears in the marketplace, but pigs get slaughtered'

No clues for guessing who you are, ok 1 clue: your in the farm again:LOL:

this is why I post less and less
and why I no longer reply to newposters
hornblower

your talking to a trader who has demo traded for two years

woopy doo, time to saddle up kiddo

By the way, it's "you're" not "your", you illiterate moron

How can you make judgements ....... your head bigger and made you think your better than everyone else.

pot....black ???

I don't know how you slipped by the ignore list after the last time I came across you - remember when you copied over some method from forexfactory and tried to claim it as your own ?
However, you're (oh look there it is again "you're") certainly on ignore now.
So please, please don't waste any more of anyone else's time in trying to come up with another sixth-former response.

Bramble you bad lad,
he thought you were being serious!
(was that three ducks, three turtles, or does a duck become a turtle after an MA cross? Whatever, please don't pass any more of the 'secret knowledge that only those in the know, err, know' or I'll ask Sharkey to resurrect the thread where Alice waves blankets at the Rhino.)

Dave

Dave, you wouldn't do that, would you?

You know, I think he's just crazy enough to try...

Ask Alice, I think she knows....

I'm going to make sure I'm in the know!:cheesy:

Bramble you bad lad,
he thought you were being serious!
(was that three ducks, three turtles, or does a duck become a turtle after an MA cross? Whatever, please don't pass any more of the 'secret knowledge that only those in the know, err, know' or I'll ask Sharkey to resurrect the thread where Alice waves blankets at the Rhino.)

Dave

Here's a set up which I used. I confrim the trend by a break in key support and resistance levels.

Attachments

• usdjpy.jpg
    usdjpy.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 220
Mon Capitane, can I have your new ebook on Supports and Resistances please? The one you gave the honourable member above.

Many thanks.

BTW mon capitaine, I have the ass bit OK now (thanks for the correction) but it is spelled hole or whole?

Cheers