Best Thread The 3 Duck's Trading System

I tried out a trade based on the setup ;) Pointless, need to define my rules and backtest and demo... But Long EUR/USD @ 1.4126 based on the setup, but also because the Daily EUR/USD trendline was broken...

Not much point trying to trade the system at 8pm GMT, it a bit like going to the pub at 10am and wondering where everybody is :sneaky: Good times to trade The 3 Ducks are mentioned in my ebook.

Daily Trendlines???? where did that come from? You have everything for a good strategy following The 3 Ducks on its own.

Anyway, Im off to the pub now for some stress therapy :cheers:

Andy

unless it's the boozer behind the Infirmary mortuary in Dublin - packed every morning at 6am !!!

As you well know Andy !!

Probably safer to be indoors at 6am than on Talbot St :help:

Mia is doing well, 1 year old last week. Yep still trying to grind out number 2.

2 young girls for you and a mrs ...... do you ever get a word in? :(

Keep up the good work,

Andy

its never easy !

hi
thanks for link, ive installed metatrader and even though i clicked the english settings when downloading its all in a different language! any suggestions?
regards dan

hi
thanks for link, ive installed metatrader and even though i clicked the english settings when downloading its all in a different language! any suggestions?
regards dan

This should help.

Attachments

• MT1.JPG
    MT1.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 155
The Ducks are eating pips for their breakfast this am :D

Strong moves across the board with all your ducks lining up on most pairs

Andy

Hey Andy, good to see you're still around and going strong with your strategy.

KISS is what it's all about, and then the pips just can't be kept away.

LR%20Money%20Addict.jpg

:)

oops looks like i'm one day late with the ducks. Could someone average for me during a trending week trading only the EUR/USD how many times you would get a signal from the ducks?

are you serious ? did you lose your hands, along with your genitalia, in an unfortunate smelting accident ?

do it yourself you lazy git, that's what charts are for !!

rath,

you never fail to put a smile on my face with your posts,

the T2W Advisor tag just makes the grin all the wider:cheesy:

Elf, you ARE stalking me after all !!

you never heard of the cruel to be kind school of thought ??////

of course, I don't subscribe to that myself, I'm just a k'unt, but ........

Hello Boys,

Ratzey deep breaths .... in ..... out ....... we are nearly at the 100,000 views so don't lose it now.

Shikamaroo is just interested in the system and wants us to share the knowledge with him that we worked hard for. You cant blame him, Google messed this world up with its instant answers for no effort. The answer is 7 I think but he probably has not read down this far as Google users normally only read the first 3 lines, so I think we might be safe :whistling

Elefteros, what about you big fella. Good to see you. Hows your chickens doin? I see you didn't win the WSOP :(

Andy

rath,

I agree with you fella, you just have a poetry with words that I admire, the uninitiated seem to take it the wrong way though:-0

captain,

doing well, trading cable buying/selling pullbacks from the trend on the 15min 5min for the pullback 1 min for the entry, first move of the day only, i tend to lose my compass after that.

bit like newtons break outs only i buy the pullback rather then wait for another break of the high (makes for tighter stops and more pips at the cost of a few more losers).

As for the wsop, those 8 hour satalites just dont seem to have a time slot in my life right now:cry:

i'll pm you my email for your ebook later if you dont mind, oh and how was the london visit, did you get many people come down and meet you or did the guiness run dry:rolleyes:

me again!! i think im a bit thick, the metatrader charts im baffled by them, how to set them up, i found the charts on ig index very easy but these i cant make head or tail of them, any help please?
regards dan

dan u might be better off starting a new thread to help you with that.

ok cool thanks captain. and yes i did read that far.:) Google drones keep goin till they get the answer they seek.

and rattie, shhhhhh doh worry bout dat :cool:

will this system fare well in choppy markets?

Hello TAjammy, thats not your real name I hope?

The 3 Duck's Trading Systems is a trend (+240 min trend) following system. So for that reason it works best when there is a trend in place.

When you have an extra bit of knowledge/experience with this system It can be applied to a choppy/range market. As a trader you are always getting information from the system no matter what the market is doing.

Having said that you will make more successfuly trades and more money when you apply the 3 ducks to a nice trendie market, bark with the big dogs as Dino said!

And there is always a +240 min trend out there

Is usd.cad going to break lower than 1.0947 and keep going south like it has been for the last few weeks? hint hint

Andy