Best Thread The 3 Duck's Trading System

anyways off topic now
What do you think Zupcon about EUR/USD? Is it line up for short/long now, for today tommorow?

I have absolutely no idea, if you want a prediction I suggest a gypsy woman with a crystal ball or an astroleger.

I have absolutely no idea, if you want a prediction I suggest a gypsy woman with a crystal ball or an astroleger.

But your trading profile says trading full time home/office more than 5 year, main instrument Currencies, is that right?

you trading 3 DUCKS set up, right?

so you waiting to go long ? it is a very tricky and interesting situation nah? Will you wait for a pullback to go long or will you short it off the resistance?
come on it does not cost anything to be right/wrong

Yep, my profile is accurate, although I rarely trade from home these days

I dont trade 3 ducks, nor have I any interest in doing so.

Prediction is for retards

Then why are you posting on a 3 Ducks Thread ?

My view is that I would currently stay away from EUR/USD based on 3 Ducks. The 4H chart denoting the longer term trend has broken below the 60SMA and could go either way, whilst the 1H is sitting well above 60SMA.

indeed, I am checking you potential set ups on EUR/GBP now

Cable is beginning to look to the upside again, but I am not familiar with this pair that much

Possible minor 3D short on UJ if it goes down to 90.25.
It is too choppy for me and I am not interested in small bites.

Possible minor 3D short on UJ if it goes down to 90.25.
It is too choppy for me and I am not interested in small bites.

Yes I've seen that and on one hand agree, as there has been some pretty big swings in the 1H chart over the last few days and plenty of support just below for it to bounce off. On the flipside however it does appear in the 1H to be consolidating and a break either way from the 90.25 / 90.50 range could be a decent move, IMHO.

that looks good so far, I havent been trading forex for some time, need to get back in the zone
tx Aspex

Not into pennants but the M1 could break from 90.10 in any direction
(If you believe the TA gurus)
Maybe it just did it while I was typing!

I'm gonna leave USD/JPY alone now unless there's a clear break below 89.90.

However looks like a possible short on USD/CHF now it's broken 1.1072. I've just taken a small short at 1.0173 on the current pullback.

EUR/USD broken out and stopped at that R again (BoE, ECB today) probably better to stay away from majors for now